33 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think Tiki's age is?

• Child
    • Early teen
    • Late teen
    • Young adult
    • Other (please specify)

First off, I'm not a pedophile. XP

Second, when I watched the trailer for the game, when I saw Tiki, she seemed to me like she was now in her late teens. However, upon going onto the forum, I noticed a lot of people state that they believed that she was a kid again, and... I dunno, to me, she seems a little older than that. Not young adult-old, but late teen-old, rather. Her outfit DOES seem Shadow Dragon-inspired, but compared to the other characters (who are apparently teens as well, if I'm not mistaken), her eyes seem similar in size, and her height seems too tall for a kid's...at least, that's how I see it now.

But I'm curious; how old (not in numbers) do you think Tiki is, and why?

Aren't "Late teen" and "Young adult" the same thing (or at least overlap)?

At any rate, judging by her Awakening portrait, she's clearly gone through the manakete version of puberty (unlike Nowi and Nah) in the two thousand years since New Mystery.

Aren't "Late teen" and "Young adult" the same thing (or at least overlap)?

At any rate, judging by her Awakening portrait, she's clearly gone through the manakete version of puberty (unlike Nowi and Nah) in the two thousand years since New Mystery.

But this is about SMTxFE...

I think that she's in her early 1000's. Older than FE11/12, but not that old.

To me, young adults start at 18 after late teens end at that age. I would've added numbers, but manakete ages, man...

1 Manakete year = around 100 human years, imo. Edited by Glaceon Lord

I'm actually not 100% sure how manaketes age, since in Cynthia and Nah's B support, Nah comments that she isn't 10,000 years old yet in relation to Cynthia's (harsh to Nah) imaginary hero vs. evil rivalry with the manakete. Nah is only half-manakete, so if she's not being sarcastic, and half-manaketes can indeed live that long, one has to wonder how long full-manaketes can live.

Tiki in Awakening is probably even older than 3000 years.

She casually says she's 3000 years old at one point.

I'm actually not 100% sure how manaketes age, since in Cynthia and Nah's B support, Nah comments that she isn't 10,000 years old yet in relation to Cynthia's (harsh to Nah) imaginary hero vs. evil rivalry with the manakete. Nah is only half-manakete, so if she's not being sarcastic, and half-manaketes can indeed live that long, one has to wonder how long full-manaketes can live.

My personal theory is this

Manakete age like normal humans until they're some age or another, varies with the individual. Then they stop aging until their appearance matches their age in %Manakete years, at which point they resume at the manakete-year rate. Just a theory though.

Edited by Glaceon Lord

I'm about sure and a half that Tiki's a late teen. Or a young adult.

Or somewhere in between her ages in Archanea and Ylisse.

I'm not convinced this is the same Tiki in the first place. She might be another weird distortion that just happens to be more human and reasonable, unlike say, Chrom and Gangrel.

Or she's just some normal human using the name and style of Tiki, or something.

Or it's some alternate-timeline Tiki that the Outrealm pooped out.

In any case, I'd say she looks to be in her late teens.

Young adult probably as far as manakete's go and if we are going by her Awakening appearence. I think she mentions somewhere how she's like 3000.

We're supposed to be talking about SMTxFE Tiki, FE13 Tiki is known age...

I apologize I just saw this in the new content tab and didn't see it was in the SMT subforum.

In that case shes like in her early teens. Her SMTxFE appereance looks almost exactly like her appearence in Shadow Dragon.

Edited by LordTaco42

I apologize I just saw this in the new content tab and didn't see it was in the SMT subforum.

In that case shes like in her early teens. Her SMTxFE appereance looks almost exactly like her appearence in Shadow Dragon.

I see her clothing is SD-inspired, but her body proportions look older than "early teen", and seem similar to the other female teen protagonists to me, so that's why I think she's a late teen.

I don't know she looks really young. As far as body proportions go she actually seems smaller and flatter than the rest of the female cast leading me to think that shes a younger manakete.

Edited by LordTaco42

• 2 weeks later...