Revival of SF (Tourney), 20XX has arrived, Starts at 5 PM, Sign Up Before If You Want

DreadFighter

Yeah this game is not hard to get good at. Just work on your fundamentals.

Oh and consciously realize what mistakes you're making (attacking a shield, usining laggy moves in the neutral, space more to prevent shield grabbing).

Edited by Knife

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

and use a controller you're comfortable with

because while i'm still getting used to the wii u pad, i can't wait to get my hands on my mayflash adapter once i get to my grandparents'.

Despite losing the match, I was a stock up as Mewtwo in a friendly against Zerker's Marth. I think the underdogs are slowly catching up.

>My Marth

>Shitty nerfed Marf

>Not even what I consider my tertiary

That's cute

link_raep_face_by_linkrapefaceplz.png

So, I sent Zukonima a message several days ago on SF and skype (specifically, May 8th on skype, and the 9th on SF). No response. And according to his SF profile, he hasn't been logged in for a few weeks.

Do I get to go to the next round now =o

DQ his ass.

Edit: Wait, you only sent the message a couple of days ago? You better wait then. Some people don't show up until they get an email notification about a PM. Last login date means nothing.

Edit2: Wait, I misread the dates. Dq his ass.

Edited by Knife

there really isn't any reason for anybody here to have entered if they didn't intend to finish within a week. this has lasted, what, over a month now? this is pathetic. TOs of SF, you can DQ people. YOU SHOULD DQ PEOPLE. this is a problem that sooooooo many of the tournaments on here for everything have had. this isn't just on the TOs, but also on the contestants, who should be actively seeking their next matches.

tbh I agree

I'm kind of wondering if single-day tourneys wouldn't be the best idea

kinda sucks for people not in that timezone, but I'm not sure there's another solution

Nah I'm fine with the current format. People are busy. One day online tourneys suck. I sure as hell don't have the time to put aside an entire day for a WiFi tourney.

But yeah, DQ his ass and we can move on.

Nah I'm fine with the current format. People are busy. One day online tourneys suck. I sure as hell don't have the time to put aside an entire day for a WiFi tourney.

But yeah, DQ his ass and we can move on.

I mean

a reasonable alternative is to have tournaments be specified to be long-term affairs from the get-go

which would probably be more doable