Some Observations I've Made

rainredux

Um. I'm new, but I've been lurking around this site for awhile. Anyways, after rewatching the April Direct trailor multiple times and finding some screenshots here and there, I figured I might as well share what I've found.
post-14734-0-49694300-1428758547_thumb.png
First things first. This red haired guy is Saizou, and a lot of people have been thinking that he is perhaps a new class in this game? A Ninja, probably. Anyways, a lot of people have been wondering what Ninjas might use as a weapon and I have an idea.
Do you see in Saizou's portrait, right underneath Kamui's sprite, there seems to be some curved wooden... thingie? I honestly believe that this is part of a bow. It's rounded and wooded, and it just seems likely. Maybe I'm crazy, but I do think that if there is a new Ninja class in this game, that there weapon of choice would be a bow.

I think I also have other evidence that thieves will use bows in this game as well.
post-14734-0-61150200-1428759402_thumb.png
Here you can see #teamnohr in some castle or something. Anyways, just focus on the unit between the knight and dark mage(??) You can clearly see in his map sprite that he's holding a bow. Most would probably assume that he's an archer, but I don't think so. Notice in his sprite that he also seems hunched over, similar to Gaius's sprite in awakening. Unless IS is reusing the thief sprite for the new archer sprite, I think that thieve's will now use bows in this game. I know it's not fantastic, ground-breaking evidence, and could easily be disputed, but those are just some of my theories.

(I know the above pic is crap, so here's the website where I found it at for a better view. Just scroll thru the screenshots)

http://www.rpgsite.net/games/726-fire-emblem-if

1. You can use something like imgur to upload screenies, thus saving on your attachment limit.

2. That curved thing in Saizou's picture is probably his armor. Think of the Assassin's blade-thingys on their forearms in Awakening.