Project X Zone 2. It's out everywhere now.

Jedi

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2015-04-12/bandai-namco-ent-reveals-project-x-zone-2-game/.87060

Here we go! A sequel to Project X Zone! New characters, different paired units of from the first and.. Well much more! Interesting possibilities are in the wind I feel!

Special thanks to Breezy for happening to run across this via a Sakura Wars tweet.

http://youtu.be/O_ggRnpMMSU

Edited by Jedi

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw that and I'm intrigued. Project X zone was very unique the problem for me is some of the maps were very long and tedious I would play for like an hour a day right after around chapter 20 that's how tedious it was. Let's hope PXZ2 will fix some of those problems. Now don't get me wrong I liked the first game, but I felt like it dragged on longer than it should have.

OH GOD NATSU GO AWAY

but yooooooooooo that Kazuma right away hype

for the love of god though Capcom

GIVE

ME

KYOSUKE KAGAMI

I saw right Kazuma Kiryu and Majima Goro right out the gate, so it has my attention

and HOTSUMA

I was all like WHOA STRIDER!

I saw that and I'm intrigued. Project X zone was very unique the problem for me is some of the maps were very long and tedious I would play for like an hour a day right after around chapter 20 that's how tedious it was. Let's hope PXZ2 will fix some of those problems. Now don't get me wrong I liked the first game, but I felt like it dragged on longer than it should have.

We'll see, at the same time you had such a huge force. If you didn't have a lot of enemies. You wouldn't be able to see them all in action.

OH GOD NATSU GO AWAY

but yooooooooooo that Kazuma right away hype

for the love of god though Capcom

GIVE

ME

KYOSUKE KAGAMI

I want some different SC characters. I hope Natsu isn't the only one.

Also I'd like to see more tales, Rival Schools and plz Sega Sonic maybe this time?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jcXKYhGxpso

Also, I saw Reiji and Xiaomu's silhouettes at the end - guess that means we'll be seeing them again, I'm sure. And I wonder if Kogoro and Mii will be back, as well as will the bad guys be Oros Phlox again, or someone else entirely new.

Edited by Levant Caprice

I really really hope they fix up the gameplay. I went to like 8 chapters and I got bored to death. Not to mention the amount of cutscene interruptions they keep throwing at you in midgame didn't help.

I forgot about Strider.

Yes including him as well, it has my interest.

You know, its a weird day in a crossover involving Sega I have to ASK if Sonic is gonna be there, (wouldn't say no to more Sakura Wars)

Tons of other series could be in here too.

You know, I agree but it could be worse,

It could be Patroklos

....I really hope he doesn't show up...

honestly I would rather Patroklos than Natsu

and YEAH WHEN'S MY RIVAL SCHOOLS TEAM

GIMME, LIKE

KYOSUKE/BATSU WITH DAIGO AS A SOLO UNIT

I honestly have hopes for Golden Axe and Streets of Rage this time, pleaseeeee.

If they had to have someone from SCV, I would have preferred them use the older characters (ex. Hilde, Ivy, Siegfried, Nightmare, etc.)

Sophitia and Cassandra team plz.

I'd like Siegfried personally, maybe paired with Z.W.E.I. if they're going with SCV.

Also gonna echo Jedi on wanting Sonic characters.

That would work.

Also food for thought people. Atlus is owned by Sega now, do you want to see any SMT, Persona, Devil Survivor characters?

I'd like Siegfried personally, maybe paired with Z.W.E.I. if they're going with SCV.

Also gonna echo Jedi on wanting Sonic characters.

I was kind of surprised they never included Sonic in PxZ.

That would work.

Also food for thought people. Atlus is owned by Sega now, do you want to see any SMT, Persona, Devil Survivor characters?

I can definitely see these guys working considering the SRPG games that they were in.

Those two are my favorite characters! I don't think they'll get in, but I'd love to be proven wrong.

Sophitia was pretty much the main hero of the series for the first few games, but that waned.. As of V I heard she was dead too ;/

(shes my fav and main)

Yeah, Sophitia is canonically dead, and Cassandra was apparently tossed into Astral Chaos during the time skip. According to supplemental material, anyway.

Also, while SMT characters could be interesting, Sega seems to be leaving Atlus the hell alone to function as their own company, so I doubt we'll see characters like Yu or Flynn popping in.

Edited by Blackhawk Stinger

Yeah, Sophitia is canonically dead, and Cassandra was apparently tossed into Astral Chaos during the time skip. According to supplemental material, anyway.

Also, while SMT characters could be interesting, Sega seems to be leaving Atlus the hell alone to function as their own company, so I doubt we'll see characters like Yu or Flynn popping in.

You know how much I'd pay for the possibility of

Sonic, Zero, Sophitia and Flynn in the same game?