Project X Zone 2. It's out everywhere now.

Jedi

They used her outfit from God Eater 2 for consistency's sake

Like they already have the GE2 pair so having her in her GE2 outfit would make the most sense

That's not too bad. . .but her skirt reveals her hips (in the wrong way). . .and ARGH! I was fond of her in PxZ for being cool despite her threads. . .

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That's not too bad. . .but her skirt reveals her hips (in the wrong way). . .and ARGH! I was fond of her in PxZ for being cool despite her threads. . .

Not my fault they had to use GE2 characters

I mean as much as I'm glad they used Alisa because super bias her GE2 outfit is not the best compared to GE.

Lindow would have been amazing in his GE2 though

but I doubt we'll see him or Soma at this rate ;__;

It's honestly and accomplishment that they made her outfit more revealing somehow. I'd still rather have Soma but Alisa's cool.

Also stoked AF for Demitri.

http://www.famitsu.com/news/201508/06084852.html

Link here to the Famitsu page (in Japanese so be warned)

TL;DL:

Xioayu/Chun-Li

Demitri-Morrigan new pairs

Pai/Alisa new solo units

and new character

Am I correct in assuming that Xiaoyu/Chun-Li isn't the first pair where both characters are from different companies? Also, called the possibility of getting a pair from Darkstalkers.

Am I correct in assuming that Xiaoyu/Chun-Li isn't the first pair where both characters are from different companies? Also, called the possibility of getting a pair from Darkstalkers.

I believe so on the first point. I'm just disappointed that once again we don't get Jon Talbain in a Capcom crossover involving Darkstalkers

• 2 weeks later...

ALL RIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS NEW INFO

http://www.japanese3ds.com/post/127080860994

TL;DL

(Picture 1) Saya is back as a villain along with super secret new villain

(Picture 2) Just some updates on Solo unit screen/move descriptions and 2 mysterious characters

(Picture 3) Just pictures on Chun-Li/Xiaoyu and Morrigan/Demitri

(Picture 4) Info on the Solo units we got from the last update (Pai/ALISA/awesome looking girl who I have no idea who she is but she looks cool as heck so)

ALL RIGHT BOYS AND GIRLS NEW INFO

http://www.japanese3ds.com/post/127080860994

TL;DL

(Picture 1) Saya is back as a villain along with super secret new villain

(Picture 2) Just some updates on Solo unit screen/move descriptions and 2 mysterious characters

(Picture 3) Just pictures on Chun-Li/Xiaoyu and Morrigan/Demitri

(Picture 4) Info on the Solo units we got from the last update (Pai/ALISA/awesome looking girl who I have no idea who she is but she looks cool as heck so)

1) I wonder if a Byakuya variant will be part of her plans this time...

2) Don't know miss blue-hair, but the blonde looks like Sylphie (who appeared in NxC).

Edited by Levant Colthearts

1) I wonder if a Byakuya variant will be part of her plans this time...

2) Don't know miss blue-hair, but the blonde looks like Sylphie (who appeared in NxC).

Yeah, the blonde is Sylphie. The blue haired woman is Miyuki from an old Namco arcade game, Ordyne.

Picture 4: That's Hibana without her mask! I think.

• 3 weeks later...

Hey people we got new news (haha)

http://gematsu.com/2015/09/project-x-zone-2-first-look-segata-sanshiro-june-lin-new-enemies-more

TL;DL

[spoiler=In case]

PLAYER CHARACTERS:

ZEPHYR/LEANNE/VASHYRON from Resonance of Fate have returned, but swapped around. Zephyr/Vashyron are the pair and Leanne is the solo

SEGATA SANSHIRO whoever the hell this guy is exists as a solo unit

CAPTAIN COMMANDO sounds pretty legit and is also a solo unit

JUNE JIN MILLIAM from Star guardian GLADIATOR is a solo unit

HEIHACHI MISHIMA returns as a solo unit as well

ENEMIES TIME:

BABY BONNIE HOOD from Darkstalkers. Literally Red Riding Hood of DEATH apparently

SHADOW from Space Channel 5 because we totally wanted another villain from there

ZAGI from Tales of Vesperia who I can't make a joke about because Tales of

AZURE KITE from .hack because we all love recolors of enemies (shut up it's a joke I have no idea what he is go ask someone who's played .hack)

ETC: We get info on the Opening/Ending song and screenshots

The only important thing about the screenshots is Alisa

Sweet, a new link

*checks out*

Enemy: Zagi (Tales of Vesperia)

Why am I NOT surprised...?

Enemy: Azure Kite (.hack//)
I ain't big on .hack//GU, but part of me might have foreseen this. Which probably has something to do with me having played the first volume at length way back when.
Also, aww yeah Captain Commando

WTF Yuri looks like a girl.

OMG JUNE!!!!!!!! Ahem. . .glad to see that series got some representation! Would like someone from Rival Schools, though.

And it looks like Heihachi kept his younger self, somehow.

On Famitsu's own page. . .it has a release date of November 12, but I'm not sure if that's a worldwide release date or just for Japan only. I hope it's worldwide~!

An old Capcom fighting game, which had extremely blocky animations and weapons.

I see.

WTF Yuri looks like a girl.

OMG JUNE!!!!!!!! Ahem. . .glad to see that series got some representation! Would like someone from Rival Schools, though.

And it looks like Heihachi kept his younger self, somehow.

On Famitsu's own page. . .it has a release date of November 12, but I'm not sure if that's a worldwide release date or just for Japan only. I hope it's worldwide~!

Unfortunately, only for Japan, if GFAQs is anything to go by.

As for Heihachi... I'd say... Probably because of whatever drug he said he took in the first game.

it bugs me. Azure Kite is under control of a good guy in .Hack G.U. He was never really a bad guy once you figure out the truth of him. And Aura was a good NPC in the first game, so his inclusion as a villain makes no sense.

B.B.Hood being a villain makes total sense. Racist towards Darkstalkers and out to kill all of them, damn the consequences, kinda fits her. I mean, she did gun down a whole family of innocent werewolves just because they were werewolves...

B.B. Hood without Talbain is gonna be weird. I mean, we got Q. Bee as a general enemy and Jedah as a villain, both of whom I'm expecting to return. Now we got Morigan, Dimitri, and Felicia. Is Hsienn-ko back? Frank hasn't been confirmed yet...maybe we're gonna get 2 darkstalker teams...