Project X Zone 2. It's out everywhere now.

Jedi

As hilarious as that could be, I bet we're only getting Zero out of those four.

Sadly I'll have to agree, maybe I'll get my Golden Axe or Streets of Rage at least this time, or a Tales game other than Vesperia. (Abyss and Symphonia too please)

• Replies 563
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I could definitely see another Tales pairing; it'd probably be from Xillia (Jude/Milla) or Symphonia (Lloyd/Colette or Sheena) though. Abyss isn't a big enough Tales game to get representation, sadly, though I'd love solo unit Jade.

I could definitely see another Tales pairing; it'd probably be from Xillia (Jude/Milla) or Symphonia (Lloyd/Colette or Sheena) though. Abyss isn't a big enough Tales game to get representation, sadly, though I'd love solo unit Jade.

I still haven't played Xillia, although Abyss does have the 3DS remake factor going for it.

There is that, but Xillia's newer (though if we're going that route then they'd probably put in Sorey/Mikleo from Zestiria) and Symphonia was the game that made the Tales series a big deal in the west.

That is very true, I suppose I just have Abyss bias, it was my first Tales game and I like it the most. Symphonia is a close second though.

STRIDER~! SQUEEEEEEEEE~!

(ahem. . .)

There's a serious lack of women in the announcement, but I'll wait and see. I'm super-hyped for this!

STRIDER~! SQUEEEEEEEEE~!

(ahem. . .)

There's a serious lack of women in the announcement, but I'll wait and see. I'm super-hyped for this!

Would you do another play by play log? If you like this?

Would you do another play by play log? If you like this?

As long as I can figure out how to break it in half it works, and it's not too frustrating, I'll give it a shot~!

I'll. . .uh, try to keep my inner fangirl to myself, too. But there's so many cool people. . .(can I secretly hope for the ninja guys from DoA?).

I noticed this too. Where are they? I hope they haven't been removed..

I highly doubt almost any of the female characters from the first game are gone. There would be riots, due to their popularity, awesomeness and fanservice potential. (Not just in the sexy sense either).

Also @eclipse well if I can keep my hopes up for Sonic, Streets of Rage and Golden Axe then you can hope for that :P

Edited by Jedi

Also @eclipse well if I can keep my hopes up for Sonic, Streets of Rage and Golden Axe then you can hope for that :P

DoA = Dead or Alive = Tecmo.

It's an INSANELY long shot, but given the ninjas that I've seen, I think they'll be right at home. IMO, you're more likely to see Sonic in there.

DoA = Dead or Alive = Tecmo.

It's an INSANELY long shot, but given the ninjas that I've seen, I think they'll be right at home. IMO, you're more likely to see Sonic in there.

Yeah, I know its Tecmo but they wouldn't mind I don't think.

Also I somehow feel we won't see Sonic again, most of the characters in PXZ were human sized characters, Sonic is pretty humanoid for a Hedgehog but he isn't on that level. :/

Also the main reason he wasn't there to begin with is that, he ISN'T big in Japan, Sega's big series (despite it being dead as of right now) Sakura Wars and then there is Phantasy Star

Edited by Jedi

As far as Tales goes, and as long shot as it is, I wouldn't mind Senel/Chloe, Stahn/Leon, or heck even Luke/Tear

Still wanting some Onimusha characters to appear in one fashion or another.

Also, as a long shot, Max from Shining Force would be cool to see.

As far as Tales goes, and as long shot as it is, I wouldn't mind Senel/Chloe, Stahn/Leon, or heck even Luke/Tear

Still wanting some Onimusha characters to appear in one fashion or another.

Also, as a long shot, Max from Shining Force would be cool to see.

I still need to try the Onimusha games out.

Also in terms of Namco anyone remember Klona?

eclipse secretly wants more Sakura Wars characters confirmed

Anyway since Erica/Ichiro are confirmed pair this can mean a bunch of things for Sakura Wars

If Gemini comes back she'll probably get paired with Shinjiro (main male character in SW5)

This leaves Sakura (hopefully) with ANYONE from the original group of ladies

In terms of popularity I think it's either possibly Sumire/Maria/Iris and this is absolutely 0% biased

But yeah show me more Sakura Wars

This had my attention the moment they announced Vergil.I thought maybe Trish would be Dante's partner if they ever did have a sequel,but Vergil was who I wanted.I scared my dog from screaming whoops.

Wonder why they're still using Dante's anime/1 design,and why they didn't use his 4 design from the beginning.

eclipse secretly wants more Sakura Wars characters confirmed

Anyway since Erica/Ichiro are confirmed pair this can mean a bunch of things for Sakura Wars

If Gemini comes back she'll probably get paired with Shinjiro (main male character in SW5)

This leaves Sakura (hopefully) with ANYONE from the original group of ladies

In terms of popularity I think it's either possibly Sumire/Maria/Iris and this is absolutely 0% biased

But yeah show me more Sakura Wars

Shinjiro sounds quite likely. I haven't played 5 yet but what's Ichiro doing during that time?

This had my attention the moment they announced Vergil.I thought maybe Trish would be Dante's partner if they ever did have a sequel,but Vergil was who I wanted.I scared my dog from screaming whoops.

Wonder why they're still using Dante's anime/1 design,and why they didn't use his 4 design from the beginning.

Nostalgia mostly I think. Dantes most swag look was in 1 in my opinion anyways.

Also, HASEO! This game is so good to me!

More Sakura Wars would be welcome too.

Edit: Welkin and Alicia from Valkyria Chronicles? Pls? I'm probably being too hopeful with that one.

Edited by Ownagepuffs

Edit: Welkin and Alicia from Valkyria Chronicles? Pls? I'm probably being too hopeful with that one.

Well there were Valkyria people in the last game so its not too out there.

[spoiler=Project X Zone]Selvaria was a boss. And somewhat of a bitch.

The VC reps were Kurt and whatsherface. Their special was a nice homage to their series!

Oh, yeah, and Kite was really good in the first one~! I hope he's just as good in the second one!