The symbols shown in the dancer's eye are different in each trailer?

Ryo

oh, I was assuming you guys were enhancing the screenshot linked in the OP

lol

my b

Edited by Euklyd

nooooooooooooooo, i don't want naruto in this

Clearly Kamui will lust after her trying to do anything for her despite the fact she may be a killer, a traitor, and an all around dick. Also IS will give her so much attention you'd be mistaken when people told you she wasn't the actual protagonist.

Clearly Kamui will lust after her trying to do anything for her despite the fact she may be a killer, a traitor, and an all around dick. Also IS will give her so much attention you'd be mistaken when people told you she wasn't the actual protagonist.

man, i watched naruto for a long time, finally dropped it after afew years, and i was still upset with how everything went from what i heard.

worst part is, if i wasn't excited for the game, i could maybe see that description happening.

man, i watched naruto for a long time, finally dropped it after afew years, and i was still upset with how everything went from what i heard.

worst part is, if i wasn't excited for the game, i could maybe see that description happening.

Don't worry it only got worse as time went on. If you dislike Awakening's writing... oh man. I do think FE:IF will be a higher quality game though, Nintendo sees potential in the series.

Naruto went downhill after Zabuza. From the ''SAVE SAUCE-KUN'' arc onward, Kishimoto smashed any potential the setting had with a Uchiha Brand Sledgehammer.

Good thing we have Hunter x Hunter.

Edited by Saladus

They look like Hoshido castle and Nohr

going off of this- it's probably different path cutscenes, and it could be that because of that, it's slightly different because the zoom to the dancer's eye is a transition to a different scene, and due to different paths, it's transitioning to different things? and by different things, i mean the two country's respective castles.

nooooooooooooooo, i don't want naruto in this

Hi, I'm here to be off topic and negative: Naruto shouldn't be in anything at all ever. It's the prime example of squandered potential, and a handbook that teaches future writers what NOT to do with pretty much everything from dialogue to characterization to world building. I still maintain that the last arc is the worst thing I've ever read by someone who gets paid to write fiction.

• 2 years later...

If you look at the trailer, Azura's eye is fading and in Conquest, you see the floor as the Nohrian symbol. Same can be said about Birthrights and the Hoshidan symbol. If you go to the intros or the trailers, after the songstress' eye disappears and you see the Royals, pay attention to the floor and the "secret symbol" in Azura's (songstress) eye.