Fire Emblem Cipher - Rules and Q&A

Dan

Cipher Wiki  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of wiki should Cipher have? Explanations for these choices are in/around post 160

• Serenes Forest wiki
    • Dediciated wikia
    • Either option is fine

Slightly off topic, but Izuka really is great at doing card arts. The new Genesis stride (which is getting sleeves!) is his handiwork. He does a few artworks in Buddyfight, as well, and they are equally sexy lol.

He did Garmore, and I started with Liberators. That's enough for me! The Marth card has a very similar style to said Garmore. . .sans the hair, of course! Several of the artists also did Vanguard cards (for example, the artist who did Maribelle also did Syr Daria). Since I really like the Vanguard artwork, I hope some of them draw a card or four for Cipher~!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Marth's first skill requires Marth himself to be tapped, not the ally. The whole restriction part reads: [Tap this card, only usable after one ally has moved]

I just realised I understood it wrongly, I think it should be this this card and another ally". Because it says "[Tap], tap another ally " . So a total of 2 units tapped to activate this. When the card says "koudousumi (行動済み)", it the same meaning as "tap".

http://imgur.com/HeryLmw <as understood from this portion of the guide. Having the tap icon on means tapping this card, and the line after says to tao another unit. If the skill requires you to tap only other units, I believe it will be a Formation Skill instead

Edited by Nanaka

So, while sifting through the Cipher Official site I found that they updated the products page with complete lists of what cards actually come in the two Starter Decks. I don't think this was posted yet, but on top of which cards are coming in each deck, this also tells us that:
1) Each starter deck comes with 6 holographic cards (those marked with blue circles)
2) Some units that have doubles are those that have a holographic version and a non-holographic version (like what was mentioned in the Miriel card introduction tweet)

3) Each starter deck contains 5 cards that are not found outside of the starter deck (those marked with red stars)

4) There will be a card for Nah! While listing various cards to expect in the Booster set, they list Nah, which is the only unit mentioned that I have not seen a card of before.

I just realised I understood it wrongly, I think it should be this this card and another ally". Because it says "[Tap], tap another ally " . So a total of 2 units tapped to activate this. When the card says "koudousumi (行動済み)", it the same meaning as "tap".

Ah, thank you for clarifying that! I was wondering what that particular phrase meant.

Wow they really ninja update their stuff. I wish they said something on twitter. Also @aubergine I edited a part of my previous post to clarify, and make it easier for everyone to understand some phrasing.

It's interesting, both these and all previous Promo cards (except for the Promo Chrom card) so far are just "alternate costumes" if you will of more widely available unit cards. Compare the two Lucina's below, even the Unit Title is the same. The only different part is the quote. Same for the Marth.

Yup, it's not unusual for Promos in card games to just be alternative art versions of cards. This makes it so that you still get something special, but the effects of the card itself is still accessible to everyone. Honestly, it's better like that because otherwise you can get some pretty broken cards that are only accessible by top players (looks at the old DBZ card game which had insanely broken cards that only like top 16 at a major event could get). Sure, you could say they deserve those cards for doing well, but once someone gets one, they're just going to keep winning because they have that much of an advantage now over everyone else.

An example of a really strong Promo Card that is hard to obtain is Tropical Beach in Pokemon (although I'm pretty sure it got rotated out of the new format, it was a very good card and almost necessary for certain decks, but you could only obtain it at the 2011 and 2012 World Championships).

But that's basically what the New DBZ card game is doing right now. There's like 2 Promos that are unique (and they are/were worth quite a bit of money), but all the other Promos (the ones they give out at tournaments) are just alternate arts of other cards, but people still want them and go out to tournaments to get them.

Either way, that Lucina art is amazing, but there's no way I'm buying a game I can't even play for it :( darn you, region lock.

So, while sifting through the Cipher Official site I found that they updated the products page with complete lists of what cards actually come in the two Starter Decks. I don't think this was posted yet, but on top of which cards are coming in each deck, this also tells us that:

1) Each starter deck comes with 6 holographic cards (those marked with blue circles)

2) Some units that have doubles are those that have a holographic version and a non-holographic version (like what was mentioned in the Miriel card introduction tweet)

3) Each starter deck contains 5 cards that are not found outside of the starter deck (those marked with red stars)

4) There will be a card for Nah! While listing various cards to expect in the Booster set, they list Nah, which is the only unit mentioned that I have not seen a card of before.

Awesome catch! They really are sneaky, lol, but ugh, I was really hoping that the Starter Exclusive cards would all come in groups of 4. Here's hoping that the one's you only get 2 of aren't that good, so I don't have to buy 2 of each Starter Deck (even though I doubt it, I bet they'll be some of the best cards in the decks, lol).

Also, I might be wrong, but I think the character they mentioned is Nowi and not Nah? Either way, we haven't seen any Nowi cards yet either.

Thanks again for all the updates! Just a little over 2 weeks left before everything's released.

Hi all, been lurking here for a long time and decided to join. I've been following Cipher a bit lately and it seems pretty interesting, although I think we are still missing some of the rules. Anyway since they updated the website last week I found out some stores near me are having free trials the next two weekends so I will go on either the 13th or 20th to try it out. There are also tournaments taking place the day of (!) and the weeks after the game's release in walking distance, so I will be checking those out. I'll try and give my most detailed impressions here. I can also help with translations but I'm not totally familiar with the terminology in English just yet. Anyway, I hope I can provide some interesting stuff for you guys soon. Until then..

Sweeeeet, if you go on the 13th, then we'll probably need you to explain how the Bonds work and how many Units we can have down at once, lol. Also how attacking works and other small things that are still unexplained for whatever reason. I'm also a bit curious at the quality of the cards (I know that Japanese Vanguard and Weiss Schwarz cards are very thick, so I'm hoping that's the case for this game as well).

But most of all, let us know if the card game is fun.

Edited by CloudLink

Got another translation booster pack for yall. This pack includes the Marth and Lucina Promo cards announced on the Twitter (all that's new for these two cards is their quote) and the three new cards shown off in the Famitsu scans. Also included is the Cordelia Dark Flier card from the most recent Famitsu scan in case you missed it.

[spoiler=Crown Prince of Altea, Marth Promo]P01-003PR%20Marth.jpg

Rarity: Promotional / Series 1 Promo Card #003

Cost: 1 / Promotion Cost: N/A

Insignia: Shadow Dragon

Affinities: Male / Sword

Quote: "I will not stop until peace has been returned to Altea!"
Skill 1: "Young Hero" / α / [Tap this unit,
Tap 1 ally unit] Choose one enemy unit and move it. This skill can't be used if Marth isn't on the Front Line.
Skill 2: N/A

Support Skill: "Hero's Emblem" / Attack / If the attacking unit has the Shadow Dragon Insignia then until the end of your attack phase the amount of orbs it destroys is now 2.

Attack Power: 40

Support Attack Power: 20
Range: 1
Unpromoted
Class: Lord
Title: Crown Prince of Altea

Card ID: P01-003PR

Illustrator: Daisuke Izuka

[spoiler='Swordsman Known as Marth, Lucina Promo']P01-004PR%20Lucina.jpg

Rarity: Promotional / Series 1 Promo Card #004

Insignia: Awakening

Affinities: Female / Sword
Quote:
“To change fate, that is why I have come back”
Skill 1: "Name of the Hero King" / § / Treat this card as if the name is Marth.
Skill 2: "Parallel Falchion" / ∞ / When this unit attacks a dragon affinity card, this unit's attack increases by 20 points.
Support Skill: "Hero's Emblem" / Attack
/ If the attacking unit has the Awakening Insignia, then until the end of this attack phase the orbs it will destroy is now 2.

Unpromoted
Title: Swordsman Known as Marth.
Card ID:
P01-004PR

Illustrator: toi8

[spoiler='Shapeshifter, Xane']B01-045HN%20Xane.png

Rarity: Uncommon / Series 1 Booster Card #045

Cost: 3 / Promotion Cost: N/A

Quote: “I have a talent for transforming into other people, and I can be a bit…mischievous at times.

Skill 1: “Imitate” / α / [Flip 2 Bonds] Choose one ally. Until the end of this turn this card becomes a copy of that ally except in name and attack power.

Support Skill: N/A

Attack Power: 30

Support Attack Power: 10

Non-promoted

Class: Freelancer

Title: Shapeshifter

Card ID: B01-045HN

Illustrator: MOMORI

[spoiler='Princess of Altea, Elice']B01-048N%20Elice.png

Rarity: Common / Series 1 Booster Card #048

Cost: 2

Affinities: Female / Staff

Quote: “Marth…you’ve grown so much.

Skill 1: “Aum Staff” / α / [Tap this unit, Flip 1 Bond] Choose one Shadow Dragon Insignia unit with placement cost 2 or less from your discard pile and place it on your battlefield. From now until the end of the match, no other allied units may use the “Aum Staff” skill.

Skill 2: “Elice’s Wish” / ∞ / The attack of allied “Marth” and “Merric” units is increased by 10.

Range: --

Unpromoted

Class: Cleric

Title: Princess of Altea

Card ID: B01-048N

Illustrator: HMK84

[spoiler='Gynophobic Swordsman, Lon qu']B01-071N%20Lonqu.png

Rarity: Common / Series 1 Booster Card #071

Cost: 1

Quote: “He gives orders. I stab people. Our roles are clear.”

Skill 1: “Gynophobia” / ∞ / This unit cannot successfully have Support with a female affinity card.

Support Skill: “Fighter’s Emblem” / Attack ♥ / Until the end of the attack phase, your attacking unit’s attack is increased by 20.

Attack Power: 50

Unpromoted

Class: Myrmidon

Title: Gynophobic Swordsman

Card ID: B01-071N

Illustrator: Clover K

[spoiler=Pegasus Knight Paragon, Cordelia]Cordelia%20Dark%20Flier%20B01-075SR.jpg

Rarity: Super Rare / Series 1 Booster Card #075

Cost: 3 / Promotion Cost: 2

Affinities: Female / Lance / Flying / Mounted

Quote: “If you're a friend, speak now. If not, then stay out of Chrom's way.”

Skill 1: “Galeforce” / & / [Once per turn] After this unit defeats an enemy with an attack, return this unit to the pre-action state.

Skill 2: CCS “Handmade Javelins” / α / [Flip 1 Bond] Until the end of this turn, all allied Flying affinity unit’s attacks are considered lance attacks with a range of 1-2. (CCS: If this unit was placed without the promotion unit cost, this skill is inactive)

Support Attack Power: 30

Promoted

Class: Dark Flier

Title: Pegasus Knight Paragon

Card ID: B01-075SR

Illustrator: YangYang

Edited by aubergine

Ah, thank you for clarifying that! I was wondering what that particular phrase meant.

In reference to point 2... Does this mean that the only cards that come as 2-ofs in the trial decks will be the foil ones?

In reference to point 2... Does this mean that the only cards that come as 2-ofs in the trial decks will be the foil ones?

Not sure if you saw the deck list, but there's a ton of multiples in the deck. The point he was making was that the cards with the Blue Circles near them come as foils, however, you only get 1 foil of that card even if the deck has multiples of the card (so like, you get 4 Star Lord Marth cards, but only 1 is foil).

For the Marth deck the foils are:

Promoted Marth

Regular Marth

Caeda

Ogma

Navarre

Linde

(sorry, I can't read Kanji, so all I know is the character names and not their titles)

For the Chrom deck the foils are:

Promoted Chrom

Regular Chrom

Miriel

Frederick

Sully

Stahl

Each deck only has 4 cards that only have 1 copy.

For the Marth deck it's (I'm assuming promoted) Cain, Abel, Gordin, and Merric

For the Chrom deck it's (again, assuming these are promoted versions) Robin (female), Lissa, Virion, and Lon'qu

Every other card either comes in 2s or 3s, with the exception of Promoted Marth and Promoted Chrom which both come in 4s.

Either way, only 5 cards in each deck are Starter Exclusive, and those are:

Marth Deck:

Promoted Marth (comes with 4)

Caeda (comes with 2)

Jagen (comes with 2)

Ogma (comes with 3)

Navarre (comes with 3)

Chrom Deck:

Promoted Chrom (comes with 4)

Kellam (comes with 3)

Vaike (comes with 3)

Miriel (comes with 2)

Ricken (comes with 2)

But uhh, I could be wrong, I don't understand Japanese and I'm just going by what was stated and what I'm seeing in the lists, lol.

Not sure if you saw the deck list, but there's a ton of multiples in the deck. The point he was making was that the cards with the Blue Circles near them come as foils, however, you only get 1 foil of that card even if the deck has multiples of the card (so like, you get 4 Star Lord Marth cards, but only 1 is foil).

For the Marth deck the foils are:

Promoted Marth

Regular Marth

Caeda

Ogma

Navarre

Linde

(sorry, I can't read Kanji, so all I know is the character names and not their titles)

For the Chrom deck the foils are:

Promoted Chrom

Regular Chrom

Miriel

Frederick

Sully

Stahl

Each deck only has 4 cards that only have 1 copy.

For the Marth deck it's (I'm assuming promoted) Cain, Abel, Gordin, and Merric

For the Chrom deck it's (again, assuming these are promoted versions) Robin (female), Lissa, Virion, and Lon'qu

Every other card either comes in 2s or 3s, with the exception of Promoted Marth and Promoted Chrom which both come in 4s.

Either way, only 5 cards in each deck are Starter Exclusive, and those are:

Marth Deck:

Promoted Marth (comes with 4)

Caeda (comes with 2)

Jagen (comes with 2)

Ogma (comes with 3)

Navarre (comes with 3)

Chrom Deck:

Promoted Chrom (comes with 4)

Kellam (comes with 3)

Vaike (comes with 3)

Miriel (comes with 2)

Ricken (comes with 2)

But uhh, I could be wrong, I don't understand Japanese and I'm just going by what was stated and what I'm seeing in the lists, lol.

Ah right, nice! Then looks like buying 2 of a trial deck will secure you with 4 of most relevant cards; that's a very good move.

Thanks for all the friendly messages! What a great community.

They are giving out the "Prince of Piercing Principles, Chrom" for anyone who participates in the trial event, which appears to be exclusive. Cloudlink, I will try and gather up all the information I can and take notes watching others play, but I will look out for what you asked. If anyone has any other things in specific they want me to check, let me know. If I can film a match I will, though Japan is VERY strict about cameras so I doubt it. Of course most importantly how fun the game is.. IF is already coming out on the same day, not enough time for all these games!

I'd just like to add some info that I'm not sure was covered here (sorry, I didn't read every page!)

-There are 100 different cards in the first set, with 14 of those cards available in foil variations. 6 foil cards in the starter decks (not exclusive) are available from the boosters, so that means there are 8 unknown foil cards at the moment.

-1 pack has 10 cards, 1 box has 16 packs (160 cards). Boxes come with 1 advance card from the 2nd set, and a code to use Minerva in FE IF.

-Price of the box is fluctuating regularly on Amazon JP. Right now it is 8% off but I have seen 10,12% off in recent days. The regular price is 6048 total but it is being offered for 4850 (without shipping) now. Deck and individual booster prices on amazing are also in flux.

-FE IF Special Edition comes with BOTH the Marth and Lucina promo cards. First shipment copies of regular editions of FE IF (Black/White) will include the Lucina card ONLY. This means there will be many copies of the Lucina around but not so many Marth. As stated before, these are just alternate art cards (which the site calls "parallel" version)

-The Special Edition Marth art was used in a previously shown Walhart card. Very strange

-Posted in the news thread, but tournaments going on in Japan have the following cards as promos: Jagen, Minerva, Tharja, Tiki, Cordelia, and Wrys. Cordelia and Wrys card effects are unique, but the other four cards are parallel versions of the cards found in the set. A pack of 2 random cards is distributed to each participant, another pack for the tournament winner, and another pack for a random participant besides the winner.

Edited by audiotronica

Do you think you can grab the text off of the Cordelia/Wrys cards? A picture would be nice, but I know what a pain in the neck it is to pull things out of promo packs!

Do you think you can grab the text off of the Cordelia/Wrys cards? A picture would be nice, but I know what a pain in the neck it is to pull things out of promo packs!

Just the Japanese?

Wrys

癒しの勇者 リフ

上級職 勇者

きずぐすり 自 【このユニットを撃破する】他の味方が攻撃されたとき、コストを支払うなら、戦闘終了まで、その防御ユニットの戦闘力は+20される。

Cordelia

ティアモ

下級者 ペガサスナイト

恋心を秘めた騎士

リフレッシュ 自 お互いのターン開始時、このユニットと同じエリアに味方が他に1体もいない場合、ターン終了まで、このユニットの戦闘力は+10される。

手槍 起 【 1】 ターン終了まで、このユニットに射程1-2が追加される。

Thanks for all the friendly messages! What a great community.

They are giving out the "Prince of Piercing Principles, Chrom" for anyone who participates in the trial event, which appears to be exclusive. Cloudlink, I will try and gather up all the information I can and take notes watching others play, but I will look out for what you asked. If anyone has any other things in specific they want me to check, let me know. If I can film a match I will, though Japan is VERY strict about cameras so I doubt it. Of course most importantly how fun the game is.. IF is already coming out on the same day, not enough time for all these games!

I'd just like to add some info that I'm not sure was covered here (sorry, I didn't read every page!)

-There are 100 different cards in the first set, with 14 of those cards available in foil variations. 6 foil cards in the starter decks (not exclusive) are available from the boosters, so that means there are 8 unknown foil cards at the moment.

-1 pack has 10 cards, 1 box has 16 packs (160 cards). Boxes come with 1 advance card from the 2nd set, and a code to use Minerva in FE IF.

-Price of the box is fluctuating regularly on Amazon JP. Right now it is 8% off but I have seen 10,12% off in recent days. The regular price is 6048 total but it is being offered for 4850 (without shipping) now. Deck and individual booster prices on amazing are also in flux.

-FE IF Special Edition comes with BOTH the Marth and Lucina promo cards. First shipment copies of regular editions of FE IF (Black/White) will include the Lucina card ONLY. This means there will be many copies of the Lucina around but not so many Marth. As stated before, these are just alternate art cards (which the site calls "parallel" version)

-The Special Edition Marth art was used in a previously shown Walhart card. Very strange

-Posted in the news thread, but tournaments going on in Japan have the following cards as promos: Jagen, Minerva, Tharja, Tiki, Cordelia, and Wrys. Cordelia and Wrys card effects are unique, but the other four cards are parallel versions of the cards found in the set. A pack of 2 random cards is distributed to each participant, another pack for the tournament winner, and another pack for a random participant besides the winner.

Oooh, nice!

I think the main question we still had were whether or not bonds unflip at any point of the game?

I think there was one more question, but I can't quite remember what it was right now...

Thanks a bunch for the information audiotronica! Also thanks to CloudLink for getting the Starter Deck lists compiled!

Just the Japanese?

Wrys

癒しの勇者 リフ
上級職 勇者

きずぐすり 自 【このユニットを撃破する】他の味方が攻撃されたとき、コストを支払うなら、戦闘終了まで、その防御ユニットの戦闘力は+20される。

Cordelia
ティアモ
下級者 ペガサスナイト
恋心を秘めた騎士

リフレッシュ 自 お互いのターン開始時、このユニットと同じエリアに味方が他に1体もいない場合、ターン終了まで、このユニットの戦闘力は+10される。

手槍 起 【 1】 ターン終了まで、このユニットに射程1-2が追加される。

It's interesting, the Wrys card is a copy text-wise of the "Healing Priest, Wrys" card. Same skill "Vulnerary" and same Unit Name, Healing Priest. The exclusive parts are that he is a promoted Hero card instead of an unpromoted Priest and that can actually attack as an axe affinity unit with 60/10 attack instead of 30/20. The quote is also different, but I'm haven't quite gotten around to translating the Promo cards as of yet.

The Cordelia Pegasus Knight card might also be a copy of a yet to be shown normal Cordelia Pegasus Knight card that should exist alongside her Dark Flier card if my understanding of the card release patterns is correct.

This Walhart card is still something I'm extremely curious about. I don't remember where I found that picture unfortunately, and I can't make out too much of the Japanese on the card due to the poor image quality. It's obviously a defunct beta card of some sort, but why would they have made a Walhart card where that character isn't even on the card? Also the first skill looks like it reads something like "王女のカリスマ” which would be "Princess's Charisma" which just makes things even more confusing. There hasn't been any other indications that they plan to make another Walhart card, so we may not ever know.

Edited by aubergine

Apologies for the double post, but I finished another card translation. I meant to have this done earlier today, but work got pretty busy. This is the Swordmaster Lon'qu card that debuted on the Twitter this morning. He's quite good actually and is a force to be reckoned with if you set him up right. With as many sword-wielding units as there are in this game, it shouldn't be hard to beef up his attack quite considerably, and then you just go to town with his unavoidable attacks, provided you had enough bonds.

B01-070ST%20Lonqu.jpg

Lon’qu (Stoic Swordsman) – Rarity: Starter Deck / Series 1 Booster Card #070

Quote: “Were you unworthy, I would have left long ago.”

Skill 1: CCS “Master of the Blade” / ∞ / This unit’s attack is increased by 10 for every allied sword-affinity unit.

Skill 2: “Killing Edge” / α / [Flip 3 Bonds] Until the end of this turn this unit’s attacks cannot be avoided.

Promoted

Class: Swordmaster

Title: Stoic Swordsman

Card ID: B01-070ST

Illustrator: Clover K

Thanks a bunch for the information audiotronica! Also thanks to CloudLink for getting the Starter Deck lists compiled!

It's interesting, the Wrys card is a copy text-wise of the "Healing Priest, Wrys" card. Same skill "Vulnerary" and same Unit Name, Healing Priest. The exclusive parts are that he is a promoted Hero card instead of an unpromoted Priest and that can actually attack as an axe affinity unit with 60/10 attack instead of 30/20. The quote is also different, but I'm haven't quite gotten around to translating the Promo cards as of yet.

The Cordelia Pegasus Knight card might also be a copy of a yet to be shown normal Cordelia Pegasus Knight card that should exist alongside her Dark Flier card if my understanding of the card release patterns is correct.

This Walhart card is still something I'm extremely curious about. I don't remember where I found that picture unfortunately, and I can't make out too much of the Japanese on the card due to the poor image quality. It's obviously a defunct beta card of some sort, but why would they have made a Walhart card where that character isn't even on the card? Also the first skill looks like it reads something like "王女のカリスマ” which would be "Princess's Charisma" which just makes things even more confusing. There hasn't been any other indications that they plan to make another Walhart card, so we may not ever know.

The promoted Wrys unit name Should be Healing Hero (勇者), Priest is 僧侶. Seems that some cards will focus more on skill updates and others on stats/usability.. Just like the games!

I didn't translate the quote cause there was 1 or 2 kanji too small for me to make out from the image. However the Japanese FE0 Wiki is updating frequently with full text including quotes!

B01-015 Healing Priest, Wrys

P01-007Healing Hero, Wrys

Two Cordelia cards are also listed on the JP Wiki, and they are different from this promo one.

B01-075 Pegasus Knight Paragon, Cordelia (Dark Flier)

B01-076 Vastly Talented Pegasus Knight, Cordelia (Pegasus Knight)

Also, does anyone have a resource that has a list of English and Japanese names/terms? I'm only familiar with the Japanese names so I would call "Dark Flier Cordelia" as "Dark Pegasus Tiamo." It would help me out for translating if there is a fairly complete spreadsheet or something similar.

The Walhart card was probably from the announcement video, or something similar. It's likely they were pressed for time and just threw together a card mock-up to show what it would like, as the people watching in real-time wouldn't really notice. The internet however, notices these things.

Edited by audiotronica

I didn't translate the quote cause there was 1 or 2 kanji too small for me to make out from the image. However the Japanese FE0 Wiki is updating frequently with full text including quotes!

B01-015 Healing Priest, Wrys

P01-007Healing Hero, Wrys

Two Cordelia cards are also listed on the JP Wiki, and they are different from this promo one.

B01-075 Dark Flier, Cordelia

B01-076 Pegasus Knight, Cordelia

Also, does anyone have a resource that has a list of English and Japanese names/terms? I'm only familiar with the Japanese names so I would call "Dark Flier Cordelia" as "Dark Pegasus Tiamo." It would help me out for translating if there is a fairly complete spreadsheet or something similar.

Oh man, that japanese wiki is an amazing resource! I'll need to update a few things in the Cipher Compendium, particularly adding in artist names and Card IDs I couldn't read before. Thanks for the share.

I've been using multiple resources for names/terms in my translation work on the cards:

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/Fire_Emblem:_Awakening/Translations

http://fireemblem.wikia.com/wiki/List_of_characters_in_Fire_Emblem:_Shadow_Dragon

http://old.serenesforest.net/fe13/namechart_legacy.html

http://old.serenesforest.net/fe13/namechart.html

http://serenesforest.net/general/localisation-changes/

Hope that helps! Any help translating cards is very much appreciated. I've been keeping the Cipher Compendium up to date as best as I can while not at work, but I'm missing a few cards that I couldn't read from images that were available. That Japanese wiki should help remedy that too!

Thanks to the new Japanese Cipher source I was able to complete translations on the promo cards. Thankfully it wasn't too much work since many of the skills and names are the same, but there are a few differences between the promo and normal variants. I'm including my Chrom, Marth, and Lucina translations from a page or two back with the rest just to have all the promo cards in one place.

[spoiler=Crown Prince of Altea, Marth Promo]P01-003PR%20Marth.jpg

Rarity: Promotional / Series 1 Promo Card #003

Quote: "I will not stop until peace and freedom have been returned to Altea!"
Skill 1: "Young Hero" / α / [Tap this unit,
Tap 1 ally unit] Choose one enemy unit and move it. This skill can't be used if Marth isn't on the Front Line.

Support Skill: "Hero's Emblem" / Attack / If the attacking unit has the Shadow Dragon Insignia then until the end of your attack phase the amount of orbs it destroys is now 2.

Unpromoted
Title: Crown Prince of Altea

Card ID: P01-003PR

Illustrator: Daisuke Izuka

[spoiler=Swordsman Known as Marth, Lucina Promo]P01-004PR%20Lucina.jpg

Rarity: Promotional / Series 1 Promo Card #004

Affinities: Female / Sword
Quote:
“To change fate, that is why I have come back”
Skill 1: "Hero King’s Name" / § / Treat this card as if the name is Marth.
Skill 2: "Parallel Falchion" / ∞ / When this unit attacks a dragon affinity card, this unit's attack increases by 20 points.
Support Skill: "Hero's Emblem" / Attack
/ If the attacking unit has the Awakening Insignia, then until the end of this attack phase the orbs it will destroy is now 2.

Unpromoted
Title: Swordsman Known as Marth.
Card ID:
P01-004PR

Illustrator: toi8

[spoiler=Prince of Piercing Principles, Chrom]Chrom%20Great%20Lord%20P01-005PR.jpg

Rarity: Promo / Series 1 Promo Card #005

Quote: “Will you follow me…nay, will you place your trust in me?”

Skill 1: “Silver Monarch” / & / When this unit has been class changed, you may choose one enemy unit and move it.

Attack Power: 60

Promoted

Class: Great Lord

Title: Prince of Piercing Principles

Card ID: P01-005PR

Illustrator: Azusa

[spoiler=Loyal Retainer, Jagen]Jagen%20Paladin%20P01-006PR.jpg

Rarity: Promotional / Series 1 Promo Card #006

Affinities: Male / Lance / Mount

Quote: “Prince, the fate of Altea rests on your shoulders.”

Skill 1: “Battle-Worn Veteran” / ∞ / This card cannot be placed in the Bond Area.

Attack Power: 70

Promoted

Class: Paladin

Title: Loyal Retainer

Card ID: P01-006PR

Illustrator: King Gonta

[spoiler=Healing Hero, Wrys]Wrys%20Hero%20P01-007PR.jpg

Rarity: Promotional / Series 1 Promo Card #007

Affinities: Male / Axe

Quote: “I am Wrys, a hero. I might have time for healing...if I'm not giving my enemies a proper burial.”

Skill 1: “Vulnerary” / & / [Tap this Card, Place this unit in the Discard Pile] / If you pay the cost once an ally unit has been attacked, that ally unit’s attack increases by 20 until the end of the attack phase.

Attack Power: 60

Promoted

Class: Hero

Title: Healing Hero

Card ID: P01-007PR

Illustrator: Shishizaru

[spoiler=Princess of Macedon, Minerva Promo]Minerva%20Pegasus%20Knight%20P01-008PR.j

Rarity: Promotional / Series 1 Promo Card #008

Cost: 2 / Promotion Cost: N/A

Affinities: Female / Lance / Flying / Mount

Quote: “Hmm, maybe it’s ok to indulge a bit from time to time.”

Skill 1: “Winds of Macedon / ∞ / If there are two or more flying-affinity units on your battlefield, this unit’s attack is increased by 10.

Support Skill: “Flyer’s Emblem” / Attack ♥ / You may choose one ally that is not an attacking unit and move it.

Unpromoted

Class: Pegasus Knight

Title: Princess of Macedon

Card ID: P01-008PR

Illustrator: Mayo

[spoiler=Platonic Pegasus Knight, Cordelia Promo]Cordelia%20Pegasus%20Knight%20P01-009PR.

Rarity: Promotional / Series 1 Promo Card #009

Affinities: Female / Lance / Flying / Mount

Quote: “Tee hee, look at this pretty shell…it's so lovely here.”

Skill 1: “Relief” / If in between turns this unit is the only unit in an area, then this unit's attack is increased by 10 for the following turn.

Skill 2: “Javelin” / α / [Flip 1 Bond] Until the end of this turn, this unit now has a range of 1-2.

Unpromoted

Class: Pegasus Knight

Title: Platonic Pegasus Knight

Card ID: P01-009PR

Illustrator: AMG

[spoiler=Practitioner of the Dark Arts, Tharja Promo]Tharja%20Dark%20Mage%20P01-010PR.jpg

Rarity: Promotional / Series 1 Promo Card #010

Affinities: Female / Tome

Quote: “Whatever do you mean? I'm completely normal!~”

Skill 1: “Hex” / ∞ / If you have more cards in your hand than your opponent, then during your turn this unit’s attack is increased by 20.

Support Skill: “Dark Mage Emblem” / Attack ♥ / If your opponent has 5 or more cards in their hand, then your opponent must choose one card from their hand and discard it.

Range: 1-2

Unpromoted

Class: Dark Mage

Title: Practitioner of the Dark Arts

Card ID: P01-010PR

Illustrator: Toshiyuki Kusakihara / Intelligent Systems

[spoiler=Sentimental Divine Dragon, Tiki Promo]Tiki%20Manakete%20P01-011PR.jpg

Rarity: Promotional / Series 1 Promo Card #011

Affinities: Female / Stone / Dragon

Quote: "He is gone now. Lost during my endless sleep..."

Skill 1: "Voice of Naga" / α / Once per Turn [Flip 2 Bonds] / Select one card from your hand and place it in the Bonds Area.

Skill 2: "Ancient Dragon Tribe" / ∞ / If you have 5 or more cards in your Bond Area, then this card's attack is increased by 30.

Range: 1-2

Non-Promoted

Class: Manakete

Title: Sentimental Divine Dragon

Card ID: P01-011PR

Illustrator: Mayo

Today's Camus card has been translated. This card seems extremely overpowered but I imagine it will be really tough to come by enough bonds to play him, let alone to then make use of his skill that often. That being said, this is just one more example of a card that makes the Shadow Dragon deck that much more interesting to me than the Awakening deck.

B01-050SR%20Camus.jpg

Camus (Sable Order) – Rarity: Super Rare / Series 1 Booster Card #050

Cost: 5 / Promotion Cost: 4

Affinities: Male / Lance / Mount

Quote: “I have lived as a knight, and I intend to die as one. There are no other roads left for me to walk.”

Skill 1: “Blessed Lance Gradivus” / α / [Flip 4 Bonds] All opposing units of cost 2 or less are destroyed as a result of battle. Until the end of this turn this unit has a range of 1-2, and for each unit that was destroyed by this skill this unit’s attack is increased by 10.

Attack Power: 70

Promoted

Class: Paladin

Title: Sable Order

Card ID: B01-050SR

Illustrator: Rika Suzuki