Fire Emblem Cipher - Rules and Q&A

Dan

Cipher Wiki  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of wiki should Cipher have? Explanations for these choices are in/around post 160

• Serenes Forest wiki
    • Dediciated wikia
    • Either option is fine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nishiki is White and already had a CCS though. XD

It also makes sense that a random new Hero gets Sol. I'm just salty Severa didn't get it.

Actually,he was refering to ''Destined to Meet'' (we discussed it a bit on the chat) not Sol as I could make out the ''Female Unit'' icon on it and considering it has the same lenght as ''Destined to Meet'', yeah.

What we can't make out it's Soleil's first effect which also has a ''Female Unit'' icon on it, it could even be the same ability that Cost1 Inigo has due to the lenght of it for all we know, which isn't much.

Anyways, the Twitter trew Cost4 Camilla and Hinoka btw.

Camilla: https://twitter.com/FEcipher/status/639783784464801792

Hinoka: https://twitter.com/FEcipher/status/639783773836414976

Edited by Jariu

I dunno. If she's in front of me, I want her dead. 60 power is decent enough to survive something since many cards have 60 of power too, right? Obviously, she needs luck with the supports, but her skill is not luck based so I think that people could save all Camilia's copies in hand just to evade, knowing that they are not going to spend any to make a critical since it is a sure hit. I'm still a noob in this, but the card looks strong to me (standalone at least).

There's several weaknesses. Biggest problem is that it's a CCS ability to basically kill whatever you want. (Unless they dodge) And then she's likely not going to stick around a turn. To bypass the CCS downside, you can play her as your MC, but then she'll probably have a really weak level 1, and 60 on defence is also pretty easy to punish. Upside to MC Camilla is that she gets value out of her second effect a LOT.

Edited by Tuvillo

She'll probably have a 30-base level 1 like most of the Flying Units, using her as MC seems to be the best way to abuse her retiring skill but having a 30-60 base flying unit as your MC? you're practically begging to be killed in just a few turns

Yep. CCS is very limited and should mostly only be played as a MC ability as it is usually better to play the promoted unit as a normal one and keep the unpromoted unit in hand to crit/evade with instead of having to deal with a random draw. I love Camilla's effect, too, but that limits her usefulness. I guess if you wanna be able to force an evade or kill it. Of course, now that black has an Inigo (likely to make an all-female deck viable), Camilla got a lot more useful. Inigo decks play a lot of fliers for their great support power and this would likely be no exception.

Archers are common just due to fliers being common, so Camilla will be zapped by that. This is especially the case as archers are even better in this set. Zero looks cool (hoping for a promotion!) and Setsuna is just great. She is a staple in any white deck that has room for her, as far as I can see. May have only 30 defense, but she doesn't need CCS and attacks for 60 from the back (90 on fliers!).

And sorry for snapping a bit, I'm just feeling a bit irritated about someone saying "it doesn't exist!" when I know it's there as I was the one who did the effort and put it there and I'm the only one who makes the new entries for the wiki, so it can just get to you, you know? I'm glad Vincent fixed it.

There's no real difference between Soleil and Inigo besides what color you intend to play in your deck.

If Soleil supports herself, she doesn't gain the +10, so there's no real difference between having 5 male Inigos in the deck or not.

There's several weaknesses. Biggest problem is that it's a CCS ability to basically kill whatever you want. (Unless they dodge) And then she's likely not going to stick around a turn. To bypass the CCS downside, you can play her as your MC, but then she'll probably have a really weak level 1, and 60 on defence is also pretty easy to punish. Upside to MC Camilla is that she gets value out of her second effect a LOT.

Well, you probably have more experience, so I won't argue anymore, I've been convinced lol.

She'll probably have a 30-base level 1 like most of the Flying Units, using her as MC seems to be the best way to abuse her retiring skill but having a 30-60 base flying unit as your MC? you're practically begging to be killed in just a few turns

Another good point, I didn't think that her Lv1 is probably 30 based.

We're almost one week away now :3

There's no real difference between Soleil and Inigo besides what color you intend to play in your deck.

If Soleil supports herself, she doesn't gain the +10, so there's no real difference between having 5 male Inigos in the deck or not.

Oh, agreed, but now one can make the deck black and something else instead of it having to be blue and something else, which is a game changer. You can now change up the females in your harem to allow for more variety.

Belka, Blade That Knows No Love

Run-Through: When this unit kills something, you can move an ally.

Tomahawk: Can gain range 1~2 and +10

_______

Set 1 was 110 cards (100 in set, 5 exclusives of each Starter Deck) and gained 5 promos excluding Corrins.

Set 2 is currently up to 33 readable cards, so I expect another 77 cards to be revealed. (Excluding the CorrinF level 3 promo that we've seen)

I'm not counting the cards we know exist because they've been revealed but aren't readable yet >.>

Darkness Prince - Leon
Class: Dark Knight

Sacred Treasure - Brunhilde.[Act, once per turn, flip 2 bonds and discard one Leon card] Choose 2 cards from your opponent's hand (without looking at printed side). Your opponent discards the 2 chosen cards to the retreat pile.

CCS - Consuming Darkness [Auto] When this unit discards card(s) from your opponent's hand through his first effect, choose a unit on the field with the same name as the card discarded, that unit gets- 20 attack until the end of the turn.

(effect needs confirmation, card is a bit blurry)

??? (too blur) Sharpshooter - Takumi
Class: Saint Archer

Sacred Treasure Fuujinkyuu - [ Act, once per turn, flip one bond] You may move as many of your units as you want.

Anti-flying +30

Did anyone managed to make it to the new IF demo event today?

http://kizunafe0.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-110.htmlsome reveals! i'll post TL later

3-2 Gunther
CONT. This card cannot be placed in the Bond area
1/70/20
4-3 Marx
ACT, flip 2 bond. Until the end of the turn, atk+10 and range 1-2
CONT. When your opponent has 4 or more orbs, this unit destroys 2 orbs instead of 1. This skill is inactive unless your Bond area has only Anya cards.
1/70/10
3-2 Harold
CONT. This unit destroys 2 orbs instead of 1 when you have lesser Orbs than your opponent
CONT. Atk+20 on your turn
1/50/10
4-3 Leon
AUTO, flip 2 bond. When this unit destroys an opponent unit during battle, if you paid the cost, your opponent chooses 1 card in his hand and discards it.
1-2/60/20
1 Camila
CONT If you control 2 or more Anya units, atk+10
Winged Emblem
1/30/30
3-2 Camila
ACT, flip 1 bond. -10atk, gain ranged 1-2
AUTO. When an Anya unit other than his card destroys an opponent unit during battle, this unit gets +10atk until end of the turn.
1/50/30
1 Leon
CONT When your opponent has 4 or lesser cards in his card, +10atk
Darkness Emblem (same as tharja and henry)
1-2/30/20
1 Belka
CONT +10atk if there's Camila on your field
Winged Emblem
1/30/30
4-3 Odin
ACT, flip 1 bond. +10 atk until end of the turn.
CCS CONT. When your opponent has 0 hand, this unit destroys 2 orbs instead of 1.
1-2/60/20
1 Pieri
AUTO When this unit attacks and you control a 'Marx', this unit gets +10atk until end of the turn
Attack Emblem
1/40/10
3-2 Elise
AUTO(?) once per turn, flip 2 bond. When your Anya unit destroys an opponent unit during battle, you may pay the cost. Salvage one card (other than elise) from retreat pile .
1-2/50/20
1 Sakura
ACT. Life (salvage 1 card from retreat pile other than sakura)
-/30/20
3-2 Sakura
AUTO(?) once per turn, flip 2 bond. When your Byakuya unit destroys an opponent unit during battle, if you paid the cost, Salvage one card from retreat pile other than sakura.
Anti-flying +30
2/50/20
1 Hinata
AUTO. When this unit destroys an opponent unit during battle, you may move one of your vanguard units. This skill cannot be used if you do not control a Takumi
Attack Emblem
1/40/10
3-2 Hinata
CONT. When this unit is attacked by a 4 cost or above unit, +10atk
AUTO. When this unit is moved to the vanguard, you may move one of your other vanguard unit
1/60/10
1 Rinka
CONT +20 on your turn
Attack emblem
1/30/10
1 Setsuna
AUTO. When this unit attacks, if you control a Hinoka, +10 atk until end of the turn
anti-flying +30
Attack Emblem
2/30/20
1 Hinoka
CONT. +10atk if you control 2 or more Byakuya units.
Winged Emblem
1/30/30
3-2 Hinoka
ACT flip 1 bond. gain range 1-2 until end of the turn
AUTO When another Byakuya unit is deployed, you may move as many of your units as you like.
1/50/30
1 Tsukuyomi
CONT When this unit destroys a 2 cost and above unit, +10 atk.
Mage Emblem
1-2/30/20
1 Takumi
CONT. If you control 1 or more 3 cost and above unit, this unit gets +10atk
anti-flying + 30
Attack Emblem
2/30/20
3-2 Takumi
ACT,flip 1 bond. Until the end of the turn, this unit can attack your opponent's back row regardless of range.
anti-flying +30
2/50/20
1 Saizou
Male version of previously reveal Kagerou
3-2 Kazahana
AUTO once per turn. When Godspeed Evasion is used on this unit, reveal the top 4 cards of your deck. If there is a 'Kazahana' card from those cards, add 1 to your hand, then send the rest to the retreat pile.
CCS CONT If you control 1 or more 3 cost and above unit, this unit gets +10atk
1/60/10
4-3 Ryoma
ACT, flip 2 bond. Until the end of the turn, atk+10 and range 1-2
CONT. When you have 0 orbs, this unit destroys 2 orbs instead of 1. This skill is inactive unless your Bond area has only Byakuya cards.
1/70/10
Edited by Nanaka

Oh cool! Can't wait to see the art! The siblings all look really good, especially Elise/Sakura!

Something to keep in mind about the new Ryoma. He breaks 2 orbs and you aren't breaking an orb when dealing the winning blow. Basically, if the opponent is at 1 orb, you won't win, since there is only 1 to break. That ruling comes from the Cipher FAQS page.

And that Leo art...um...don't recall that part of his uniform lol.