Fire Emblem Cipher - Rules and Q&A

Dan

Cipher Wiki  

191 members have voted

1. 1. What kind of wiki should Cipher have? Explanations for these choices are in/around post 160

• Serenes Forest wiki
    • Dediciated wikia
    • Either option is fine

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone !

Does anyone have the translation of this card?

P02-002_PR-thumb-240xauto-1817.jpg

P02-002PR

Thank you =D

'Crown-Princess of Hoshido', Dark Princess - Kamui (Corrin)

The first skill is "During your turn, if you have 1 or more White card(s) and 1 or more Black card(s) in your Bond area, this unit gains +10 attack."

The support ability is the "Hero Crest" like other lords, but only working with Hoshido crested cards obviously.

Not sure where else to ask this, but does anymore know when the promo Aqua card is coming out? I tried searching around of a single copy of it but I couldn't find anything.

It's in the Tournament Promo Packs Vol.2 that people get by playing at various tourneys in Japan through 10/01~10/31 I believe. If it's that one your talking about^^

More info (in Japanese): http://fecipher.jp/event/official/5

It's in the Tournament Promo Packs Vol.2 that people get by playing at various tourneys in Japan through 10/01~10/31 I believe. If it's that one your talking about^^

More info (in Japanese): http://fecipher.jp/event/official/5

Yup, that'd be the one! I think that art on that one is so great, I can't wait for it to be released! Thanks!

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/Category:FETCG

There (But I guess you need to know the character names) or on Lackey, I guess.

I use the page frequently however it is not quite complete. If you look at Camilla, it doesn't show her Starter Deck version, and Setsuna is missing her 1 cost entry. I have downloaded a spreadsheet but it lacks the set number so it is hard to identify the set 2 characters as the English version of the Fates has yet to be localized.

If I've well understand, you are searching for proxies. It has been done here, but only for the first series: Link

I think you can do it yourself because I've made my own proxies in French and I've found some mistakes in these proxies.

Here I can see the term "Barracks". Is it different from the Discard Pile, is it the term used to explain that the card is definitively destroyed?

Edited by Yaen

• 3 weeks later...

What are the translations of Matoi's cards?

Promoted:

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/File:B02-045.png

Obviousy, this is cost 3, promotion cost 2. Hoshido Female Flying Lance Mounted unit. 50 attack, 30 support, has a Class Change Skill [but I cannot read what said skill actually is] and seems to have an activated involving flipping a bond to give some target [cannot read it, so I cannot tell whether is herself, her allies, a target ally, etc.] 1-2 range.

Not Promoted:

http://serenesforest.net/wiki/index.php/File:B02-046.png

Obviously, this is a Hoshido, Female, Flying, Lance, Mounted unit with cost 1, 30 attack, 30 support, some ability that gives some +10 effect [i cannot tell what] and a support ability [i'm guessing its that standard flier one that moves things around, but not sure]. Range is 1.

Can anyone tell what the parts I'm missing or cannot fully read say?

• 2 months later...

Those are both available on the SF Cipher Wiki. This page contains a list of all of the cards available in the Awakening structure deck, and you can click on the green links to read the translations of the cards. This page offers the same for the Nohr deck. Enjoy!

That feeling when your 'hard work' on the wiki is linked to. Ooh yeah.

Yeah I'm a bit lazy for now but a few of us reorganized the wiki and kept it up to date. Need to start on that booster 3 page though.

That feeling when your 'hard work' on the wiki is linked to. Ooh yeah.

Yeah I'm a bit lazy for now but a few of us reorganized the wiki and kept it up to date. Need to start on that booster 3 page though.

I was about to give up on this site but you've gone and update it all. Thank you so much for your hard work! I'm a huge fan of Fire Emblem and really enjoy playing this game even though I can't read Japanese. Once again thank you!

Hi all!

I'm not sure if this question has been answered. I've tried searching the forum for a related question, but I came up with nothing.

My friend and I were having a discussion regarding the ruling on calling duplicates. Specifically, we were discussing whether the male and female versions of Kamui and Robin are considered one unit.

I argued that the "male" or "female" in parentheses makes the unit name distinct. Since you're only prohibited from deploying or supporting characters with the same unit name, it's possible to have both male and female Kamui or Robin on the field and have the male version support the female version (or vice-versa). Furthermore, male Kamui or Robin would only be able to level up or class change into another male form. Same goes for the female counterpart.

Is this right?

Hi all!

I'm not sure if this question has been answered. I've tried searching the forum for a related question, but I came up with nothing.

My friend and I were having a discussion regarding the ruling on calling duplicates. Specifically, we were discussing whether the male and female versions of Kamui and Robin are considered one unit.

I argued that the "male" or "female" in parentheses makes the unit name distinct. Since you're only prohibited from deploying or supporting characters with the same unit name, it's possible to have both male and female Kamui or Robin on the field and have the male version support the female version (or vice-versa). Furthermore, male Kamui or Robin would only be able to level up or class change into another male form. Same goes for the female counterpart.

Is this right?

Yes. The only difference being gender.

I was about to give up on this site but you've gone and update it all. Thank you so much for your hard work! I'm a huge fan of Fire Emblem and really enjoy playing this game even though I can't read Japanese. Once again thank you!

No problem.

Edited by TheVinceKnight

Is there a ruling on Priam? He counts as Path of radiance on the battlefield, but are bonds concidered the battlefield? So he can count and a bond for both blue and green but obviously 1 one bond?

Sorry if this is in the wrong location.

No, the green effects labelled 'CONT" are really only on the field as a unit, and other effects that count in other places are labelled purple, "SPEC"

Priam is only blue in any other place but the battlefield.

No, the green effects labelled 'CONT" are really only on the field as a unit, and other effects that count in other places are labelled purple, "SPEC"

Priam is only blue in any other place but the battlefield.

So then priam can be played without any blue bonds?

Cuz I don get what benefit he gets from being green, unless later support cards will specify (if this is supports a green unit, this happens ).

So then priam can be played without any blue bonds?

Cuz I don get what benefit he gets from being green, unless later support cards will specify (if this is supports a green unit, this happens ).

He can't be played without a blue bond on the field. His effect is only active when he is on the field. Maybe there will be support for him who knows but the effect is probably there as a reference to the fact he is Ike's descendant.