Gender Based Classes Questions involving My Unit

I have some questions regarding gender based classes. I wanted to see what others though were the best roles for these classes. I wanted to have an idea of each class's strong points so that I can apply the best skills and other things to make them as strong as possible for their role.

List of Classes:

Falcon Knight

Dark Flyer

Valkyrie

Berserker

Warrior

DSl classes not included.

Edited by Ike's True Descendant

Falco: Highest Skl 8 Mov class, and 4th highest lead Skl class in the game. Good for 100% DS builds if they'll only be leading. More commonly used as the default Staffbot/Rallybot class due to 8 Mov flying staves. Robin usually has better things to do with her time, but it could be useful.

DF: Potent when paired with a Sage. For best results, get +8 Spd from mods/All+2. Robin can't do that, but it's still one of her better classes.

Valkyrie: Alternative Staffbot for Falco with no flight, but much more Mag. Has 1 more Spd than Dark Flier, which is often significant in Morgan's case. A good +Spd/Mag Tome-using class when DF isn't available, as in the case of Henry!Nah. Robin doesn't do anything special with it, so DF will usually be better for her.

Berserker: Default physical hard support. For best results, use with LB/Agg/AF/All+2/Hit+20 and high Str/Skl mods. Works best supporting Sniper Lucina, or Paladins and Wyverns. Robin is extremely good at this, beaten only by Yarne and some Morgans in potency.

Warrior: Use with Bowfaire if Berserker isn't around, as in the case of various Geromes. If Bowfaire is missing, it can still be a higher Skl substitute for Berserker, but the Spd boost drop is very noticable and only Assassins/Lon'qu!Severa don't mind. This is a waste of Robin's time.