Fire Emblem - Mage Academy OC Room

TackerHester

So, as I was thinking during a quiz, I thought of an interesting idea for an RP. An academy in Elibe. A place where are the mages, monks, shamans, and clerics can come to hone their magical abilities and even practice their said abilities on other students in friendly spars. Pretty much like a normal college in real life, but for magic. The academy is located in the country of Bern.

I will make another room when I get an acceptable amount of people who are willing to RP.

If your interested in this RP, I would require the following information- (You can make this into a paragraph if you want or a list)

-Name-

-Age-

-Sex-

-What class he/she is-

-Rank in what magic/staves-

-What magic/staves does the character have- (Weapons pretty much)

-Personality-

-A mugshot of the character OR if you don't have one, a description of the OC along with the description of clothes that he/she wears-

-Where he/she came from-

-If in a relationship, what gender would he/she be in?- (If none, say "No relationship.")

-Any other information that you would like to include- (Optional)

Here is mine for example------

--Name- Miko

--Age- 17

--Sex- Female

--Class- Shaman

--Rank- Dark Magic level C

--Weapons- Flux tome, Nosferatu tome

--Personality- Quiet and cold to those who try to talk to her. If you manage to be her friend, she will be talkative and not so cold because when she was younger, her parents wanted her to study the ancient arts. Because of that, she never had time to make friends.

--Mugshot/Description- No Mugshot available yet. Description- Miko is at average height, around 5' 7". She wears standard female shaman attire. She is pale because she doesn't go out into the sun much and when she does, she always have her hood up and over her head. She has midnight blue hair that is long. With her hood down, the hair will be covering her back about half way down. If her hair is in the front, it will cover to about mid-height over her front. She had maroon colored eyes that are sometimes bloodshot from her all-night studies.

--Where she came from- Was born in Etruria, but moved to and lived in Sacae before coming to the Academy thanks to family problems.

--Relationship- Single, but curious to see herself in a male relationship.

Edited by TackerHester

All I need is about 4 other people so we can start the RP. All the OOC talk will be in here. This is the room for any questions you might have as well.

Edited by TackerHester

what is a male relationship

A female to male relationship. I can't think of the proper term ATM.

Are there stats? Also, is there going to be some sort of plot?

I'm thinking about the stats and yes, we will have a plot.

Name: Gabe

Sex: male

Class: mage

Anima rank: D

Items: fire, vulnerary

Shy and timid he prefers to be alone in a quite place reading a good book and trying out new spells. Even when you befriend him he doesn't talk very much but when he does its because of 1 of 2 reasons. 1 he is apologizing for something he did. 2 you managed to make him angry in which case he wont hesitate to cast some fire spells. He only becomes comfortable talking to those he trusts with his life. He has been alone since childhood which explains his social awkwardness and clumsiness.

Mug shot: my forum avatar picture to the left if thats allowed

From: A city of bern went to the academy to expand his knowledge of magic

Relations: single and plans to stay that way right now

Did i do that right?

Edited by gabethegreen

Name Oskvé
Age 17
Sex Male
Class Monk
Weapon Level D (Light)
Inventory Lightning, Shine, Elixir, Light Rune

Personality

Oskvé is smart, and eccentric. He is curious of others, and can easily be taken by fanciful thought. He is obsessed with light, color and geometry. He collects prisms and reads books about natural light sources. He is usually cheery, but ignores people when they seem bossy. Oskvé lacks tact, and speaks to people rather plainly. He is fervent about his fascination with small facts.

Appearance

Oskvé is fair, with sky blue eyes and olivine hair. He stands at 168cm (5ft 6in) and weighs 59kg (130lbs). He wears a light blue tunic, and loose navy pants. His facial features are delicate and his ears are slightly pointed.

Biography

Oskvé hails from Aquleia, the capital of Etruria. He is the third child of five. His older brothers and father serve as soldiers in the military, while he and one of his younger sisters served the St. Elimine church. While his brothers learned how to fight, he learned how to read and write. Oskvé was often pushed around by his older siblings, and told to look after his younger sisters. He once visited a cousin who lived outside of the city, and closer to the countryside. His cousin served the St. Elimine church as a monk, and showed him how to use light magic during the visit. Oskvé became fascinated by it, and decided that he would follow in his footsteps. A few years later he heard about a magical academy in Bern, and left his home in Etruria to go study there.

Status Single and celibate

Notes None

Edited by Shaman

Oskvé Base Stats and Growth Rates:

LV 3

HP 22 | 60%

S/M 8 | 60%

Skl 6 | 40%

Spd 8 | 40%

Lck 5 | 15%

Def 3 | 30%

Res 5 | 50%

Con 6

@TackerHester: Haha, yeah it is kind of funny.

• 4 months later...

technically this was on the first page so it wasn't a necro but yeah, the thread's dead and the people involved may be too, hell, who knows with this crazy life

anyway think before you post, lol