Are You Right Handed or Left Handed?

Randoman

Right Handed or Left Handed?  

158 members have voted

1. 1. Right Handed or Left Handed?

Yeah, just like the topic says. I decided to make this thread since I realized that it's almost as if all left handed people disappeared off the face of the earth ever since after Elementary School. Either that or schools after elementary didn't really make accommodations for left-handed people in terms of equipment and tools (well, that I personally knew of or heard about anyways).

And for those who are left handed, how often is it inconvenient in terms of using tools/equipment meant for right handed people?

Me? I'm just a boring old right handed person.

Edited by Evastio

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ambidextrous isn't an option?

Also right handed for most things, but I shoot a gun much better with my left.

Edited by Jedi

I'm left handed, but I never had problems using anything for a right handed person tbh. However, I can do most things, save for writing, with my right hand too, I just prefer to use my left hand though.

I use my left hand for basically everything except like scissors I think

It has never once affected my life after elementary school except that one of my teacher told me I was devil spawn

upon further thinking it makes writing on white boards or anything touch screen very very difficult

Edited by Moiraine

I right handed but I use my left had for eating heh my left becomes the main one when eating food be it holding the main utensil or eating a bag of chips or something. I can`t write or anything with it though.

I prefer my left hand generally, but I can do most anything with either and just have to find which hand makes me happiest for any given activity.

So I just say left handed!

as far as i'm concerned I'm ambidextrous, when signing stuff or writing in general I use my right hand because that's where most pens are at banks and whatnot, but I throw and use a fork with my left hand, but shoot right in hockey. I think whatever hand I use the first time I just end up using forever though.

Edited by General Horace

Need a ambidextrous option cuz that's what I am. For writing I prefer to use my right hand however left hand is far more legible. But when it comes to something as simple as picking up an object I almost always use my left hand. Hell when I play the wii ill switch constantly between right and left hand holding the nunchuck (although in games like skyward sword you must use wii mote in right hand)

Baseball really annoys me sometimes when I forget my right hand glove and am forced to work with spare left hand glove throws my entire game off.

I'm left-handed, although I swing right-handed in baseball and play string instruments right-handed as well.

It was kind of annoying to write on right-handed desks at first, but after doing it so often, desk laterality doesn't really affect me anymore.

Right-handed scissors suck though.

Someone once told me that since I'm left-handed, I have to put the computer mouse on the left side of the keyboard and use it with my left hand, but since that's stupid, I don't. Using the mouse with your left hand is incredibly awkward.

Right-handed. My left arm just kind of dangles--It's just an add-on. :P

My brother, though, can use both, mostly due to an arm injury in his right shoulder. It's the tendonitis Masahiro Sakurai has... I can't quite remember the name of it.

I'm the Master whereas he's the Crazy.

I'm right-handed in every respect. The only thing I do with my left hand is use a fork, like a civilised person.

It's really kind of embarrassing how shit my left hand is tbh.

Edited by Parrhesia

I'm left-handed and I use my left hand for pretty much anything, its mostly inconvenient when it comes to wiimote related things or playing Kid Icarus Uprising, even with the adjustable controls :U

school had mostly right-handed scissors too but it wasn't too bad

Mostly left, but I do quite a few things right handed such as play instruments. I'm ambidextrous when it comes to batting though, which makes things fun.