Where to find Mid2agb

MCProductions

topic

I'm trying to insert songs into FE7 for the hack I'm working on, Project Utopia, which doesn't even have enough work done on it yet to justify a hacking concepts thread

Anyways, I got Sappy working, but never could find Mid2GBA or Mid2AGB outside of the broken download link on FEShrine. So if any knows where to find either of these programs I would greatly apreciate it.

Hmm...

>Google's "Mid2agb"

>Clicks first option (http://www.hackromtools.altervista.org/index.php/en/main-page/20-miscellanous-eng/81-sappy-mid2agb)

>Looks around page. Sees one heck of a lot of google ads declaring "DOWNLOAD"!

>Hovers cursor over each "download", finds one that isn't an ad.

>Downloads, opens, sees folder with "Mid2AGB" with all components present.

Easy enough when you knew the trick of separating advert from actual download. It's this one by the way:

Sappy%20Source_zpsmtoxtzcn.png

Weird, when I googled it, it linked me to Gbatemp, where all I got was a tutorial, and FEShrine, which has a broken download link.

Thanks anyway.

I try to avoid asking for help when I can, using the ultimate tutorial as a guide to aid me in hacking, but things keep screwing up here and there when I try to find this stuff, so I have to ask.