Ragefest IV: Trolls & Tribulations

MarkyJoe1990

It's on 12:00 PM EST(noon), and the date is not set yet. marc is going to announce it a few days in advance before the stream. I think marc meant that the last of the submissions are in...with pwnagekirby's being in FEXNA.

And scheduled to be the "Grand Finale" from what I hear, just like her submission was in RF3 lol

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A message appears in the darkness: "Don't worry, Marc is fine. He's totally not being subjected to inhuman torture or anything. Again, he is fine, no need to check up on him. You might need to get him a therapist when he's done though."

Edited by RandomSwordmaster

Observe Exhibit B: the disembodied hand of a NOTMARC reaching out from the COTTON-CANDY depths of being Trapped in PLEASANT Places. The LUCKY guy must be having a GRAND OLD time! (Flash photography is prohibited.)

The suspense of wondering whether my entry is actually fiendishly difficult or just terribly made is so real though hnnnnnng

Edited by Alusq

Well. I finished the submission...

4544db3ec1078576633ce45843940ffa.png

It took me the entire day to beat it, including the two breaks I took in between.

Alusq, if you want, I can tell you my opinion, either in PM, or here, or in the video.

... I'm exhausted.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

Well. I finished the submission...

4544db3ec1078576633ce45843940ffa.png

It took me the entire day to beat it, including the two breaks I took in between.

Alusq, if you want, I can tell you my opinion, either in PM, or here, or in the video.

... I'm exhausted.

...Damn.

You should get a break before the torture starts again.

Well. I finished the submission...4544db3ec1078576633ce45843940ffa.pngIt took me the entire day to beat it, including the two breaks I took in between.Alusq, if you want, I can tell you my opinion, either in PM, or here, or in the video.... I'm exhausted.

"Call my therapist. Tell him he's a rich man." -Lelouch Vi Britannia, Code MENT

... Ye gods. Good luck editing that. Congrats on making it through, though!

Go ahead and PM me. I want to know whether to expect hilarious or horrifying (probably the latter) in the video.

Edited by Alusq

I dunno if I'm gonna edit the footage today. I'm still pretty exhausted, especially after being woken up prematurely to clean up a flood that happened downstairs in my house.

Just so you guys know though, the footage shall be glorious.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

whelp I think it is safe to say marc got destroyed (job well done there Alusq) so while he heals in the healing pod, let's have a little wager on who's submission you think he will LP next and why. My money is on Marc's Precious because that title alone sounds inviting.

whelp I think it is safe to say marc got destroyed (job well done there Alusq) so while he heals in the healing pod, let's have a little wager on who's submission you think he will LP next and why. My money is on Marc's Precious because that title alone sounds inviting.

I'm not gonna bet money! I don’t want my weapons to rust!

Why do I have a feeling that submission is gonna involve a catfight between Reisen and Sophia over Marc? Who is his "canon" wife, anyway?

Oh? Talking about my submission there?

Well, I would be happy if it were next, for sure.

As for the content of it... I should propably stay silent, shouldn't I?

In the context of Ragefest, it seems Reisen is his wife as seen in F. EXE while Sophia ends up marrying Roy... However that mariage got retconned in Emblem Warriors so... Who knows?

I reckon that Sophia might have taken a few steps back after Marc's "special day". He probably can't look at her any more without seeing Manphia. And if that doesn't bother him... squick.

I'll be disappointed if someone doesn't act-the-Gollum in Marc's Precious.

Reisen is Marc's wife and Sophia is Ro—

[flashback to The Corruption of Roy]

Sophia is celibate. Canon.

(Ohoho. Thanks)

My guess is F.EXE Part II: Electric Boogaloo, for no particular reason. Or if he's doing a stream, EnderSlicer's Escape. Everyone should guess something different so someone can be right each time.

Edited by Alusq

People still don't know who my waifu is? It's Reisen, NOT Sophia.

As for my inactivity towards uploading and posting in this thread...

1) Alusq's submission took an entire day to record. This is including the two breaks I took in between sessions, and it happened even despite the fact that I resigned myself to save stating like crazy on it.

2) I have a part time job as a cashier getting paid minimum wage.

3) I am exhausted from the experience of the submission, and need time to contemplate how I will edit the footage so that it is concise, while also giving the viewer all the information they need, my blind reactions, and other amusing parts of the footage.

4) I am also trying to get work done on my fire emblem back, Chronicles of Lussaria.

So yeah. That is why delays are happening.

Also, regarding Marc's precious... I actually did think it would reference some kind of lord of the rings thing.

As for what submission I will record next... I am interested in Title Here next, but I really should get to streaming EnderSlicer's Escape soon too.

We'll see what I feel later on, I guess.

1) Alusq's submission took an entire day to record. This is including the two breaks I took in between sessions, and it happened even despite the fact that I resigned myself to save stating like crazy on it.

2) I have a part time job as a cashier getting paid minimum wage.

3) I am exhausted from the experience of the submission, and need time to contemplate how I will edit the footage so that it is concise, while also giving the viewer all the information they need, my blind reactions, and other amusing parts of the footage.

4) I am also trying to get work done on my fire emblem back, Chronicles of Lussaria.

1) This is unavoidable i suppose.

2) Minimum wage sucks :(

3) Understandable. How much footage are we talking about? I liked Rondo of Madness' two hour video.

4) Good luck with that.

This editing is going by smoother than I thought. Most of those 20 clips are just a few seconds long and meant for me to show something in the submission.

Also, I'm gonna be a bit more lenient with the editing this time, since I'm more talkative this time around, and it's really hard to see exactly how the submission plays without showing the gameplay for extended periods of time.