Ragefest IV: Trolls & Tribulations

MarkyJoe1990

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have two days off, so I will see about recording another submission, but... I am gonna be honest. I feel pretty overwhelmed by the shear number of submissions, and with people making random updates and fixes, I am worried about causing another generic war situation.

Edited by MarkyJoe1990

I have two days off, so I will see about recording another submission, but... I am gonna be honest. I feel pretty overwhelmed by the shear number of submissions, and with people making random updates and fixes, I am worried about causing another generic war situation.

Well if you don't record the submissions then you aren't going to be getting anywhere! *insert emotional cheering here* Honestly if you aren't sure what's getting updated and what isn't just play one. The deadline (with extension) was something you invented for a reason.

The only update I'm making to my entry will get to you either tonight or not at all— it's just minor oversights that need to be corrected and I'm honestly craving a break from serious modding after going hard on it for a few nights.

So, I guess... 0.1% Security of Mind GET?

mine is also done for now, I would even say i'm actually hoping mine is next. I'm just that eager to see how you will face the "challenge" I threw at you.

its not like I want revenge for that last submission you broke, no sir

Edited by MrNight48

aaaaaand my entry is now 100% updated and ready, with no more updates inbound. Not sure what will prove more suspenseful: waiting for you to play it or watching you play it.

What a twist! Enderslicers escape stream has a time but no date or time zone. Could you clarify those?

It's on 12:00 PM EST(noon), and the date is not set yet. marc is going to announce it a few days in advance before the stream. I think marc meant that the last of the submissions are in...with pwnagekirby's being in FEXNA.