In honor of FE's 25th Anniversary, here are all the Lords in GBA sprite form

amadeuscho

Yeah I'll have to second Loki, maybe if he was holding it in a different way it wouldnt look like a baseball bat?

Good work though! Love how you touched up the GBA ones and included Micaiah's shadow, aka Sothe xD

You forgot RD Ike. He's still Ike, yeah, but he had a leading role in RD as well and with a different design. :P

These aren't bad at all though! I agree that Ragnell needs work and some parts of these sprites look a bit pillowy, but I've seen way worse. :)

• 2 weeks later...

...Wow. Yeah, there is absolutely nothing aggressive or offensive about my post. Seriously, when people give me critique, they expect me to take it nicely and use it like a good girl, but when I give it, I have to "find my chill?" What the hell, seriously.

Although, Mercenary Lord isn't really that late and he's free to comment as long as a whole month hasn't passed since the last post.

im just saying, OP didn't reply for like 10 days. that's sorta a bit long.

merclord is just being a lamer. don't take it personally lol.

You forgot RD Ike. He's still Ike, yeah, but he had a leading role in RD as well and with a different design. :P

These aren't bad at all though! I agree that Ragnell needs work and some parts of these sprites look a bit pillowy, but I've seen way worse. :)

He also forgot Marth from FE3, 11, or 12, despite him being redesigned.

And no FE12 MU, either, rabble, rabble, other complaints about things that weren't included in a sprite collection not done by me

I never realized so many lords wield something sharp and slender. It's a nice collection!

They didn't include all the DLC redesigns either

You peeps are so picky.

And no FE12 MU, either, rabble, rabble, other complaints about things that weren't included in a sprite collection not done by me

I never realized so many lords wield something sharp and slender. It's a nice collection!

Thank the both of you for reinforcing my point. There's no need to add RD!Ike, Ana.

@Eclipse: That's why some people like Hector and Ephraim instead of- *shot*

Edited by ScarletFlame

Thank the both of you for reinforcing my point. There's no need to add RD!Ike, Ana.

@Eclipse: That's why some people like Hector and Ephraim instead of- *shot*

If you have that much of a problem with Ana, you're free to put her on Ignore.

He also forgot Marth from FE3, 11, or 12, despite him being redesigned.

Those are just retcons though, not actually aged versions of the character like RD Ike.

Edited by Anacybele

I don't see why this is such a big deal to you, there's really no need to make more of the same character just because they were in more than one game with a different design. If that were the case then there should be 5 Marths, 3 Ikes, and 2 of every other lord except for Eliwood, Hector, and Sigurd. That's just unnecessary.

I don't see why this is such a big deal to you, there's really no need to make more of the same character just because they were in more than one game with a different design. If that were the case then there should be 5 Marths, 3 Ikes, and 2 of every other lord except for Eliwood, Hector, and Sigurd. That's just unnecessary.

Exactly!

Anyway, cocking back Leif's sword arm seems like a good way to go about being faithful to his battlesprite.

• 2 weeks later...

What do you mean two of every other lord? Only Ike and Marth have more than one canon appearance in a game. Awakening designs don't count.

Then tell me who that magnificent-looking brown-haired prince is. He looks amazingly awesome.

EDIT: This logic doesn't work. Disregard this.

Edited by ScarletFlame