In honor of FE's 25th Anniversary, here are all the Lords in GBA sprite form

amadeuscho

What do you mean two of every other lord? Only Ike and Marth have more than one canon appearance in a game. Awakening designs don't count.

I wasn't aware I wasn't allowed to count them ~o3o~

Regardless, my point remains the same. there's really no need to go to the extra work of making all of their separate appearances if you just want to showcase the lords.

And for nitpicking's sake, Lief has canon appearances in two games (FE4 and FE5), though they used the same design ~o3o~

Well, I just felt Ike looked pretty different in his RD design and would warrant addition to that sprite show. I forgot about Marth though, I admit, but his redesigns aren't as drastic, methinks.

You also prefer RD Ike and tend to note the absence of him in just about every Tellius work as soon as you see them. It's kind of annoying, to be frank.

Now can you please drop the subject so that people can actually appreciate amadeuscho's sprites without the nitpicking?

How about you not twist my words? Yes, I do prefer RD Ike, but that doesn't mean I shouldn't be allowed to have an opinion that he ought to be shown in Tellius work every now and then. It's not like I think he has to be in every single Tellius artwork in existence. Gods.

But yes, this has gone on far enough. I'm done here,

Three days later. It's irrelevant at this point. We have short memories: why did you feel the need to drag this back? you've seen how quickly we forget things in your art thread, three days of nothing and then a self-righteous outburst does you no favors and annoys everyone else

what the hell, kids? this is just a cool thread about some neat things some guy did.

we're going to pretend at this point that every post before mine didn't happen. some warnings have been issued. please be excellent to each other.

thanks.

cool sprites btw op

Edited by Integrity