Let me know if there is already a thread for this(I couldn't find one), but there are many amusing quotes from Awakening, my personal favorite being a Nowi line. Here it is:

(When in a shop, and selling items, choose Nowi, and on the bottom screen, she will complain.)"Nowi's stuff, hands off!"

Another funny shop quote is Chrom's: "Robin(or avatar's name)... are we strapped for funds?"

Gaius said this one time when gaining experience points from an event tile: "I don't care what they might say, stealing candy from a baby isn't as easy as it sounds."

those just stuck with me, but what are the most amusing lines you found in supports, chapters, or anything else?

"HEALER!!! I need a healer!" -Freddy

"I don't get into politics. I just wanna toss fire balls at bad guys."

"Wizard fight! Wizard fight! Yaaaaay!"

"Nope! Not me! Although I do own a cloak and a couple of daggers."

And everything else that Henry says.

Owain.

A lot of things that come out of Frederick's mouth, seriously. XD

"I'm d-dying! DYING! Ah... It's so dark... Tell Chrom that..." - Support with the Avatar

"Wasting time learning how to better waste time sounds like a frightful waste of time indeed." - Support with Lissa

"It worked! It worked!" - the chapter where the Avatar sets the ships aflame

"Look at these floppy ears! They're so cute!" - Support with Panne

Then the entire support with Chrom, OMG LOL. XD

I also find Henry's "SPECIAL DELIVERY!" crit quote hilarious. And Basilio's "HOT DEATH COMIN' THROUGH!" Oh, also when Basilio says "As for your future, it can kiss my big brown Feroxi arse." My sides were aching. lol

I just made a imitation of Lissa's, "Clear a path, everyone!" upon entering my class just now, pitch and everything.

My voice, unfortunately, didn't crack, so I sounded highly feminine... Much to the amusement to my classmates.

"One step closer and I will be forced to maim you." -Maribelle with best level-up.

Also, in the Hot Spring Scramble...

"Your mother was a contest." Gangrel to Aversa. Yup, that happened. Watch the whole thing on justonegamr's YouTube channel. :P

Pretty much all the battle quotes from Henry and the Vaike

Henry because puns and his... very optimistic view of the world.

And Vaike for being the Vaike.

They also of course have some funny ones in dialogues.

"Alright, now you're not even sighing, you're just saying the word "sigh"." - Owain to Inigo C Support

"I shall break their ranks like I break wind." -Gangrel Chapter 11 dialogue

"B-bib?! Now see here, you uncouth barbarian! This is a CRAVAT! This is the very height of fashion among sartorially minded nobility." Virion to the female Avatar in their B Support

"And I'm totally serious! Here, look into my eyes... See that? See it? These are the eyes of a totally serious woman." Morgan to Laurant in their C Support

"Oh, don't you worry. I'm gonna have me a nice, long chat with dear ol' Ma! You just sit there and drink your damn tea. So long, old-timer! (Brady leaves, comes back) Oh, and set this on top of the pot. It keeps the tea warm." Brady to his father in their C Support

I also find Characters Crit Quotes hillarious, just because of the way she's saying them. For example Sumias' "I'll and this nauu!!" and Owains' "Behold!!"

• 4 weeks later...

FeMorgan is pretty funny.

"You see these eyes? These...are...SERIOUS EYES!"

"It's gotta be strong, because, hey, BEARS! Am I right?"

"If you ever saw me bludgeoning myself just for fun, I'd hope you'd put a stop to it..."

EDIT:: I can't believe I forgot my favorite quote in any Fire Emblem game ever.

Brady: What part of helping me involves a submission hold?

Lucina: The part where you refuse to submit! Now, give your body over to me!

Edited by Riobhain