Melodic Does The Draw UPDATED 1/18/2017

Melodi

I really like the way you draw! it's kinda similar to the way I draw but also really different (everybody has their own style)

I hope you continue with the updates, it's really fun to look at c:

I hope to update really soon, actually! Also, it means a lot to hear that my style resonates with you in a way that it feels personal!

These are adorrrrrrrrrrable.

Ahhhh, thank you so much!

• 3 weeks later...
  • Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really haven't updated in a while. Oh well.
To celebrate the sheer MUSCULARITY of some of the characters from FE14, have a Rinka.
[spoiler=Boy do i love muscular chicks]
I just noticed the eyelash on her right elbow. Interesting
GSYqugH.jpg

Other than that, there's really not a lot else I have to show off. I'll have more to share soon!

As promised, I bring you another update!

[spoiler=Look! I actually posted when I said I would!]

CHECK IT
[spoiler=THE DIGITAL COOL STUFF]
P4nVUBg.png

[spoiler=Oh hey look it's Cyrus]
My favorite fluffbaby
RcaxNIV.jpg

So yeah, that's tonight's update! Please don't hesitate to give critiques and the like, I'm always up for that sort of thing ouo

• 3 weeks later...

I feel kind of terrible for not having updated my thread in so long, but that's sort of what happens when i get busy and have little time to make art.

However, I've got a plan to maybe remedy that. I'll try to update my thread at least once a week because structured, scheduled things are really helpful!

[spoiler=Here it is, the art that you all come here to look at.]

[spoiler=These first two are kiiiiiinda old but who the heck cares since i was planning to post them anyways]Remember how I call myself the Wizartist. Well here's the finished thing of that.
p8b4UKv.png
And also, because it took a TON of work to make, the starry bits I used to do the inside of the hat.
B0GBRzJ.png

[spoiler=It wouldn't be an update without mermaids, now would it?]

[spoiler=Zebra Lionfish... or Zebra Turkeyfish... or just fucking Dendrochirus zebra because science]this is a wip that i'm doing on my phone because it's a pain in the ass to charge the iPad and way easier to carry my phone around with me
ljmLR06.png

[spoiler=This isn't even finished but you know what I'm proud of this]
v6Q2my6.jpg

[spoiler=I drew this in the car the other day so it's not perfect but i'm not about to ruin it in a futile attempt to adjust it]
QkrtZXJ.jpg?1
Tfw the photo is still huge even after you resize it.

[spoiler=Last but not least, proof that mspaint is a good art program]
ddHbBnW.jpg

And that's all for now! I've got some more stuff to finish and color so hopefully there'll be plenty to show off for the next update!

/late but I like those all a lot. Pointing out again that I really like your style.

The one labeled '(This isn't even finished but you know what I'm proud of this)' is probably my favorite of the bunch.

/late but I like those all a lot. Pointing out again that I really like your style.

The one labeled '(This isn't even finished but you know what I'm proud of this)' is probably my favorite of the bunch.

Hearing you say such nice things about my art makes me really, really happy! So thank you ouo.

I think I'll do some more work on the mandarin fish now actually, since I'm in an art mood and didn't really know what to work on.

Here we are with another weekly-ish update! So, what do i have in store for you all today? More FE14 drawings!

[spoiler=Art is really tiring so only one of these is actually finished]
[spoiler=Camilla aka Miss Party Boob]
iiEX3yf.png

[spoiler=Lobster Lord, Prince Charming, and Dancer Lady Never Smile]
t0VqnGZ.png
If you can't read my handwriting, it says "None of you smile wtf"

[spoiler=Zero thingy I'm doing for Marthzilla]
1Mhcc9b.gif
I did not intend for this to be a gif but oh well it's a damn good rough sketch
f2oFpRX.png
I was really tired this point so I stopped drawing

Aaaaand that's that! Tell me what you think~

Edited by MelodicStarshowers

A small little update on WIP-y things because I'm really excited to be using a tablet for art again!

[spoiler=artsy update-y things]Wow look i did a bunch of work on Zero
XXC7dnl.png

i feel like your digital color drawings look unfinished. the scans of your drawings on paper just all look so much better to me

To be honest a lot of my digital stuff is unfinished, but I think what you're saying is that my work with traditional media looks more... polished? Can you explain a little more what you mean?

While unfinished, that Zero is beautifully executed.

10/0

I see what you did there Ahhhhhh thank you! I can't wait to finish Zero up because I'm really excited for the end result ouo

It's another week and time to bring you another update!

[spoiler=Yes of course there are zero updates]Let's start with the Zero updates:
I might post some of the doodlies from the stream I did some work on this during.
AxdChSV.png
I know that it looks like I literally only darkened his cape but let me tell you coloring clothes is suFFERING

[spoiler=AND nOW A SUPER COOL ART PROJECT KNOWN AS PROJECT SHARK]It's stickers

CJ17wryUkAAM_XQ.jpg
CJ17wr2UAAAg4kY.jpg
CJ17wsBVAAAs5m1.jpg
CJ17wteUsAAUg4W.jpg
They're vinyl stickers printed from a cnc vinyl cutter thanks to a handy dandy drawing i did!

totally would pay money for those stickers

also you should upload those drawings from the stream

especially the Ciel-senpai one

I would need the nice cropped image of it that I gave you but yes I'll post the Ciel one~

Hello, everyone! It's time for an update~!

[spoiler=idk about you guys but having everything collapse into spoilers is kinda fun]
[spoiler=Stuff from the older stream]
6ut9hvN.png
bkQWCEi.png

NSbajAa.png

Foleo is really cute

NyQ89Pp.png
Ciel from whatever it is

[spoiler=Last night's stream]
7lSOAKF.png
jVCB9uV.png

[spoiler=AAAAAND Zero update]I finally finished the cape
ZW4JHv3.png

That's all for now~!

As usual, I'm keeping up with the whole "yo I'll do my damnedest to update this thread at least one time a week" statement I made because here I am bringing another update!

[spoiler=My desire for new games grows ever stronger by the day]
[spoiler=I'm SO CLOSE TO FINISHING ZERO]

rlk2eij.png

I colored in some of the lines on the face and hair because I was sick of them not being colored in. I'll probably do the same to the arm soon!

[spoiler=Aaaaand now here's some doodles that resulted from me screwing around in paint]
AYQOpT1.png
I had no clue what I was doing with the eyes. Also, I really want Splatoon.
And now a less serious doodle that i'm putting into a sub spoiler because, while funny, this drawing is kind of crude in terms of humor.
[spoiler=I think I drew this because i wanted to prove that Paint was a good art program]
Except the person was talking about MapleStory and I found out halfway into my lazy coloring montage.
f7J74DW.png

That's all for now!

Edited by MelodicStarshowers

• 2 weeks later...

I have almost nothing to update with, but here is a Tsuribari.

[spoiler=So yeah just be warned he has a fishhook through his head and is also dead]

CLfJin-VEAAT77z.jpg

I'll probably update with more art later