Questions with the 3DS System Transfer

MarioKirby

So, today I bought a New 3DS XL, and I was wanting to perform a system transfer from my old 3DS to the new system. Before I do so, I had some questions about the transfer process.

1) In general, so long as I haven't messed with it, will all of the data linked to my 3DS system's profile either be transferred from system to system or saved on my SD card? I ask this to make sure that I don't lose anything in the transfer, especially eShop purchases.

2) More specifically, will the Ambassador games also transfer?

Any information regarding these questions would be great.

The 3DS has two different storage memories. System Memory and SD Card. Most of the stuff transferred will be your system memory.

The data that will transfer will include your Streetpasses, Friends List, eshop purchase licenses and ambassador license. Once the transfer is complete, you can just copy and paste your old stuff from your SD into your new3DSXL microSD and you should be able to play any of the games that you have saved in your previous SD card.

Edited by kingddd