2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

That's completely debatable but it doesn't change my point. If you're gonna lose your cool to the point that you risk another player's well-being (after the whistle, no less) then you clearly need to sit a game and get your shit together.

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow, that hit was ridiculous.

In my opinion, that's 4 games at least if not more. The hit that Wallace gave reminds me of the Saints back in 2012 when they actively tried to take out Favre.

That was silly, but the Redskins prevailed and ended the madness in the NFC East.

Dunno what the Week 17 night game is going to be now. I guess it could be a 'win and in' game for an AFC wild card, even though they won't be facing another playoff team. Vikings/Packers might be for the division with a MIN win or GB loss tomorrow, but both teams are probably in regardless and might play each other in the wild card round.

How do you only go for ONE pass play in that whole drive with this offense? This is why Todd Haley is an idiot. Only like 50% of the time does he make the right call.

Also, how did we not get that 4th and 1...

Yes, and I did just say that he does make the right call SOMETIMES. But he doesn't do it enough.

And another drive ended... What the hell, seriously. We should be blowing this team out. This is ridiculous. This team should not be getting swept by someone who's relying on almost all second stringers on offense and lost one or two of their best defenders. Especially since Ryan Mallet is terrible. The Cardinals and Texans both dropped him quickly for a reason.

idk man steelers fans seem to want to shit on haley before shitting on ben

forgetting that haley calls the plays and ben executes

pretty fair weather behavior towards haley who has made the offense top 10 nearly two years in a row

Exactly, Haley calls the plays. And his playcalling has been bullshit most of this game. And Ben is an elite QB, he's not going to be responsible for that many mistakes in one game.

He is probably the reason for this one though, that's the second time he's thrown a pick today. Are they TRYING to lose this game and not make the playoffs?

The offense has been top 5 not because of Haley, but because of Ben and the talent around him. The inconsistency shows this. Haley likes being super conservative like every couple games or so. Particularly against bad teams. As soon as Andy Dalton went down, he got conservative. And we still almost lost that game.

Edited by Anacybele

ben is not elite and he's thrown some shitty passes today. hint: haley is not responsible for ben's shitty passes. should've had three picks but has two.

The offense has been top 5 not because of Haley, but because of Ben and the talent around him.

why not both

they've been living up to their potential and haley's allowed them, it's not like having talented players is a "get to the playoffs free" card

They're not living up to their potential today. Haley is too inconsistent. One day he calls a great game (Colts and second Ravens game from last season, for example), the next the team completely shits itself (the Jets game right after).

The defense is inconsistent too, particularly at the secondary. I don't actually think it's ALL Haley. They were able to shut down the Broncos in the second half last week, now they can't stop these second string Ravens receivers and QB.

EDIT: For a second there, I was going to be really upset.

Edited by Anacybele

this is the first ravens game this season i can safely say was a good game win or lose

i mean theres 10 seconds left so they need a miracle (Which is possible, it's the steelers vs the 2015 ravens) but yeah this was actually a really entertaining game to watch

Wow, way to just throw away a good season and get swept by a loser team. Way to fucking go.

this was actually a really entertaining game to watch

Of course a Ravens fan would say that. It was all Ravens.

Also, the Panthers threw away their perfect season and against a team they shut out completely last time they played them. Way to fucking go there too.

Edited by Anacybele

i wasn't saying that for our other 4 wins

our other 4 wins were shitshows (also the game @denver week 1 was pretty entertaining

both defenses held pretty decently today, it was pure defensive field position based football

here's to going 5-11 (well we will basically go 5-11) and sweeping the steelers

haha fuck this weird ass season

both defenses held pretty decently today, it was pure defensive field position based football

lolwut. Your defense was the only one showing up all day. Ours gave up big plays left and right, didn't force a single turnover, and your team was using a bad QB.

And sure, go ahead and make fun of me.

Edited by Anacybele

NFC

1. Carolina, Arizona

2. Carolina, Arizona

3. Green Bay, Minnesota

4. Washington

5. Green Bay, Seattle, Minnesota

6. Seattle, Minnesota

AFC

1. New England, Cincinnati

2. New England, Cincinnati, Kansas City

3. Cincinnati, Kansas City

4. Houston, Indianapolis

5. Kansas City

6. Kansas City

New York Jets, Pittsburgh, and Denver are not eliminated

Cincinnati clinches a WC bye with;

- Cincinnati win

Houston clinches the AFC South and therefore eliminates Indianapolis and Jacksonville from the playoffs with;

- Houston win + Cincinnati win

Denver clinches a playoff berth with;

- Denver win

So Denver-Cincinnati has a lot of playoff implications.

lolwut. Your defense was the only one showing up all day. Ours gave up big plays left and right, didn't force a single turnover, and your team was using a bad QB.

And sure, go ahead and make fun of me.

If it were a bad game, I'd be trashing you. As it stands, I'm not trashing you and I'm not saying it was a bad game. It was 20-17 with like 6 minutes left.

Having that said, Williams was trashing us through the air and on the ground. Also, Jimmy Smith had a bunch of DPI calls that were really really blatant.

Edited by Lord Raven

Bragging? About what? Why would I brag about anything right now?

Also, you forget that the Bengals clinched their division since the Steelers lost. The Steelers are also eliminated from the playoffs since they lost and the Chiefs and Jets both won. The Steelers had to win out to make it, and they didn't do that.

That first line was literally me copy+pasting the text from the last post. My bad.

But I didn't make any announcements of clinching or elimination because only 7 teams are in the hunt. I only brought up potential seeding scenarios.