2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

Yeah. Browns are dead. Bengals have just been looking badly coached. Steelers are even more up and down than usual and fucked by injuries. Ravens have an entire offense that basically didn't practice until the season started, and their pass rush is weak.

Yup, basically this. The Steelers were looking like they'd run away with the division, but then yeah, injuries and up-and-downness are fucking them right now. This feels like it's going to be a regular thing. This team is hardly ever healthy anymore and we don't even have a lot of old guys on it. Our pass rush has been rather weak too. Only vs the Ravens did we really see a lot of it, honestly. Flacco got sacked about twice, he was forced to fumble, he got picked off, and he was forced to scramble at least once. He hurt himself sliding! Geez. xP

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm mad.

What a bullshit call.

Fuck you Richard Sherman.

2 illegal hits and both on the last plays of each half.

Edited by Life

I'm not really surprised after Sherman was also not called for that PI on AB the other season. Ben was even pissed that it didn't get a flag and it resulted in a free interception. Sherman clearly bumped AB which caused him to fall. AB doesn't just trip on his own feet, this is AB. He was pushed. And now, shocker, Sherman's involved in more crap like this. He gets away with too much bullshit.

On another note, we might see Ladarius Green and Bud Dupree back this week! I really hope so, we could use more fire power against the Cowboys. And for the rest of the season if we're to get a playoff spot.

I'm not really surprised after Sherman was also not called for that PI on AB the other season. Ben was even pissed that it didn't get a flag and it resulted in a free interception. Sherman clearly bumped AB which caused him to fall. AB doesn't just trip on his own feet, this is AB. He was pushed. And now, shocker, Sherman's involved in more crap like this. He gets away with too much bullshit.

On another note, we might see Ladarius Green and Bud Dupree back this week! I really hope so, we could use more fire power against the Cowboys. And for the rest of the season if we're to get a playoff spot.

Yes but the NFL didn't come out and say that it completely fucked up the call and that they were sorry even before the game ended.

Edited by Life

Yes but the NFL didn't come out and say that it completely fucked up the call and that they were sorry even before the game ended.

Hey, at least they admitted to being wrong for your Bills! They didn't admit to any such thing in the AB case, which only made me even angrier at the time.

Hey, at least they admitted to being wrong for your Bills! They didn't admit to any such thing in the AB case, which only made me even angrier at the time.

But yours is disputed on whether it was dirty or not.

Mine was "well, we fucked up but you're the Bills so fuck you and we want you to continue to be a joke".

Well, losing to the Ravens doesn't seem so embarrassing anymore. Feels more like we just unterestimated them due to the people they got back from injury while Ben was just...rusty. Steelers need to win on Sunday or they probably won't make the playoffs (only one AFC North team is likely to get in this time...).

And wow, Steve Smith is such an ass.

This is why I don't like him at all.

Edited by Anacybele

And wow, Steve Smith is such an ass.

This is why I don't like him at all.

I mean, he felt insulted cause people keep calling him old and slow and going like "how does he still produce," so he just called out Rodney Harrison. Even though Rodney Harrison wasn't really commenting on SSS, but on the Ravens relying on a 37 year old WR, SSS is still like "man who cares, I'm still playing well."

I mean, he felt insulted cause people keep calling him old and slow and going like "how does he still produce," so he just called out Rodney Harrison. Even though Rodney Harrison wasn't really commenting on SSS, but on the Ravens relying on a 37 year old WR, SSS is still like "man who cares, I'm still playing well."

Yeah, I get that, but was making a dick joke really necessary? At least, that's what I got from the shovel thing.

Our defense has held the Cowboys to just 13 points at the half! That's not bad at all considering this is Dak Prescott and Ezekiel Elliott we're dealing with. :o They even managed to strip fumble Dak at the beginning of the game and make a TD out of it later! And our SECONDARY actually looked good late in the half. Ross Cockrell and William Gay batted down passes super nicely.

Although, that was the most bullshit illegal contact call I ever saw earlier. The commentators even pointed out that Dez Bryant had his arm extended and shoved Gay a little bit, yet they called Gay for it. Gay hardly did anything and it sorta screwed us later since it put the Cowboys way down field. They also failed to call an obvious delay of game on the Cowboys as well as a facemask when AB wrestled away a catch and his helmet was yanked. Hopefully it won't matter in the end though.

15-13 Steelers, baby!!

Edited by Anacybele

FUCKING HELL. Fuck this season. I'm not watching anymore until next year. Four losses in a row now is unacceptable for this team. The refs screwed the team most of the game, but the defense was ass all second half and failing 4 two point conversion attempts was PATHETIC. I thought the attempts were a good idea at first, but then when it got to three and then four, it was stupid.

I'm starting to think either Tomlin or Butler needs fired. This defense is awful and like I mentioned above, four losses.

Edited by Anacybele

The Steelers are still very much in their divisional race though- only 1 game behind the Ravens and a half game at worst behind the Bengals with a reasonably favorable schedule the rest of the way.

Not when the coaches they have could potentially screw it all up. Remember they also still tend to drop games to teams below .500. I just have no more confidence in Tomlin or Butler. Todd Haley is still a mixed bag for me, though I still don't think he's a great OC either.

Edited by Anacybele

The Steelers are still very much in their divisional race though- only 1 game behind the Ravens and a half game at worst behind the Bengals with a reasonably favorable schedule the rest of the way.

Wouldn't it be 1.5? Ravens have the head-to-head so far.