2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

Well, yeah, I didn't really mean to just underestimate them, as you never know if they actually will look as good as they did against Miami, I just mean that it's not necessary just yet to think that they're this amazing explosive unit or anything.

Anyway, GAMEDAY. Though I feel like I'm going to watch a shootout, because our offense is top notch, but our defense has never been that good at stopping mobile QBs like Tyrod Taylor. :/

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just read a report stating 2 of the Steelers' footballs from last week's game against the Giants were under inflated and the Giants have complained to the league. Big Ben better be suspended 4 games, we all know it's more probable than not he was generally aware.

Hm, that's unfortunate. I'm inclined to think Ben was unaware because he has no "cheating" history like Brady, but if something funky did happen, I'll be very disappointed and a suspension probably is right.

Shouldn't be 14-7 at half but at least Roethlisberger is tossing INTs. Offense looks like crap and I don't think they realize that this is the season right here.

Hm, that's unfortunate. I'm inclined to think Ben was unaware because he has no "cheating" history like Brady, but if something funky did happen, I'll be very disappointed and a suspension probably is right.

Brady doesn't have a cheating history

Brady doesn't have a cheating history

Yes he does. His team has been the subject of multiple huge controversies within the game, whether Brady actually did anything wrong or not. Which is also why I used quotations...

You're right, all Ben did was cheat a few women out of consent. Definitely gives him the benefit of the doubt ;)

Don't you fucking dare bring that shit up, it's completely irrelevant and was entirely outside of the NFL. Brady and the Pats' controversies were related to the actual game which is what I'm referring to. Not to mention that no evidence of Ben raping anyone was found and one of the girls AND her lawyer admitted to making the story up.

Another thing, I DID still say that if Ben did anything wrong, he should be punished.

Anyway, damn it this snow... It should be more than 14-7 right now. And that offensive PI on AB was bullshit. He touched the defender just as much as the defender touched him and both of them brushed each other, that was it. But at least we're leading and the snow is letting up. I believe Ben had it in his face all first half because it was literally flying in the direction of his face. With the Bills offense going the OTHER way, Taylor didn't have that issue. Still, he and AB need to get on the same page again already. This isn't like them at all which is another reason I think the snow is a factor here.

Edited by Anacybele

I mean, Brady was never suspended before deflategate, while Ben was suspended 2 different times. Connect the dots Ana

You're still missing my point. Ben has never been suspended for any form of cheating in the game, whereas Brady and his team have had multiple "cheating" controversies. The Steelers did have that incident where Tomlin nearly tripped a Ravens dude, but that was Tomlin, not Ben.

Edited by Anacybele

Wait did you just say that because Belichick was involved in spygate (also total bullshit it wasn't cheating and this has been discussed to no reply from you so stop bringing it up) that Brady had a cheating history, but because it was Tomlin that forced Jacoby Jones to shift his angle that Ben never cheated? Those are some insane mental gymnastics.

Ben has been suspended more games than Brady overall, the difference being that one was for rape allegations and some weird shit about a motorcycle crash and the other was some bullshit roger goodell power play where he tried to be an alpha and suspend anyone based on lack of legitimate evidence

Uh, I never said I was positive that Brady did anything or not. I said he was accused. Whether or not he did anything,I have no idea.

Haha, this game is pretty much Bills vs Bell lol. I actually keep singing "ding dong, ding dong, Le'Veon Bell is ringing!" :P

Uh, I never said I was positive that Brady did anything or not. I said he was accused. Whether or not he did anything,I have no idea.

I accuse Ben of telling Tomlin to nudge his foot onto the sideline. There, Ben was accused. Edited by Lord Raven

Ben was accused of telling Tomlin to nudge his foot onto the sideline. There, Ben was accused.

And where in your ass did you pull this from? lol

Steelers win it on Bell and defense! :D Bell now holds the single game record for most rushing yards in Steelers history, breaking Willie Parker's record. BELL AND THAT O-LINE WERE AWESOME!

Now we just need to smoke the Bengals a second time and do something about the Ravens and we're good.

And where in your ass did you pull this from? lol

Same place you pulled the thing about Tom Brady's involvement in Spygate. Or the place where you suggested that Spygate was anything substantial.

Same place you pulled the thing about Tom Brady's involvement in Spygate. Or the place where you suggested that Spygate was anything substantial.

I said Tom Brady and his TEAM have been the center of controversies, not Tom Brady by himself. Again you're not reading my posts. And I STILL never said he definitely did anything! He's gotten accusations of cheating in football while Ben hasn't and that's all I've been saying. Why can't your brain comprehend this?

Also, I just saw an article saying that the Giants never filed an official complaint to the NFL which means they're likely just full of horseshit and mad that their precious winning streak ended.

Edited by Anacybele

I said Tom Brady and his TEAM have been the center of controversies, not Tom Brady by himself. Again you're not reading my posts. And I STILL never said he definitely did anything! He's gotten accusations of cheating in football while Ben hasn't and that's all I've been saying. Why can't your brain comprehend this?

His coach got the accusations. Tom Brady did not, at all, and if you look at everything from before 2007 (and I believe you didn't watch football consistently until like 2007 or 2008) you'd have seen they're all aimed towards Belichick and ownership, so again you probably shouldn't sling shit like that or disassociate coach with QB. Don't be condescending.

(And let's, again, realize that Spygate or Ballghazi were nothing substantial)

Edited by Lord Raven

I'm not associating Brady with the coach in the Spygate scenario, I'm saying that in all their controversies combined, either Brady or someone else in the team, such as the coach, has been accused of cheating.

I'm dropping this subject.

I hope Ben gets back to his groove vs the Bengals. I know they always struggle against us, but if we're to make the playoffs, he has to contribute again and get his connection with AB back online. Bell being the monster that he was today is great, but it can't be relied on 100% of the time. The Bengals and Ravens aren't the Bills. And thankfully, Ben's had a tendency to have a pretty good game right after he's had a bad one.

Edited by Anacybele

Yeah, that was a bad call, but dude, SAFETY AND BLOCKED FG!

That guy jumped over the line Polamalu style lol! He must've watched him play. XD And Justin Tucker is pretty much the best kicker. GO PATS.

Edited by Anacybele