2017 NFL Playoffs - Super Bowl LI Confirmed! Atlanta Falcons vs New England Patriots!

Lord Raven

Are the Chiefs and Packers still in this? I would like to see a SB I repeat just for shiggles.

They are.

And not only would a Chiefs/Packers SB be a repeat of SB I, it'd be the QB the Niners passed up on playing the QB the Niners gave up on. While playing for the Lombardi Trophy at Levi's Stadium

• Replies 4.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So Koetter(Bucs) and McAdoo(Giants) got promoted. Dolphins hired Adam Gase. Niners hired Chip Kelly. Jim Caldwell is apparently safe which might end the NFL head coach firing/rehirings for this year, barring any surprises unless I missed someone.

Oh Eagles supposed to hire Doug Pederson, but not confirmed yet.

Edited by -Cynthia-

Game day, fools. The Patriots are going to set an NFL record today for most offensive line combinations used in a season. With that being said, the battle in the trenches is going to be key for both sides. If KC's line opens up running lanes, it's going to be a long day. Nobody wants that.

On the other side, I expect very few runs from the Pats, a lot of hurry up offense, and plenty of James White. On defense, I expect a lot of Collins-Hightower double blitz looks (not necessarily actual blitzes) as Bill tries to get into Alex Smith's head. It's going to be an interesting game.

So, I've changed my mind. I'd rather have the Chiefs win this game now. I think I'm just THAT tired of the Patriots and I'm starting to let go of my hate for the Chiefs too. I mean, what they did to make me despise them was years ago now, so...

Also, is it just me, or does their o-line suck? Alex Smith is getting chased all over the place.

Edited by Anacybele

Damn it all again. -_- I wanted the Packers to move on so the Steelers have a chance for some vengeance after Super Bowl 45 (if the Panthers were to not make it). Now it could be the Cardinals seeking the same against the Steelers. Even though I still think our chances are low with how banged up our guys got because of the Bungles.

I also don't want to see the Seahawks... Panthers plz crush them.

Edited by Anacybele

Packers out yay.

They're like cockroach, survive even nuke, so the opponent must stomp them hard.

I hope Steelers beat Broncos, Peyton is done and a zillionth Broncos-Patriots chapter would be really boring, Pats would steamroll them for sure.

Edited by Cerberus87

More like a wild finish! Wildest I ever saw. I couldn't actually watch the game, as my mom was taking up the living room TV, but I saw the highlights just now and damn. Rodgers with another hail-mary, then Fitzgerald makes Fitzmagic. Oh, not to mention that tipped TD the Cardinals got. lol Crazy stuff right there. o.o

Definitely makes up for the boring wild card games. I mean, Chiefs/Texans was entirely one-sided, Steelers/Bengals was just a fuck fest, and the NFC wild card games had more teams go scoreless into the third quarter.