SF Hunger Games cont. ~ Game Over

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there's some kind of special game, we should put in every mod and admin to start. Then add in past mod and admins. Then ops and anyone who runs skype groups with ties to SF. Then include people who have run lots of mafia games, I guess. People who are listed as the TC for chat threads (reach back to oujay's and any other inactive non-pinned ones as well). If we still need more, maybe people who have done completed or prominent hacks (Last Promise, Dream of Five, Elibean Nights, Zombie FE, etc). At this point I'm running out of steam for ideas.

I say we vote for who participates in the QQ after the 24th! It's like the actual first quarter quell!

Or we can have 24 FE characters and see who wins. (Wait, we can vote for those too.)

imaknow is that the 25th hungry gayme?

Yeah, it's the 25th.

Apparently when I team up with Shockmaster and Fantasia, we do well together~!

/in, and feel free to put me on the filler list, too~!

maaan, I wanted to comment on the game, but I didn't get the time

/in for the next one and thanks Refa (now join my game and this one)

Uhhhhh yeah so yesterday I was real busy (my new computer wasn't even working yet ^o^) and I think the day before I was real busy and didn't update with majora's mask either ;~; Buuuuut yeah later today is end of sign-ups~! Like 8ish hours remaining

Oh no wait that's Shockmaster's old avatar

but puush is freaking out now (which probably also means I'd have to wait until it gets its act back together before I can start the game... which I think USUALLY doesn't take it too long.... hopefully~)

No worries~ I can look for my name instead of my kitteh, to save you the effort~

Well I kinda already did that before you even made that post ^o^

Just now I still have to wait :C

stoopid puush

I could always get gyazo I guess but man gyazo takes more EFFORT and it's only screenshots too and when showing the whole cast I can't just screenshot... cuz they're too tall for my screen :C even my new taller screen

oh no district nine is all mafia players

also Marshmallow is the best placeholder (well I think it is a placeholder)

Yes he is a placeholder c:

One of those is Integrity's dragon and the other is Specta's and the other is Parrhesia's try to guess which belongs to who while we wait for puush \o/

Moonlit has Beli's avy

Mhm, I already addressed it

Shockmaster still has his old avatar as well

But I can't fix all of those until puush is back up

Moonlit has Beli's avy

She knows haha I'm tempted to make a crappy MS paint joke out of it but it would likely fall flat :P

And then I got ninja'd!

Edited by MoonlitSonata