• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway, looks like both mafia districts topped (Fre used to play mafia). :P:

/in for the next one, and hope I don't have to relive awful mafia games. :P:

and hope I don't have to relive awful mafia games. :P:

you would probably make half the guys jump in the lake if you did

I told you the details of Bullshit Mafia. You thought it was awful. :P:

It couldn't have been that bad. I think you need to indulge me with this story! Haha

The cycle starts anew, its captives left with no choice but to fight again.

To defy Fate is to beckon for Death's coming.

It couldn't have been that bad. I think you need to indulge me with this story! Haha

it was horrible enough to set a punishment for a certain someone to make an example out of because of major screwups caused by him. The only reason his team didn't lose almost inevitably was cause Eclipse, Slayer X and someone (who I don't remember) put in a lot of effort to change the inevitable fate.

Maybe it's time to put back a Fallout avi so I can end up in a high position again...

Ah, no matter. In the meantime...

In for next game.

it was horrible enough to set a punishment for a certain someone to make an example out of because of major screwups caused by him. The only reason his team didn't lose almost inevitably was cause Eclipse, Slayer X and someone (who I don't remember) put in a lot of effort to change the inevitable fate.

Oh wow.. Lol

Btw /in.

Fortunately, you have since improved, which is why the entirety of District 9 wasn't punished. :P:

Oh what the, how the heck did I win that??? And I even performed the most kills too, wat?

I begged Nightmarre to kill me, but he insisted on sparing me, so I killed him later instead and won

INTEGRITY committed imoutocide and killed SPECTAKITTY... ;~;

Also, /in