SF Hunger Games cont. ~ Game Over

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

little late but at the beginning I saw my team and was like "AW YEAH LET'S DO THIS GUYS, LET'S GO KILL SOME DUDES"

then it was just me and kinumi and carmine sword had died and I thought "aw man I believed in you guys"

Haven't done that good in awhile but huntress why

/in for next though.

Well... we wouldn't have enough champions tho~ Unless the idea is to stick the people who won multiple times into the game multiple times

.......... not to mention that's still sticking in some people without their permission unless I go and ask all of them

But I'd still prefer to not just put people in the game~

Is there anything special that actually goes on in the quarter quell in the actual hunger games?

Your first idea was to set the death rate to low (hopefully that is not a thing that would bore the people watching since some if not many watch for the deaths), is that still an idea I should take? While still incorporating other ideas

http://thehungergames.wikia.com/wiki/Quarter_Quell

the game generator seems too restricting to do anything truly interesting, but if you only get 24 sign ups you can sign everyone up twice and get some hilarity like "Belisarius silently snaps Belisarius's neck."

momo had a pretty good idea as well, voting in favorite FE characters to play

Or we can have 24 FE characters and see who wins. (Wait, we can vote for those too.)

not sure how time consuming this is for you so really if its easier to not do anything i dont mind, its a fun little game anyway

Well I can take either of those ideas just fine (actually I think I can, I will check real quick if the generator lets me stick in the same name twice and if not I will come up with nicknames or maybe it'd even let me stick in a space at the end of it)

Buuuuuut anyway events in game can be modified I snuck one in one game without mentioning but it never came up ^o^ so if people have ideas with messing around with those, I can take those suggestions too

Edited by Freohr Datia

I'm 90% sure that in the book it said the citizens of the districts voted for who would enter. So people would sign up for other people instead of themselves?

Also, low would probably be too boring. I originally suggested medium but I don't mind keeping it on high either.

Edited by momogeek2141

I hope you're not suggesting sticking people in without their permission again, with that idea >u>

Unless.... each person decided to ask who they wanted to nominate if they're fine with it (and as long as they MAKE SURE and by MAKE SURE I mean MAKE SURE that the person they want hasn't already been nominated), then each person only really needs to ask one dud \o/ unless.... it turns out two or more plan on asking the same person and before one of them gets a response that person gets asked multiple times and some people have to switch their choices ^o^

Oh yeah that's right

SO game may or may not be tomorrow, 1pm and stuffs. I may or may not go out shopping (although idk when that would be \o/)

IF NOT then maybe I'll go for an evening game? We'll seeeeee