SF Hunger Games cont. ~ Game Over

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why thank you Arya

Also wow Lettuce is on a rampage.

You're welcome

Now allow me to raid your camp (like I have done in the first few turns something)

I am questioning whether it is sane for one to be so obsessed with sibling relationships

//pat

You're welcome

Now allow me to raid your camp (like I have done in the first few turns something)

You wouldn't dare!

iHFo9.png
iHFpF.png
iHFtG.png
iHFv5.png

I'm really questioning the physics the creator(s) of this game thought hurricanes work...

Not that I can say I've ever experienced a hurricane that didn't devolve into thunderstorms/rain showers~ But really, a lot of that sounds like it's supposed to be more for tornadoes...

Also whoa for once somebody tried to save somebody else from dying in one of these events =o Usually it's people being opportunists~!

shoutout to carmine sword ;_;7 2good for this world

Oh wait what two of them did??

I hadn't actually noticed carmine sword doing the same ;u; Proto did it too

Oh wait so WHAT ARE we gonna do for this quarter quell?

Do people just wanna follow what they did in the story or whatever and vote for who you want to join?

I guess if we did.... I would APPRECIATE if people asked the other's permission for that c:

Here I go just habitually posting the majora's mask video but maybe I won't start next sign-ups until tomorrow when (if) we figure out what we're doing

Edited by Freohr Datia