SF Hunger Games cont. ~ Game Over

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Quarter Quell in Catching Fire was that the 24 previous winners are signed up to compete in one game, but some people won more than once so idk.

also/in if there is not one.

Edited by Monde

Quarter Quell was that the 24 previous winners are signed up to compete in one game, but some people won more than once so idk.

That was only for the third QQ, for the first they voted on participants, second they did double tributes.

I'm not winning but at least I'm placing in the top five!

also /in for whatever

Best part was me missing you with an arrow

Then someone missing me with an arrow and hitting you anyways.

Poor clipsy :~:

/in to not die so early please for the love of Final Fantasy Tactics (preferably not at all)

That was only for the third QQ, for the first they voted on participants, second they did double tributes.

Yeah, and third was 24 previous winners, 2 from each district, probably to weed out the survivors like Katniss who became pretty influential. But in the sense of our forum game we have done double tributes already, and voting I guess may work.

woohoo my first and only kill was a piece of shit anyway

Oh wait so WHAT ARE we gonna do for this quarter quell?

nah i vote for momos second idea where we vote in our favorite FE characters, i dont think voting in real life players if an ideal way to play

Quarter Quell was that the 24 previous winners are signed up to compete in one game, but some people won more than once so idk.

Ah, thanks for the explanation, Monde-sama

Well, if we're not going to do the Quarter Quell, then /in

nah i vote for momos second idea where we vote in our favorite FE characters, i dont think voting in real life players if an ideal way to play

okk I asked integrity for a second opinion and he says he agrees ("or fictional characters")

SO do people want to make this a game for FE characters (or just fictional characters) or would they prefer to play this game themselves? There are always future games, so... maybe we can have a small little change for this one~!

I guess I'll take that as lack of interest? >o> or full of confusion on what's going on

ehh, I suppose I'll just make it a regular game~ Everybody's just signing up anyway x3