SF Hunger Games cont. ~ Game Over

/in if regular game, if not, I nominate Lloyd from FE7 for looking like the guy I had the most embarrassing crush on as a kid

Gah, I wish I nominated Lloyd, since he's my #1 favorite video game character ever!

Well, I guess I'll nominate Reinhardt instead then

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OH I MISUNDERSTOOD

THAT'S FINE I don't think I really clarified at all

But yeah if I did it the other way around I would possibly never reach 24 ;u;

Alright, we've reached 24

Keep em coming and if we can't reach 36 then I guess I'll just get ike to help me fill in the rest ^o^

That or open up for people to vote yet another real quick until we reach 36 (or hell, even 48 if we wanted a big game)

Once the end of sign-ups is reached and if we are over 24 and under 36, I'll let people vote a second to help fill in the gap

Oops.... aiku and I kinda retreated real early last night since he especially was feeling real real tired (me, only kinda) so by the time sign-ups were supposed to close/reopen I was goooone

SO GUYS we're at 26, let's see if we can turn that into 36 or even 48!!! (wh-which will be a lot to screenshot with avatars ^o^)

Since I couldn't inform you guys last night to start voting I think the game will have to wait until tomorrow.... because I kind of want to avoid another late game like that~

But that at least gives you more time to vote~! Vote vote vote~!

Wee there goes my vote

it took a bit for me to realize that it's time for me to vote too so

Cherche

i asked ike who i should vote and he said "ur mom" sooooo

Edited by Freohr Datia