SF Hunger Games cont. ~ Game Over

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

d2566a663a785323a65f6944a49df8b9.png

ec9395537f591576c7191c8b660f9c88.png

I'm sorry you couldn't win the game you were so amused by Damian, but at least you got in second~!

c9413ef2c626a91e2c17b92b68475c59.png

congrats on winning my last game, Slade~!

mjFur.png

05aaafd73ec4943b8df3e64e90ab5670.png

fun statistics~

sooooo that's it! Thanks for joining/reading/watching, guys~! It was a great time c:

I've requested Integrity not to lock this topic (yet) in case people try to discuss who continues if this continues and also so the OP is conveniently still quotable for the next topic (because that'd be tough to copy/paste)

ok bye

sooooo that's it! Thanks for joining/reading/watching, guys~! It was a great time c:

I've requested Integrity not to lock this topic (yet) in case people try to discuss who continues if this continues and also so the OP is conveniently still quotable for the next topic (because that'd be tough to copy/paste)

ok bye

Well, who'd be willing to continue this? I think it'd be worth trying to find a new host.

I think this is one we shouldn't continue tbh. It's already had more than 75 games (including Raven's) and the idea has been pretty exhausted by now.

It had a good run though.

I think this is one we shouldn't continue tbh. It's already had more than 75 games (including Raven's) and the idea has been pretty exhausted by now.

It had a good run though.

There are still new people who haven't been able to experience much of the game, though, so I'd say it's not quite that simple

For example, there were two new people who joined this game. If they enjoyed it, it'd probably make them sad if it were their last :c

Since there are always new people joining (even though my activity's sunk I've still usually gotten at least 20 people joining, some who've been joining for ages still) I think what's more important to consider is if there's somebody who's interested enough to run it (and can do it reliably enough ^o^)

Edited by Freohr Datia