SF Hunger Games cont. ~ Game Over

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The cycle starts anew, its captives left with no choice but to fight again.

Fate's whims are dangerous, so be wary, lest Death catches you unaware.

/in even though I'm pretty sure I'm busy that day ;-;

Do you mean as in the 24th?

Even though the sign-ups "end" on the 24th, the game always starts the day after~! (unless I'm gone~) I want to give people plenty of warning, especially if the time I start the game ends up not being 2pm for that game (which might start happening now actually, once I move my availability will switch around a bit)

Edited by Freohr Datia

Do you mean as in the 24th?

Even though the sign-ups "end" on the 24th, the game always starts the day after~! (unless I'm gone~) I want to give people plenty of warning, especially if the time I start the game ends up not being 2pm for that game (which might start happening now actually, once I move my availability will switch around a bit)

It's actually the whole week, cause my best friend is getting married/moving away in the next week and my only times to post are early morning/later at night currently haha I just don't know what exactly is going on that day other than I'm helping :P:

It's actually the whole week, cause my best friend is getting married/moving away in the next week and my only times to post are early morning/later at night currently haha I just don't know what exactly is going on that day other than I'm helping :P:

Oooooh okay I see~!

WELL have fun with all that stuff then!!

GUYS WE NEED TO DECIDE, WHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO FOR THE QUARTER QUELL?

imaknow is that the 25th hungry gayme?