Anyone know of any places in/near Tokyo that sell Fire Emblem merchandise?

Sho Minamimoto

There is a surprising amount in Akihabara when I went. It didn't take much searching at all. In fact, it was in the very first shop I entered, and I wasn't even looking for Fire Emblem merchandise.

Otherwise, you can check shops in stations. Though I would still go for Akiba, lol. I wouldn't worry too much about not having enough to buy either. Anything that isn't a pen, or a mousepad or something like that, costs a buttload of money.

Edited by Autumn

I'm asking my bro if he remembers the place where I found some FE4 action figures. You'd probably only want to buy one (if it's still selling the same stuff) because you don't know what figure you're going to get before you open the box.

There is a surprising amount in Akihabara when I went. It didn't take much searching at all. In fact, it was in the very first shop I entered, and I wasn't even looking for Fire Emblem merchandise.

Otherwise, you can check shops in stations. Though I would still go for Akiba, lol. I wouldn't worry too much about not having enough to buy either. Anything that isn't a pen, or a mousepad or something like that, costs a buttload of money.

I see, thanks. The only swag I found at Ikebukuro was sold out Robin and Lucina amiibos, and empty Fire Emblem if cartidge cases. Was pretty disappointed. And I was even searching for the new trading cards for giggles but I guess those weren't released yet.

I'm asking my bro if he remembers the place where I found some FE4 action figures. You'd probably only want to buy one (if it's still selling the same stuff) because you don't know what figure you're going to get before you open the box.

Much appreciated. So it's esentially a figurine gachapon? Edited by Sho Minamimoto

Much appreciated. So it's esentially a figurine gachapon?

Ya. I got Levin. Also, I'm dumb, they're not action figures, they're just models or non-mobile figures or w/e. Make sure you consider checking out Yodobashi Camera. I posted it on your profile a bit earlier.

• 2 weeks later...

I must be blind cause I can't find anything at the moment. Gotta still try Yodabashi camera and I Google'd some place called Culture Zone?

Found some souvenirs for everyone but myself. Lawl...