The Fantasy RPG Class Test

Solaris

Hello, guys. I'ts me, Solaris. And I'm coming here with a new thread.

Do you want to know what would be your warrior class in a Fantasy RPG game? Here is the test for you!

http://www.helloquizzy.com/tests/the-fantasy-rpg-class-test

Post your results if you want!

Here my results:

The War Paladin

900961797676911772.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb

68% Strength, 12% Bloodlust, 23% Intelligence, 45% Spirit, 27% Vitality and 13% Agility!

Powerful and noble warriors, War Paladins are both masters of weapons and defensive magic. By imbuing their weapons with light magic, War Paladins can easily and effortlessly vanquish any evil or undead foes. Additionally, they excel at defensive spells which they use to enhance the protective power of their shields. The magic of spellcasters has little affect on War Paladins because of the defensive capabilities of their magical shields. These shields also help protect them against any physical attacks, making War Paladins almost impossible to injure. On top of that, they can use their magic to heal themselves or their allies. The combination of high physical power and high defensive magic make War Paladins one of the top classes. Their only downside is that that they can sometimes lack stealth and can be quite slow; however, the strongest War Paladins have increased their agility enough so that it is not a problem in battle.

Congratulations on reaching this high class!

You have not mastered any Hidden Power granted by the Genie.

Edited by Solaris

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

22% Combativeness, 43% Sneakiness, 41% Intellect, 33% Spirituality

You're an NPC! (Non-Player Character)
Sorry to say this, but you didn't score high enough in any category to be assigned a class. Simply put: You have no class.
But, hey, don't take it too badly. After all, NPCs live much longer than adventurers! Just stay away from spell-slinging lunatics and hungry dragons and you'll be fine!

Damn it!

The Dragon Master

12% Strength, 72% Bloodlust, 35% Intelligence, 22% Spirit, 15% Vitality and 18% Agility!

By combining powerful dark magic with their ferocious killing techniques, the ruthless Dragon Masters are able to triumph against foes as terrifying and powerful as dragons. Dragon Masters either befriend or slay and capture the souls of legendary dragons that they have defeated so that they can summon these dragons to aid them in future battles. Dragon Masters often travel the world in search of different and powerful dragons to aid them in battle. Oftentimes, these dragons are skilled in unique forms of battle and magic that they may teach to the Dragon Master. For example, some dragons are able to consume and attack with specific elements such as fire or lightning, and by learning this ancient and lost art of consuming and attacking with elemental magic, Dragon Masters can easily defeat any spellcaster. Dragon Masters that have found all the elemental dragons and learned all the elemental dragon arts are virtually impervious to any magical damage. In fact, they can absorb any magical attack to strengthen themselves and easily launch counterattacks on unsuspecting foes. In an effort to become more powerful and prevent anyone else from learning their magic, the most vicious and evil Dragon Masters will often mercilessly slay the wise dragons that taught them their techniques; however, although Dragon Masters are often dark warriors, some may use their powers for good and for the benefit of all humanity, but their lust for blood and death often overwhelms any good intentions within their hearts.

Edited by Haon

Mystic Theurge

33% Combativeness, 40% Sneakiness, 82% Intellect, 53% Spirituality

Brilliant and spiritual! You are a Mystic Theurge!

Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.

The Mystic Theurge is a combination of a cleric and a mage. They can cast both arcane and divine spells, and are good at both, making them pretty terrifying on the battlefield. They have more raw spellpower than just about any other class.

You're both intelligent and faithful, but not violent or deceitful. I guess that makes you a pretty good person.

The Seraphic Assailant

25% Strength, 5% Bloodlust, 37% Intelligence, 77% Spirit, 33% Vitality and 12% Agility!

1194030842876672294.png___1_500_1_500_cb

The Seraphic Assailant is the only class that has completely mastered the art of offensive light magic. Using this magic, Seraphic Assailants can create lances and swords out of pure light energy. These powerful weapons are devastatingly swift and can pierce through even the toughest armor. In addition, some Seraphic Assailants will occasionally master forms of powerful offensive elemental magic, though they are certainly not as adept with this type magic. Defensively, the Seraphic Assailant is much less adept at using light magic; however, they are still able to create weak shields and use basic healing magic. In addition, they can use their light to make some powerful and stunning illusions. Their greatest defensive asset is their ability to transform themselves into pure light energy. By doing this, they can avoid any damage and travel at speeds greater than any human can imagine. The only downside is that when they are in this form, they cannot engage in any sort of physical assault. Even without magic, Seraphic Assailants are some of the most powerful warriors in the world. As masters of weapons and martial arts, Seraphic Assailants are almost impossible to best in combat. On top of that, they can combine their light magic with their physical abilities to overpower even the most ferocious giants, monsters, and opponents. Although Seraphic Assailants have such incredible power, they hardly ever use it. Instead, they believe it's wiser to fight and use their strength only when absolutely necessary. Seraphic Assailants fight solely for the side of light and are arguable the purest, wisest, and most just of all warriors.

Congratulations on reaching this powerful and sagacious class!

This is a special class and requires a very high amount of Angelic Luminosity. You scored 76% on this variable!

The Genie, impressed by your choices, has granted you the Hidden Power of Angelic Luminosity.

I need a high amount of Angelic Luminosity

What's Angelic Luminosity? do I glow in the darkness?

Result Link

Edited by Sara.

Fighter

52% Combativeness, 17% Sneakiness, 29% Intellect, 11% Spirituality

Good at hitting things and with a definite violent streak; you are a Fighter!

Fighters are the basic martial combatants in D&D. Their abilities and skills vary wildly between individuals, but they all share one thing in common: a definite preference for violence.

You're either really defensive, have an unhealthy fascination with sharp objects... or you just like hurting people. Either way, you should probably try and keep your cool. Being able to hack someone into pieces maybe a useful skill in most RPGs, but in real life it will just get you into trouble.

The Grand Bishop

8% Strength, 22% Bloodlust, 42% Intelligence, 53% Spirit, 20% Vitality and 18% Agility!

Grand Bishops often have few skills with weapons and they are probably the least physically powerful of all the classes. However, they are by no means the weakest class. In fact, Grand Bishops utilize some of the most powerful magic in world: the power to control time. By controlling time, Grand Bishops can change and reverse the course of events and defeat opponents that no other class could ever dream of defeating. In fact, Grand Bishops can even alter the time of an object, allowing them to fast forward that object into the future or revert it to a state in the past. As an extension, this can be used as an advanced form of healing, enabling Grand Bishops to restore severed limbs and wounds. Although time may be a powerful ally, it requires a great deal of energy and magic to manipulate, so Grand Bishops use this power sparingly. Instead, they more often use their mastery over light magic and the basic elements to battle their foes. Grand Bishops may be supremely powerful spellcasters, but they most often use their power for good rather than evil. Those who use their power for evil may abuse their power over time and fall into chaos and oblivion.

So basically that class that would be really shitty otherwise if it didn't have that one ability that automatically makes it the strongest class in the game.

What's Angelic Luminosity? do I glow in the darkness?

It means you glow in the dark, but only when you're an angel. So you have to wait until you die. And if you don't follow your alignment properly you'll go to hell and never have a chance to glow in the dark again!!!

I was answering the questions, but I accidentally went back and lost all my answers. I'm not doing the quest again. If you want, one of you guys can do the test for me. You should know me well enough by now to be able to answer all of the questions correctly, even if you've only been here for a day. Because I'm important.

This will be the third time I took this quiz

This will be the third time I got this result

which is fine by me because I quite like it~

The Silver Hand

18% Strength, 3% Bloodlust, 17% Intelligence, 65% Spirit, 47% Vitality and 30% Agility!

XuyrVCk.jpg

The Silver Hand is both a martial arts expert and a master of light and moon magic. Specifically Silver Hands either use their magic to launch blasts of powerful light based energy from their fists, or they use it to heal and restore life. With the ability to cure any illness or disease, Silver Hands are often viewed as gods to those around them, and as one of the most pure and benevolent classes, Silver Hands almost solely walk the path of good rather than evil. However, because of their proficiency with life and moon magic, it is not uncommon for them to occassionally use their powers for the side of darkness. Indeed, just as they can give life, they can also drain it and absorb it as their own thus becoming even more powerful. By absorbing another's life energy they are literally absorbing their power, spirit, and will and are able to use it to enhance their own power. Furthermore, their moon magic gives Silver Hands powers of transformation and transmutation, which they can use to morph themselves and others from humans into ghastly creatures of darkness and divine creatures of light.

fun statistics stuffs which look pretty different from last time. Actually my percentages normally vary a lot each time yet I manage to get the same class every time.

The Witch Hunter

18% Strength, 50% Bloodlust, 28% Intelligence, 38% Spirit, 27% Vitality and 27% Agility!

Savage and deadly, the Witch Hunters use their powerful dark magic to defeat their opponents. Masters of killing and torture, the Witch Hunters will seek out other powerful magic users to slay so that they can capture their souls and summon them in battle. These dark undead magicians will blindly serve them and obey their every command! Witch Hunters have also mastered both light and dark magic, which they can use to confuse and mentally torture their foes. Witch Hunters that have strayed to the side of light may be less proficient with their dark magic; however, they can use their mastery over light to heal and create powerful illusions. In fact, these warriors can use their light in ways that no other spellcaster class can. By combining their light with dark magic, they can trap their foes in worlds of illusion where they can torment and torture their foes. Oftentimes, a few moments within the illusion can seem like an eternity, and once an opponent manages to escape from the illusion they are broken and empty shells of their former selves. Controlling enemies and forcing them to do their bidding is no trouble for Witch Hunters.

The Grand Diviner

15% Strength, 18% Bloodlust, 68% Intelligence, 48% Spirit, 20% Vitality and 12% Agility!

The Grand Diviner

13597762004952482192.jpeg___1_500_1_500_

Masters of predicting the future, Grand Diviners are deadly opponents. Using their foresight, Grand Diviners can easily and effortless outmaneuver a foe and launch a flurry of counterattacks before the opponent can even react. Furthermore, by knowing exactly what will happen next, Grand Diviners can plan out their moves and attacks more carefully thus allowing them to better conserve their energy and allocate it to where it's most needed. In addition, Grand Diviners are masters of light based magic, which they can use to attack both offensively and defensively; however, although Grand Diviners are masters of light magic, they are actually most skilled with water based magic. Even though Grand Diviners specialize in water based magic, they are proficient in the other basic elements. However, their mastery over water far exceeds that of any of the other spellcaster classes allowing them to manipulate the water more skillfully and effortlessly. For example, Grand Diviners can more easily transform water to ice and steam, and they can even manipulate the water within the blood of an individual to control them like a puppet. By combining light magic with water magic, they can use water to heal and cure themselves and their allies. Their most powerful spell completely freezes any opponent in a giant, unmeltable sphere of ice.

Spellsword

56% Combativeness, 30% Sneakiness, 59% Intellect, 50% Spirituality

304676858812046087.jpeg___1_500_1_500_cb

Aggressive, but with the brains to back it up: You are a Spellsword!
Score! You have a prestige class. A prestige class can only be taken after you've fulfilled certain requirements. This may mean that you're an exceptionally talented person, but it probably doesn't.
Spellswords combine arcane might with combat know-how. They're much tougher than mages, like to wear armor, and can cast spells through their weapons. They're very, very, good at doing lots of damage to a single target very quickly, and while not quite as tough as most fighters, are still pretty hard to kill.
You're both smart and aggressive, which means that you're probably pretty dangerous when pissed off. You also tend to be somewhat straightforward, which is nice, and don't have much use for spirituality or mysticism.
Edited by Big Boss