my muscles are pretty sore from packing boxes and moving them

Chen

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

shit man you tricked me into thinking that this was an uninteresting topicWell well well... It seems as though you have once again, despite your best efforts, become a pawn in one of my rather elaborate ruses, and it seems as though the end result of said ruse has left your state of being of a lesser quality than before you were dealt the card hidden up my sleeve, while being none the wiser! And yes, while it is true that you will eventually recover from this recent turn of events, it remains unclear whether or not your social status on this website will remain at its current level, or if it will take a turn for the worst! After all is said and done, at the end of the day, you will have to accept the fact that you got the short end of the deal! I hold no remorse or regret, for I am and always shall be........ A MASTER RUSEMAN!

Well well well... It seems as though you have once again, despite your best efforts, become a pawn in one of my rather elaborate ruses, and it seems as though the end result of said ruse has left your state of being of a lesser quality than before you were dealt the card hidden up my sleeve, while being none the wiser! And yes, while it is true that you will eventually recover from this recent turn of events, it remains unclear whether or not your social status on this website will remain at its current level, or if it will take a turn for the worst! After all is said and done, at the end of the day, you will have to accept the fact that you got the short end of the deal! I hold no remorse or regret, for I am and always shall be........ A MASTER RUSEMAN!

B++ i love scarves

Youw mean it isn't?

maybe

B+ that guy looks rad enough

May your arms unweary /late

If you could describe my avatar in one sentence what would it be? c:

ultra feminine and dainty

":O"

i like your avatar for some reason

A+

Well well well... It seems as though you have once again, despite your best efforts, become a pawn in one of my rather elaborate ruses, and it seems as though the end result of said ruse has left your state of being of a lesser quality than before you were dealt the card hidden up my sleeve, while being none the wiser! And yes, while it is true that you will eventually recover from this recent turn of events, it remains unclear whether or not your social status on this website will remain at its current level, or if it will take a turn for the worst! After all is said and done, at the end of the day, you will have to accept the fact that you got the short end of the deal! I hold no remorse or regret, for I am and always shall be........ A MASTER RUSEMAN!

B++ i love scarves

i love you

i don't recognize that design but i like it good job

a bit different from your other avatars too

good different or bad different

was gonna say "I mean the source is in my sig it's some tumblr fanart" but the link was BROKEN (did you know tags were a thing)

fixed now at least