Draco

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 QUOTES WOW

JUDGEMENT

YUS

idk man it's pretty cool. Almost charmingly so. Kinda funny with your member title too. 8.3

'sup

ayy

I can't really see what it is???????????????? 6.6 simply because idek but it's still neat

Spongeboss

kinda meh. If L'Arachel ran away right away how would that make spongebob manly??????? 4.4 consider something better.

Me

I'll start off by saying that between you an Raven, yours is better. Higher-quality and almost kinda cute even if I don't care for fanservice-y designs.

inb4 people say fads hurt them

they hurt me pretty hard man

kawaii, as always basically. Does what a good avi does and makes you seem approachable. Art is kinda simplistic??? but I like that. 8.2

How in the sixteen hecks would a fad hurt someone directly?

I'm pretty sure that's persona art? hard to see, consider resizing it. 6.3

I can do better, please rate me again.

no not really? not much better than the other one. expand-kun looks weird too

Avatar rate you say eh? well.. eh.. oh what the heck I`ll go in for a rating too.

Fanservice-y design, gross. Purple hair and black clothing so it's got that going. also ew massive white background. 6.3

Come on gimme' a ten already. :)

excuse you.

Seems like the kind of art you'd see on the thumbnail of electronic dance music. cool. 7.3

yoooooooo

sup

I wanna say that's Kamui? Simple but charming art style, I like it. 7.9

sure

sure

Nice art. Not really what you'd expect from an avatar (seems more like the kinda image you'd use in a sig) but it works surprisingly well as one. I dunno how to describe it but there's something I like about it. 8.4

uh ok then

i'm still kinda pissed you made a thread for which one to use but you didn't listen to it? Because tbh yours isn't very good. Her face is weird and I'm pretty sure that's not how breasts work. 5.5

pls judge me shota-senpai

thnk u peechoo-kun

I actually like it (tbh I don't think I've seen one from you that I haven't liked so far).
I feel like it's from an anime but the quality is surprisingly good, nice enough to the point where it makes a great avatar. Nicely cropped too. 8.9

Do the thing.

k

Cool dude. It's got that charmingly simple artstyle I dig. I now associate the look on his face with your member title though and there's nothing that can be done about that~

who are you to judge

the judge of... idk something cool.

teacups are cool. weird though. It works good like an avi should but I don't think you're as approachable as the charming smile of it makes you seem. 7.4

Yo Draco~

sup

I like it, honestly. Really nice. I like your spriting work and this is no exception. and oMG THE ROSE that's really pretty. 8.2.

I kinda miss this one tbh.4AxGU.png

Why not.

oh man it's sO SWAGGY. oh and it's from a game I like so that helps. Took me awhile to notice the caption but when I did I got a good chuckle out of it. 8.1

Judgy Judgy!

COMBINE?

kinda hard to see? seems cool though. I think you've had better ones though, like the JEDAI GURREN one. 7.0

/)/)
('^ '     )o

oops almost missed this! What's this supposed to be btw? ^

I like it. Took me awhile to realize it was drawn by you, your coloring is really... fluid? I dunno if that's the word I'm looking for. Clean, maybe. Regardless, I like it. 7.9

oops almost missed this! What's this supposed to be btw? ^

I like it. Took me awhile to realize it was drawn by you, your coloring is really... fluid? I dunno if that's the word I'm looking for. Clean, maybe. Regardless, I like it. 7.9

a fat rabbit

it's a lot messier in full size, tbh. Resizing does wonders to its smoothness, I guess, but it is a speedpaint.

I wish I have more time to do full-detail art these days, but programmer school is unforgiving, alas.

Edited by Thor Odinson

YUS

idk man it's pretty cool. Almost charmingly so. Kinda funny with your member title too. 8.3

Yeah, whatever.

sup

I like it, honestly. Really nice. I like your spriting work and this is no exception. and oMG THE ROSE that's really pretty. 8.2.

I kinda miss this one tbh.4AxGU.png

But that one is so ooooooooold and baaaaaaaaaaaaad

But the scarf makes it morally superior; ignore the fact that I like the new one better!

Scarves are top tier yea :D

That's the one I associate you most with, Konstantine. In fact, I was starting to imagine you looking like that. :>

I'm not a boy though ~o3o~

No numerical rating for mine?

Oh, otay.

wait, I forgot one?

damn it

I was gonna do 8.4.

That's the one I associate you most with, Konstantine. In fact, I was starting to imagine you looking like that. :>

Me too, actually. The first I saw of Kon she had that avatar so I thought she was a redhead with glasses irl.

Scarves are top tier yea :D

I'm not a boy though ~o3o~

wait that's a guy? Huh.

scarves are wonderful yes.

Edited by Dracocoa

I'm curious.

Pretty nice and high-quality. Tough to see her face since it's kinda zoomed out though. I recall liking the previous one a bit more. 7.3, if only because of how zoomed it is.

also you change your avi way too much man. Try to work on that.

Is it against the rules to be judged twice?

Nah. If it as, Rabba wouldn't have gotten away with it. I made a comment about it at the end of the first Judge post. Not gonna go back to check but I think it was something like "Feel free to come back if you change your avi".

It's kinda dark? Not too dark that I can't see it though. It's a cool looking dude so it's got that going. I recall the one with the same character but different picture being better. Seems like it's taken from the anime itself too. 6.8, but only because of the darkness and the animetaken thing.

not only am I judging current avis I'll do avatar-changing habits as well as past ones sometimes btw

>glac to jyosua

lmao

I WAS CONSIDERING GIVING MY OPINION ON THAT but idk why I didn't. I like your pace but I think it's a little slow. What is it, like, once every month or so?