i'm so sorry I really didn't want to do this

Draco

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'll start off by saying that between you an Raven, yours is better. Higher-quality and almost kinda cute even if I don't care for fanservice-y designs.

i'm still kinda pissed you made a thread for which one to use but you didn't listen to it? Because tbh yours isn't very good. Her face is weird and I'm pretty sure that's not how breasts work. 5.5

I have a feeling that was my fault Raven ended up not using it~ He asked in a chat our opinions on the ones he chose and the one that everybody was voting for was the one I was most critical of, I think my opinions influenced him~

What I really don't like about the one Chiki ended up using instead is how one breast is way larger than the other (except it's not like uneven breasts are uncommon, actually they're probably always uneven, just some more noticeable than others) but I highly doubt that was the artist's intention, so that made it gain lots of negative points from me. Buuuuut along with that, this is just my personal preference but the way the string cuts into them like that.... just looks really unattractive to me.

But yeah I think my complaints might have made Raven regret choosing it... =o Though he apparently never vocalized how he changed his mind and didn't want to use it anymore, which he probably should have done rather than just leaving everyone wondering ^o^

What I really don't like about the one Chiki ended up using instead is how one breast is way larger than the other (except it's not like uneven breasts are uncommon, actually they're probably always uneven, just some more noticeable than others) but I highly doubt that was the artist's intention, so that made it gain lots of negative points from me. Buuuuut along with that, this is just my personal preference but the way the string cuts into them like that.... just looks really unattractive to me.

Really?

Xa68mEZ.jpg

It's just the angle.

sup

I wanna say that's Kamui? Simple but charming art style, I like it. 7.9

that would be correct, yes

e: re "'sup" - not much, just being happy about college acceptances + freaking out over differential equations

Edited by Euklyd

i'm still kinda pissed you made a thread for which one to use but you didn't listen to it? Because tbh yours isn't very good. Her face is weird and I'm pretty sure that's not how breasts work. 5.5

As far as unsupported large breasts go, this is pretty accurate - especially when leaning back. But I'll be changing it later regardless, with minor edits to the winning avatar

I have a feeling that was my fault Raven ended up not using it~ He asked in a chat our opinions on the ones he chose and the one that everybody was voting for was the one I was most critical of, I think my opinions influenced him~

But yeah I think my complaints might have made Raven regret choosing it... =o Though he apparently never vocalized how he changed his mind and didn't want to use it anymore, which he probably should have done rather than just leaving everyone wondering ^o^

It was a mix of not getting /round to changing it, and the fact you brought the noticeable difference in breast size to my attention.

I was planning to change it today, but with the lower parts of the breasts cropped out so that you won't notice the difference. But Chiki'd already used it as her own avatar. I don't mind, it would just be weird with 2 people using the same image for an avatar, so I just went for the one that received the second-most votes.

I honestly really want to know why eclipse of all people has such a perverted avatar.

all of the mods have lewd avatars except for integrity sasuke is beautiful && gorgeous in every way

Chiki, I think I forgot to give you a rating. I'll go with 8.0.

S'up

nm, got back from school not long ago and walked up to Subway to go get me a sub. I was a few quarters short and had to ditch a cookie though.

I've said it numerous times - that armor is sick as all hell and I like it a lot. Badass, dude. 8.8.

Wait, this thread is still on-topic? I'm impressed!

idk why it wouldn't be? But I feel like I should be impressed too.

It's not bad. The angle is alright and the costume isn't terribad haha. Design is nice. 7.7. I recall liking the Erika avi previous to this one a lot more.

As far as unsupported large breasts go, this is pretty accurate - especially when leaning back. But I'll be changing it later regardless, with minor edits to the winning avatar

You changed your avi and posted, that makes you eligible for round two!

Better, but not by a lot? Still looks really uncomfortable though, but it's better in that regard too. Art is much prettier. 6.8.

do not steal

what the actual hell?

gross, a shota. Have some decency you slut, wear a longer tunic. Also, why do you only just now theme this kid after Glac decided she liked him? Wow. Image in your sig is much better imo. 4.8.

Bring it?

Okay?

Pretty cool. I think it's the one you had when I first saw of your posts. Seems like the dude is kinda deep in thought, made me think you have glasses IRL or something. It's kinda weirdly cropped though.

Here is my (not) original avatar.

almost missed this. Art is alright but nothing spectatular. Not great as an avi. also ew chrom. 5.9.

I REQUIRE ADDITIONAL JUDGEMENT

Other one was better. The shadow makes him look like he's wearing Kamina shades though so it's got that going. His hair is cool I guess? eh tbh the shadow is probably what gets me. 6.7

gif in your sig is great btw

Other one was better. The shadow makes him look like he's wearing Kamina shades though so it's got that going. His hair is cool I guess? eh tbh the shadow is probably what gets me. 6.7

gif in your sig is great btw

hm. Maybe if it were zoomed in closer it would be better?

ya I know

IS SF REALLY GETTING INVADED BY HESTIagAGA?

yeah idk man

Weird 'filter' (is that the word) thing but I like it. Gives it a whimsical, dream-like feeling. BUT ANYWAY art and design is nice and all that. I recall you having a Love Live avi before? Can't remember if I liked it or not but I think I did. 8.4.

5.9? Fair enough.

now that one is better.

Black and white can be cool and this is no exception. I like it. Bunny!Panne is cool. 7.9.

I honestly really want to know why eclipse of all people has such a perverted avatar.

Source.

I was going to do the bikini shot, but I couldn't get a clear picture of her.

It's not bad. The angle is alright and the costume isn't terribad haha. Design is nice. 7.7. I recall liking the Erika avi previous to this one a lot more.

The Erika one was funny. This one appealed to my sense of humor. :P:

Source.

I was going to do the bikini shot, but I couldn't get a clear picture of her.

The Erika one was funny. This one appealed to my sense of humor. :P:

No, the question was, why would you even use such a perverted source as an avatar in the first place? Her boobs are just hanging out.