Adding Characters and Supports to FE7

nightgale

I am planning on creating a mod for Fire Emblem 7 that adds a few more recruitable characters. Though, I do not want to remove any of the other recruitable characters. I was thinking of the following options for starter:

• Create a chapter/secret chapter that allows the player to prevent Leila death; therefore, recruiting Lelia.
  • Allow the player to recruit either Lloyd or Linus in the Cog of Destiny.

In order to integrate these characters into the company, I need to write support conversations. However, Leila is not listed in Nightmare support editor. Is there a way to add her here without messing everything up or removing another character? Anyone have any suggestions? In general, is there a way to add new characters without replacing old ones? Thanks!

nightmare is just a tool to read data; if you can readjust the data yourself, you can make the necessary changes to nightmare to display more

as far as I know, anyway; I don't know how FE7 works in this manner about supports, but my tip about nightmare is solid

Edited by Lamia

It's not that the support editor can't reference other characters, I have a feeling it's just that the nightmare module only included the playable ones. I'm sure with a bit of tweaking and possibly repointing you'd be able to do it.

As long as you have an event which adds Leilia or turns Linus/Lloyd blue, you shouldn't have much issue.