Japanese 3DS + Face Plate Bundle Announced

Hardin

Nintendo have just announced a New 3DS bundle for IF releasing June 25. Bundle includes a black New 3DS, FEif faceplates, and a 16GB Micro SD card. The faceplates will also be sold in retailers for anyone to purchase.

CDzTuH_UkAAjjjh_zpsrhfridjl.jpg

Edited by VincentASM

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pls. Hope it comes to america, so I can buy it... need an excuse to buy an N3DS.

Probably won't though.

Also I 'like' how they aren't including the games, like mm3dnds iirc.

Wait, this doesn't include at least one version of the game?

Pls. Hope it comes to america, so I can buy it... need an excuse to buy an N3DS.

Probably won't though.

Also I 'like' how they aren't including the games, like mm3dnds iirc.

It's just the faceplates for the standard size New 3DS along with the system which we didn't get so that pretty much kills our chances unless they release an XL bundle.

Edited by LordTaco42

Remember that NoE had a 3DSXL model released for Awakening which Japan never got. It's very possible that NoA could release a special edition New 3DSXL next year.

oh well the fact that the game isn't included makes me sad : (.Was really hyped since I was hoping for a NOA release but since it doesn't include the games not excited now.

Don't care much about the New 3DS but I continue to be impressed by the art for this game. Aqua looks badass.

Also omg I just thought of this, Aqua for Smash DLC as our lance user :O

Edited by Owain Dark

Aqua is pretty. ^^

Kozaki could use practice on feet though. Honestly. I mean, they look kind of weird, and then there's female Kamui's two left feet...

EDIT: If that's a magic lance whose magic is light based, then there's another one of my ideas being coincidentally used in an official Nintendo game. :P

Edited by Anacybele

Hm, I might get the LE (if the US even gets a LE).

Depends on how far into the next year if comes out, and my mood then. Too far away for me to decide right now. The new3ds is nice, but I was just going to wait for the next handheld to be a thing, I skipped the DSi back then.

Off-topic but now we have a better look at the butler guy on Hoshido boxart, does anyone think his left hand looks weird? Is he holding something? The picture is too low-res to see though.

I would buy it if it came oversea, but I already bought a New 3DS 1 month ago (I wanted to wait for a hypothetical FE bundle, but the circle pad on my original 3DS disintegrated and I couldn't endure it for possibly a year)