Fire Emblem Amiibo Line?

With the compatability of Amiibo confirmed for Fire Emblem If and its surge in popularity as a series its got me wondering if we will see a seperate Fire Emblem line of Amiibo perhaps even starting with If. I don't think its a suprise that the Super Mario series got its own line because its viability to sell and while alot of people out there might contend that Fire Emblem might simply not get one because its not as popular consider that Amiibos across the board have been selling like hotcakes regardless of series/franchise. Additionally, its a venture that Nintendo has been highly profitable in and given the slow sales of the Wii U it is most welcome to them indeed.

What are your thoughts on the idea of a Fire Emblem line of Amiibo? Do you even think there will be one in the first place?

I know there are other threads (below) that talk about the Amiibo craze but I felt like the topic of a potentially seperate fire emblem line warranted a new disscussion geared towards that but if this is treading into already treaded terriotory go ahead and lock this thread please.

General Amiibo Thread: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=50359&page=1

Fire Emblem If Amiibo disscussion: http://serenesforest.net/forums/index.php?showtopic=53484&page=1

Edited by LordTaco42

Yes, tho only because I want a Lyn Amiibo

Maybe a Roy amiibo

We're probably getting a Roy amiibo anyway, since as things stand there's a very high chance he's going to be SSB4 DLC.

That said, I wouldn't mind, but I'm expecting a Zelda line first.

I'm expecting a Zelda line first as well, but of course, I would have zero complaint with a second Ike Amiibo, as well as a Ryouma Amiibo. <3

All I'm hoping for is that the regular Bonus Box isn't taken away. Maybe the Amiibos will act like paid DLC and give you extra chapters and weapons.

We're probably getting a Roy amiibo anyway, since as things stand there's a very high chance he's going to be SSB4 DLC.

That said, I wouldn't mind, but I'm expecting a Zelda line first.

I thought that Shovel Knight was more popular than Roy.

(I'm personally hoping for Snake to come back)

Edited by Big Boss

I'm all in for Fire Emblem amiibo as long as they're well stocked and/or have card versions readily available. But from what I've seen, that may be too much to ask for, especially since at least part of the amiibo production process involves work done by hand rather than by machine and the problems with worker unions (in America) and scalpers.

If they are actually distributed properly and given enough Amiibos for everyone.

But that's a pipe dream at this point because Nintendo doesn't realize how popular FE characters are.

Eh, I'll be okay with just Roy.

I would love a Lyn amiibo

Tiki would complete my top 3 FE characters assumeing the above happens

That said, I'd take Marx over Ryouma.

Same I'd love to get my hands on a Lyn, Tiki, and Roy.

All I'm hoping for is that the regular Bonus Box isn't taken away. Maybe the Amiibos will act like paid DLC and give you extra chapters and weapons.

I thought that Shovel Knight was more popular than Roy.

(I'm personally hoping for Snake to come back)

I doubt it will be if anything it'll be like Hyrule Warriors content possibly unique Einherjar models and the such.

If they are actually distributed properly and given enough Amiibos for everyone.

But that's a pipe dream at this point because Nintendo doesn't realize how popular FE characters are.

Maybe but on the other hand Nintendo has really been pushing Fire Emblem as a series and I do think they are trying to capitalize as much as possible on Awakening's success.

The only one of those three I really would like is Roy.

I'm getting Marth when restock happens

I would like Micaiah, Eirika, Eliwood, and Seliph though.

And Wolt but unless FE6 is remade that's not happening. Oh well, I can live without a figure of my favorite FE character...

I'd love one, but I'm really unsure if Nintendo is gonna do it.

To be honest, around now would be the perfect time... in Japan at least, because of the 25th anniversary and what not. Dunno what kind of excuse they could have in the West though...

Well, I guess even if it's just Marth, Lucina, Robin and Ike, that would be cool. Since I haven't got any of them yet and they fly off shelves XD

I could see them doing it in Japan especially with the TCG coming out there. If they ever did it here it would have to coincide with a game release possibly SMT x FE or FE if. Even then it would have to be the staples and icons of the franchise that don't already have amiibo like Tiki, Lyn, and Roy (who might get one because of SSB4). I could also potentially see maybe even Anna or Kamui getting one.

I'm still ligitimately shocked at how "rare" the present FE amiibos are when I got Marth and Ike with no real difficulty.

If they were to do a set of FE amiibo however, half would be Series Stables,Lyn(YAY),Marth,Ike,Roy,Tiki, and maybe Anna, while the rest would be If characters.

Don't ask how I got Marth and Ike without preordering with no difficulty or price increase, even I'm not sure

I'm getting Marth when restock happens

Same here, hopefully. I'm getting Robin when he's released here too, because Best Buy preorder.

But Ike...if that Dec. 8th GameStop preorder ever gets filled...

I would love more FE Amiibos and even a dedicated Amiibo line, but I'm certainly not going to get my hopes up about that actually happening. I'd buy a bunch of it does, though.

Same here, hopefully. I'm getting Robin when he's released here too, because Best Buy preorder.

But Ike...if that Dec. 8th GameStop preorder ever gets filled...

Why not just use Ebay, that's where I got Ike for around 14$ shortly after his release.

The European version anyway, thank God amiibo are region free

Why not just use Ebay, that's where I got Ike for around 14$ shortly after his release.

Because I haven't seen Ike that cheap anywhere there or other places online? I've not seen him go for less than $40 now. Plus, I learned today that my preorder should get filled at the end of the month. ^^

Edited by Anacybele

Because I haven't seen Ike that cheap anywhere there or other places online? I've not seen him go for less than $40 now. Plus, I learned today that my preorder should get filled at the end of the month. ^^

Dang, I must of got REALLY lucky then.

I preordered Marth a week in advance and got him in the mail 9 days later, and Ike I bought a European import 2 days after his release and somehow got him 3 days later.International shipping is funny like that sometimes

Plus, since amiibo are region free, you can import them from Japan for less.

That's my plan for getting Lucy early

Not really. Shipping costs go through the roof if you import from so far away.

Besides, like I said, my preorder should be arriving at the end of the month. I can wait.

I wasn't saying to change what you've presently got planned.

I was just giving advice on how to beat the scalpers and get amiibo before they even make it here.

I still can't belive how rare these things actually are tho.

Makes me wish I kept the boxes so I could resell them, all well