• Shanan
    • Leaf
    • Tinny
    • Leen
    • Faval
    • Sety
    • Corple
    • Hannibal

So one day in Let's play Fire Emblem Binding Blade (Blindish) by Dual Dragons, I sort of made a mini bet with Elf_01 that DD would not get chapter 16x on the first try. Needless to say I lost. The bet was an absurd challenge lp. So I thought to myself: why not take the one thing that makes FE4 bearable-and throw it out the window :awesome:

FE4 Mountless everybody!

Here are the rules:
1: Because I suck at fire emblem, mounts may be used until chapter 2 Heirhein castle. After Heirhein is seized, mounts are banned from combat.
2: Mounts cannot use the arena from chapter 2 onwards.
3: Mounted units may pair with females. (Funfact: There is only one female mount in Gen 1!)
4: Mounted units may participate in Talk convos and Give.
5: If a foot unit promotes to a mounted unit, that unit may not promote.
6: I am currently unsure about the situation in chapter 7. That will be decided later.
7: Full Recruitment no deaths (hopefully.)
8: Mounted units may visit villages for items, money, etc.

I may add an extra rule I forgot to mention or temporarily suspend the rules if a chapter is impossible (and not like "I didn't get X item: the chapter must not be doable without someone dying.)

Planned pairings:
JamkaxAyra
ClaudxAideen
Some random doofus with Lachesis because it doesn't even matter. Probably Dew.
LexxSylvia. Maybe, I'm not sure.
LevinxFury
AzelxTiltyu
NoishxBriggid

Also, this is my first LP ever, so please give me feedback to improve it!

[spoiler=Prologue-Jungby Part 1]
vyAEJVS.png
Alright, lets go!
dhYOIjo.png
So basically I won't go through the story very much, just do whatever I feel like commenting on. Read the LP on the archive if you're confused.

Anyways, Gandolf the Green of Verdane is attacking Jungby castle in Grandbell, and Aideen is worried. Midir promises to protect her.

He fails

HwXvjtt.png
So somehow Sigurd of nearby Chalphy hears of this instantly, and tells Noish that he's going to solo the entire Verdane army and rescue Aideen. Truth be told, I wouldn't be surprised if he did. Anyways, Noish tells him that he's dumb and that he and Alec are going with him.
f5ptLiz.png
Alec tells him to rescue the villages. Also, OIFAYE :): .
j0SCXbI.png
God, Alec's a jerk isn't he? No wonder I'm not using him.
Anyways, this new dude is Ardan, and out of these guys, he's the only one I'm allowed to use longterm.
0ZQlqBR.png
And our cue to begin!
K71mL6f.png
So I won't discuss any of the mounted units except for this guy. THIS GUY. HE'S A PREPROMOTE LORD. Yes, Sigurd it THE best lord in the entire fire emblem series, better than Awakening Avatar even! (Tbh I haven't played that game). He has good growths for a FE4 first generation unit, in addition to his Baldo holy blood. Here's the thing though: he doesn't lose experience gain for being promoted. So imagine Seth getting the same EXP as Franz, and you have Sigurd. PURE. AWESOME.
qh4VGn3.png
He has skills too! Only one, but it's the most important. In this game, you need the Pursuit skill to double attack with higher speed. He has this skill.
QjfIwNs.png
Ardan is pretty bad. He is the bottom of the bottom tier. Although it's not the speed or skill that kills him. It's the unchanging 5 move. In a game with maps BIGGER than the Path of Mounts, this is just sad. I will use him.
1Jjx15I.png
He has vantage, which was nerfed from it's Thracia and FE9 form. It will only attack first when under 50% health. Nifty, but rarely useful (unless you have a certain other skill we will see later.)
uKqrLSu.png
He gets the privilege of being the first unit to move in the game!
wUmqMgN.png
For some reason I sent Sigurd north instead of south to Jungby, but I fix it later so w/e.
7uAXxV9.png
Next, transitioning to the area around Jungby, we have here Gandolf the Green. And holy shit, those stats are good. He drops a skill ring, but we can't get it this chapter. He doesn't have any skills. He's positioned just outside of Jungby, and who's guarding it?
xTngzMA.png
Oh. Aideen's screwed.
ZC0MEzF.png
Midir has pursuit and Charge, which activates when you have higher Hp and speed than your opponent. It's good on bow users because they can deal damage without getting countered, but Midir's HP growth isn't very good. It's still useful in ltc runs though. Anyways I won't be using him.

So we end turn, and Gandolf attacks Midir.
4CAWOxd.png
HiHJYOW.png
What the- HEY YOU CAN'T CRITICAL YOU HAVE NO SKILLZ! :angry: (Yes critical is another skill, Noish has it.)
SOXG7UO.png
So Gandolf snags Aideen from Jungby and moves-
dCtYbdu.png
Very far away. Cheater. First a crit and then this?! Why can't Ardan do this!
dyF5FWk.png
Gerrard has problems. Cannibal. :dry:
nX4QoNP.png
And now on EP Ardan sees his first combat! Yes I did directly defy Alec and Oifaye, why do you ask?
H9pX4Tg.png
Sigurd on the other hand shows his brokenness and one rounds this doofus. I'm pretty sure no lord can do that except FE10 Ike!

Enemy phase is mostly uneventful. When suddenly-
nA0uiW6.png
Oh hey! The red haired one is Azel. He's a footed mage! I can use him! Too bad he promotes to Mage Knight.
The other guy is Lex, an axe knight. He's actually really good, but I can't use him. :(:
F6PYXNp.png
Woo Azel! :B): You player!
p0A5T0Z.png
Azel has decent stats, as well as a decent magic and speed growth. That's not the problem though. The problem lies with his magic specialization, fire. In this game, all fire/wind/thunder spells have the same might. However, fire has 12 weight, thunder has 7 weight, and wind has 2 weight for each spell. This means that Azel is stuck with the worst kind of magic. Don't worry, he can buy and use thunder and wind magic too, but those are obtained in chapter 2 and 4.
wxRcgJS.png
Azel has pursuit, which makes him invaluable in these early game maps. The brigands have no resistance and use 18 weight axes (balance, am I right?) so Azel is able to one round some of them like Sigurd. His other problem is that he promotes to mage knight, a mounted class. So he's stuck with 5 move. :facepalm:
lXDedrG.png
Showing here Azel's earlygame powah!
dKH7V0j.png
And Ardan gets his first kill! Whoo!
zgbX7JB.png
Meanwhile this archer pesters Sigurd.
eFG4h4Z.png
Doesn't prevent him from being amazing though.
DVATPHI.png
Also, this dude attacks Lex. I think he dodged, but I don't remember.
AYvFGLe.png
And then wHEEEEYYYY who are you guys? WHY ALL MOUNTS :sob: .
AOQbeRc.png
So apparently Sigurd's troubles have spread ACROSS THE CONTINENT INSTANTANEOUSLY. The chick is Ethlin, Sigurd's sister. She can heal! Finally!
The guy on the left is his husband, Cuan. He's the king of Lenster. He's also really good, and prepromoted. He also doesn't suffer Exp consequences.
The third guy who I didn't screenshot is Fin, Cuan's loyal knight. He's unpromoted, and has some decent potential. In addition, he serves Jeigan purposes in the second gen providing you trained him.
Qktu1g2.png
So Alec or Noish (I really hope it's Noish) kill the bandit, but they leave it for Ardan.
gaUhUOg.png
Sigurd bashes this guy
ULJryjM.png
Then moves ever closer to Jungby.
The Lenster Trio move.
baXPov8.png
Meanwhile, Lex snags a kill.
kUyHbBH.png
And Azel continues being Azel.
Just FYI, I won't cover level ups. I'll just posts stats after chapters or something like that. Enemy phasee
1adWXBB.png
Oh no Sigurd took damage.
qetLcvV.png
And this bandit is still going. Let's correct that next turn.
VTsqfDE.png
Go die in a hole. I'm pretty sure Sigurd got hit twice somehow.
IPnQu1f.png
Cuan is such a BEAST!
atph9hH.png
Ethlin snags the kill
rUde6Af.png
Finally, Ardan takes the village and some gold that's living in it.
KJ2UNDS.png
Noish pesters this guy with a hand axe.
O9dQlFJ.png
Lex gets this other guy with a hand axe.
wzibHFY.png
With one kill and one or two battles, he already has 94 EXP. This is because he has Paragon, which is the main reason why he's so good.
p69bth4.png
Who else to get the kill but AZEL!
ZdWcD0N.png
He even dodged! :D:
wJFrFfG.png
Pfeh you.
OWG4tEn.png
Ethlin is really dodgy in the early game, which is good.
Will make part 2

How do I name spoilers?

EDIT: I have now decided on the situation in chapter 7. First, I'll have Nanna return Fin, Leaf, and then herself, and see what happens. If that breaks the game, then on the second attempt Leaf may see combat. Nanna may heal Leaf, but may not fight, and Fin has to cower in a corner or something, Idk. I might just have Leaf stand on Lenster castle and see how that turns out.

EDIT: Ayra was the MVP of the first generation, so the poll goes down.

Edited by momogeek2141

• Replies 141
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

use spoiler='insert title here'

if you're using sigurd though you have to make sure he's never close enough to give leadership to combat units, but still close enough to seize castle without losing too many turns

edit: i thought this would be a non-sigurd combat run too* because of the mountless rule

Edited by buttmuncher.ops

use spoiler='insert title here'

if you're using sigurd though you have to make sure he's never close enough to give leadership to combat units, but still close enough to seize castle without losing too many turns

edit: i thought this would be a non-sigurd combat run too* because of the mountless rule

Thanks!

Sigurd is allowed until Heirhein. Then he's banned as well as the other mounts. Don't worry I'll make it as mountless as possible as you'll see in the next update.

[spoiler=Jungby Part 2]

m8KLZt2.png

Cuan finishes this lone bandit.

DgC3IT2.png

Meanwhile Ethlin goes to heal Sigurd. She can talk to him, but the healing is more important.

eVCXQw9.png

Plus, even after healing she can talk to him anyways!

7yeWomA.png

How...generic. It sounds like FE10 support conversations.

H7RSUe9.png

And Ethlin complains about Sigurd and his father. But Sigurd thanks her for filling their mother's shoes.

OWicOrY.png

Sigurd has taken the fight to Jungby itself!

8ZneviN.png

Unfortunately he cannot one round them without using the iron lance, which puts him at a WTD. I no want that.

uEmPfi2.png

Cuan continues the overkill.

EyQzhGT.png

Finally, that buffoon died!

1XccuZN.png

Those damn archers!

MMkIA4A.png

Lex is almost there...

0RVR6X1.png

BAM! Important village saved :smug:

dZKhK4G.png

Cuan.png

N8FKjAa.png

Cuan's only earlygame problem is the WTD, meaning he eats a lot of hits. His defense can handle it though, but it gets worrying.

yRtp1mX.png

If not for his wife. What's give? Lovers (in this case Cuan and Ethlin) can give all of their money to their lover. Yes, each individual unit has money in this game.

WYfAQon.png

Fin may not have Cuan's awesomeness, but he can double!

X2n2mXY.png

Noish enters the home castle for reasons.

J3g45UD.png

Followed by Ardan.

PYGGag8.png

Lex, commence operation DESTROY!

g0jY625.png

Ouch!

JH2CiTO.png

Sigurd pretty much clears out the stray enemies.

0p12kIR.png

Okay, that's it, Cuan is officially more than awesome.

yh6kTUL.png

Azel's next victim! Go Azel go o wait you have 5 move.

CfrkPc7.png

Sigurd hates archers. DIE FOOL!

8GC460z.png

GG JUNGBY

Kx08m9Q.png

Why am I still taking pics of Cuan?

7Ysh641.png

Because the trio is approaching Jungby.

z8GAN4Z.png

DAMMIT LEX! (He missed but the enemy missed.)

nrICuHz.png

I have Noish sell his steel sword. Can you see where I'm going with this?

SXo4gMC.png

Ouch! One of the bandits hit Sigurd. Now Dimaggio steps up to die...

FzaBcM6.png

Wait WHAT NO THAT'S NOT HOW IT WORKS THAT'S NOT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN!

WkJvNzW.png

SIGGGGUUUUUUURRRRRRDDDDDD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :facepalm:

Fortunately I savestated this turn.

x1xdp6v.png

Screw Lex and his bandit, this is what it's about! Also, Sigurd got an amazing 6 stat level with resistance. And he didn't die.

iz1fOwX.png

Azel.png

euOVvPT.png

Ardan just entered Chalphy. Still don't know where I'm going?

v8QfH78.png

Dimaggio gets rekt.

B5WlGGJ.png

Aaand done!

e2IlmfO.png

Moral of the story: glitches can't kill anybody.

Nu3xBld.png

Midir says screw you I'm going to fight. Then he joins.

59K6umZ.png

YAY. Wait a minute....CRAP REWIND

vHRCpx5.png

I do the same thing but I don't seize.

xc76dV5.png

Lex doesn't miss this time.

g4Pkv6P.png

And Ardan buys Noish's steel sword, and he buys Ardan's Iron sword!

iz2PAhb.png

And then he begins his treck!

W7oNU6v.png

Azel robs their bank

8UnqQd1.png

Once Ardan and Azel are positioned next to the Evans bridge, I save.

A4ten8k.png

And THEN I seize. That's all for now!

Edited by momogeek2141

All right, it's update time! I'm also going to add a poll, so go ahead and vote.

[spoiler=Evans]

QJFFthW.png

Last time on FE4 Mountless, I stalled in order to set up a chokepoint like so. The AAA Squad (Azel Ardan Attack Squad) will take care of most of the enemies. Later Ayra will be added to this...organization.

JYDchz3.png

And then I realized that poor Noish is still in Chalphy. Oh well.

mpz0rPb.png

He's going to be a father, so I have him head towards the village Azel and Lex saved.

Q793LlW.png

Oh really? I'd like to see you stand up to the likes of SIGURD.

B0Wqz65.png

PRINCE GANDOLF WON'T BE PLEASED BECAUSE YOU DIRECTLY DEFIED HIS ORDERS!!!

ycJWkwy.png

My, my. That's quite the number of enemies.

9rn25WV.png

And you are...?

Also, Sigurd and Azel can take care of them easily, don't worry.

Now this guy's stats...

Z6Ghvly.png

JESUS CHRIST! HOLY SHIT WHAT IS THIS LEGENDARY WEAPON IN THE PROLOGUE! Obviously we can't recruit him. He does something useful for us though.

KwA1mEp.png

You're lucky Cuan spared your life. For ARDAN.

fxnCTq6.png

Since these guys have 4 more hp than they used to, Azel can't one round them anymore, but they will still be crippled and suicide into Ardan.

O7lD1cM.png

Meanwhile, Sigurd talks to Alvis.

9GvpBxL.png

:facepalm: What the hell was IS thinking?

:awesome: Guys, Marth wasn't good enough. We need to make the next lord really good!

:3: How about one rounding the enemy bandits? Even Alm couldn't do that!

:awesome: Okay, but that's not good enough. How about giving him the STRONGEST NON LEGENDARY SWORD IN THE FRICKING PROLOGUE!

3Ud6Ld3.png

So yeah, Sigurd is now baws.

iNI8lnr.png

Yikes, archers can attack Azel. After Ardan chipped, Azel finished him off.

XhxEUtp.png

And Ethlin makes it as if nothing ever happened.

1V5D9V0.png

Dammit, another?

kP0ScUc.png

I do the same thing. I apologize for the boredom, there really isn't anything to say, I'm pretty much just repeating this over and over again.

PYalW75.png

Ardan keeps killing.

kMdoAil.png

Cuan continues the MercychipTm

myvN3sY.png

Ethlin continues healing.

tfWiYMd.png

Tactical screwups are the only thing that make this interesting. Then again it's Sigurd, and he dodged it.

U2RdI1e.png

My god, this is so booooorrrrrrriiiiiiinnnnnnnngggggg! :mellow:

FUpGM6U.png

That's it, I'm done. There's literally nothing more to talk about. The map animations just add to the boredom.

U4Bi3aB.png

Doesn't this look a lot more interesting? I really like the FE4 and FE5 animations. They're my favorite in the series.

ZjOwUN8.png

I mean just look at this fireball! This is actual fire magic, not that junk introduced in the GBA and DS games!

AVbYy1N.png

Azel is too good.

V7aGPd7.png

I'm not sure if even Sigurd can one round this guy. I think he can, but w/e.

UQZS4cf.png

Ardan gets his revenge against handaxe buffoons.

od6sQK3.png

My swordplay is too good for you!

GnFEOpu.png

I tried to get a picture of the fireball over the bandit, but I failed. Even the stationary poses look cool in this game!

pUrp9bR.png

Yuck, more archers. Go die.

12EWNw0.png

Azel procced a lot of magic and speed in this map. And I like it!

FuVcvNI.png

Temporary healbot continues her job.

TPMuVCO.png

I'm not even sure what happened here. I think Cuan might have done a chip or something.

IVWa14c.png

Wow, this loser can't even 2HKO Azel. How sad.

owmMTJP.png

BAM!

:awesome: NOOOOO!

:Arvis: THIS IS WHAT IT FEELS LIKe TO BE BURNED AT THE STAKE!

(Oh cmon, don't blame me, SF doesn't have an Azel smiley!)

uwNRb0A.png

Eventually, it's just this.

UwHbEdy.png

Ardan eats this bandit.

7H8c0Kf.png

While Sigurd eats this other bandit in order to feed kills onto the Silver sword.

7vNcTkr.png

Horse animations are really cool. Sigurd jumps up, lands right next to his opponent, and smacks him like so. So great.

fJQyXr9.png

This is Gerrard. His speed looks intimidating at first before you realize that his axes tank his AS to -2. Yes, this game includes negative AS.

6awq4OP.png

In all of this boredom and fire, I forgot to move Noish. I do that now.

ygWFPV9.png

Meanwhile, Sigurd readies his sword against Gerrard.

Hey Scrubbie!

GBytCFI.png

Don't you know the weapon triangle?

1TaRQ1w.png

I plan to feed the bosskill to Ardan because he's the only one that can promote out of the group.

kJe5F8a.png

So unfortunately he heals and Sigurd has to face him again.

2NNvOZA.png

And we're done!

7Z4xkut.png

Or we would be if Ardan didn't MISS! CMON, YOU HAVE A WTA!

RVRpZE4.png

CAN'T YOU AT LEAST DODGE!!!! *sigh*

jNtDbFW.png

This would have been a reset if not for her.

y1Y9TQ6.png

DAMMIT ARDAN!

NKWLy2n.png

At least he hit in return.

WFVej6J.png

All right, I'm taking no chances. I'm not going through that hell boredom again.

xrMGrTG.png

Ardan raises his sword...

kg57zb1.png

AND STRIKES TRUE! THANK YOU FINALLY! THE AA SQUAD IS FINALLY NOTICED!

ghoBpGZ.png

Screw you too buddy.

doiVnIz.png

Noish finally visits the vilage and guess who it is? It's weapon triangle man! We will be seeing him later as well if the other village isn't killed.

DQ2UcUT.png

I've got big plans for Serlis that require money, so Sigurd gets this village.

C3yDim8.png

The last and most important goes to Azel. Why?

OFsPQSR.png

The speed ring. This will allow Azel to double and kill archers next chapter.

ewaFzEY.png

I should do an ltc guys! Such efficiency! I only took 3 times longer than the normal amount!

Anyways, Sigurd seizes.

MfzOVAK.png

Well no shit Sherlock, Gerrard blatantly told us that she isn't here and that :Athos: has her!(Looks close enough)

ViJsFzg.png

...I like Sigurd's idea. More footies for me the better!

FQDyKoC.png

Ohai who are you?

F7mjhm1.png

He deserves it. Good job!

FGIKrmH.png

Finally, the prologue is over!

Stats:

qAAdd1H.png

B9020A9.png

Wooooo promise delivered! This looks like it's going to be awesome (and probably going to take you ages because mounts are sort of useful :P), even though I haven't played FE4 since...a really long time ago...and remember almost nothing from it. Def looking forward to seeing how this unfolds, and best of luck!

For LP tips, you could probably get away with a bit more explanation and less pictures (especially if its just your units slaying their way through a choke)? Also, I was wondering if it's possible to make the screenshots slightly smaller (not really a big deal, but it currently takes a decent amount of scrolling). Otherwise, looking good so far

Nice run.

For the MVPs, Briggid's base stats are ridiculous, she should easily carry you through the remaining 2 chapters once you get her. As Leaf can't promote he sadly can't be your best unit in gen 2, so I say Scathach. You have him from start to finish and astra should make him able to kill anyone. Although from my experience with FinnxAira, 1hp Scathach and Lakche are unkillable with Miracle so that would be even easier.

Wooooo promise delivered! This looks like it's going to be awesome (and probably going to take you ages because mounts are sort of useful :P), even though I haven't played FE4 since...a really long time ago...and remember almost nothing from it. Def looking forward to seeing how this unfolds, and best of luck!

For LP tips, you could probably get away with a bit more explanation and less pictures (especially if its just your units slaying their way through a choke)? Also, I was wondering if it's possible to make the screenshots slightly smaller (not really a big deal, but it currently takes a decent amount of scrolling). Otherwise, looking good so far

Thank you very much for the feedback. I'll try to use less pictures. Unfortunately, I'm not sure how to get snes9x or imgur to make the images smaller, I might ask Themoniker about that.

Nice run.

For the MVPs, Briggid's base stats are ridiculous, she should easily carry you through the remaining 2 chapters once you get her. As Leaf can't promote he sadly can't be your best unit in gen 2, so I say Scathach. You have him from start to finish and astra should make him able to kill anyone. Although from my experience with FinnxAira, 1hp Scathach and Lakche are unkillable with Miracle so that would be even easier.

Thank you.

That's what you think? Well, we'll see.

[spoiler=Genoa]

Unfortunately, some of the screenshots were eaten. Meaning that my story commentary and arena shenanigans were deleted. Ah well.

So basically, Eltshan of Nodion visits Sigurd and asks him why he took Evans. Sigurd says that they took his woman and that he wants her back. Eltshan says okay and agrees to protect Sigurd from Agustrian attacks. Meanwhile, Gandolf got mad, and asked his brother Kinbois to take back Evans. Kinbois captured a kid (Shanan) in his castle, and uses that to force Ayra to fight for him. Shanan is the prince of Isaac, which Grandbell is at war with, and tells Ayra not to fight for his sake, but Ayra agrees to fight in order to protect Shanan. She threatens to slay Kinbois if he double crosses her. Shanan tells Ayra not to fight again, but Ayra goes out anyways. I would listen to your prince, woman!

Anyways, for the Arena, Sigurd clears it (surprise) Ardan gets to level 6 (further than Cuan, huge surprise) and Azel gets to 4 (screw Shark.) I also accidentally savestated over Fin's arena failure, so he has one hp.

Sigurd and Cuan lead the charge, with everybody close behind except for Alec. Because screw Alec.

Starting the second turn...

hUTRQZo.png

Oh hey, it's Aideen! What's up! Who's your boyfriend? So this is Jamka. He's Gandolf's other brother, and is loyal to his country, which is why he won't escape with Aideen. You're a terrible boyfriend, no wonder I'm not pairing her with you.

qtsdOeS.png

Jamka has his priorities straight. Good luck!

e89h8w1.png

THIEF! That means...NO MOUNT RIGHT?

OZ8T2ri.png

Dew is such a liar. Don't you know that's part of the thief's code? Jamka's such an idiot, amiright guys?

LYhOSEW.png

Gandolf you're a failure in life. I'm surprised Aideen doesn't have PTSD yet.

And with that we get two new recruits!

cDd7ewr.png

This is Dew. He's a thief, and you can see that by his stats too. 15 speed, wow! Yet 1 defense, wow. Looking at his physical capabilities, Dew sucks. However, his job ain't combat (although he has good growths for a first gen unit.) You'll see his true passion later in this update.

4ZwRqdF.png

And by later I mean now! He has the steal skill, which means that he takes the gold off of enemies when he hits them. He doesn't have to kill them, just hit them. In addition, he can give to anybody, not just his lover. This alone makes him incredibly useful, as he's a walking bank. When I pair him with Lachesis, he'll have two stores of money to access. He also has Sol, which is like it's FE9 counterpart. Whenever it activates, you heal yourself for the damage you take (although with that strength Dew...) Finally, he has bargain, which means he can buy things for half price. Really useful, and if he's paired with Briggid you can have a Holy weapon user with it! Very nice skill indeed.

sMy2JRS.png

In addition, we finally get Aideen! She's the stereotypical staff chick, decent magic with mediocre everything else. She joins with a mend staff, and is going to be my main staffbot after Heirhein. I plan on using her a lot more than Ethlin for that reason.

zhznwe2.png

No skills, meaning that she's pretty much guaranteed to be staffbot4life.

5ah1BuB.png

They start out by a village, and Dew robs their bank like Azel did (except more thieflike rather than KILL EVERYTHING WITH FIRE!)

SRWXW9o.png

Turn two, Sigurd kills a bandit that's approaching a village near Evans and Genoa. He's in range of all of Kinbois's archers (man without a screenshot these comments are weak aren't they) as well as 5 of Kinbois's bandits. Cuan is in range of 3 of them.

BGi0e28.png

Being the retards that they are, one of the brigands in range of Cuan attacks Sigurd instead. WHY? THERE IS LITERALLY NO POINT!

HOB7fUF.png

The other two have measurable IQ levels.

22SW6kM.png

SIGURD. HATE. ARCHER!

3dSTEJL.png

Cuan procs an adept here and kills the other bandit.

fdkzJXX.png

Meanwhile the group Gandolf sent is approaching Dew. They have a zero hitrate on Dew, believe it or not, except for the captain who has 6. He's worrying.

hgUX98C.png

Here are Kinbois's stats. Once again, that speed looks scary until you look at his weapon. The Silver Axe has a ton of might, meaning that whoever is on the receiving end of it will be ahurtin'. He drops a hand axe, and y'all would want to give that to Lex.

Zm5ALcW.png

Here's the generic guarding Genoa. He has the exact same stats as Kinbois. What the hell.

0lG3DiJ.png

And here we have AY-ay-ay-ay. Oh god, 23 attack? 11 AS? 92 hit? She's scary. She would tear Alec apart! Good thing she's recruitable.

xEqQDw2.png

That's not the dangerous thing. She has pursuit, which is a class skill of myrmidons. (So all of them have it, even the enemies.) She also has Nihil, which in this game doesn't negate Charge, adept, prayer, and a bunch of other skills. Here's the killer green skill. Astra. That's right, if she activates it, screw you, 5 attacks in a row, you're pretty much dead if you're not Ardan. And even he will be taken down to like 2 health or something when combined with pursuit.

utnUrQ3.png

Sigurd kills this handaxe douche in order to prevent hard hitters.

sS5VaOD.png

At this point I bring out Alec, whose Nihil will negate Ayra's astra.

Eitl4qY.png

OH SHIIIII-

I completely FORGOT that Fin was still on one hp and forgot to heal him with Ethlin! Good thing he's attacking an archer!

:Gonzales: You dumb.

Okay, fine Gonzales.

mlbswcq.png

Problem solved! (kinda) Aren't you happy this isn't thracia where staves can miss?

A5cdBIJ.png

NOBODY IS ALLOWED TO ATTACK FIN!

Qy8v7jX.png

Cuan then talks to Fin. No, Fin doesn't get a lance, he just gets stat boosts.

oqDzPoI.png

Noish job, everybody!

91Nwkgr.png

Azel will draw the fire of the two archers.

k6Dj93s.png

Aideen runs. While Dew...

RWh6ZB6.png

GETS MONEY! YEAH!

po2trR3.png

Wow. Them archers completely ignore Azel and go for the staff chick. What wimps.

Meanwhile, Fin takes a hand axe hit.

T4sqww1.png

Oh shiiiiiiii-

Thank god, he dodged that one.

Stzzb3Z.png

OH SHIIIIIIIIIIII-

I really don't deserve to be this lucky. And Fin's prayer only boosts his evade by 20. There you go guys, tactical screw up number one.

:itsame: Major screwup count: 1

Zy4cpss.png

If Dew's hit anytime soon, he's history. BTW, he actually does 1 damage because that's the minimum damage for this game.

QGnllLi.png

What a mess. I really should have died that turn.

wzDn8zF.png

Ah well, might as well take advantage of it. Fin takes on something that WON'T kill him.

nqvm5HN.png

Then he RUNS THE HELL AWAY.

TJTpxxJ.png

Sigurd attacks this guy before proceeding to Solo Genoa.

ieZxguc.png

Azel takes a hit but almost kills Kinbois in the process.

WZxQKSL.png

Screw Lex, Ardan is going to get the bosskill!

qcpvTMl.png

Yay, free money.

OK13k4O.png

Noish can't double, so he finishes the last Brigand with a weapon that will let him one shot it.

Y44O5br.png

Oh yeah, Midir literally hasn't done anything. Even last chapter. No really, his iron bow was at 50 uses during the arena shenanigans.

UjTrwfQ.png

Aaaand of course his first attack is a miss. His pursuit attack hits, but...BENCHED!

jxLYjLg.png

What an organized formation.

eWDfo1m.png

Awww snap, shit's about to get REAL!

YclQT7r.png

Wait why did she...OH NO SHE'S GOING FOR AIDEEN! RUN WOMAN RUN!

tEQqZWx.png

She also might go for Sigurd.

43dMfLl.png

I have Sigurd slay one of the bandits and stand juuuust outside her range. It goes to no avail as she continues after Aideen.

jyx8QI0.png

Next turn, he chips the boss. This is my strategy for this castle in every playthrough, the SigSoloTM.

rjyurN1.png

I need Alec to be in Ayra's range so that she will go towards Genoa instead of pursuing Aideen. So the AAA SQUAD MAKES A RETURN AND CLEARS A PATH!

fzH2rFK.png

Go die in a hole Azel.

5WAp4Xy.png

Cmon...

yLmQrAw.png

These other guys are ready to protect Aideen if the plan fails.

HUP9jXR.png

Mean while the FFF Squad(Fin's Fighting Failure Squad) goes home. Hopefully I won't need them.

BEaTfgo.png

On EP, the Captain SigSuicidesTM. Good, everything is going according to plan.j3SR4G5.png

I save...

Then command Alec to RUN THE HELL AWAY! Ayra one rounds him! So much for Nihil! After that, Ardan takes his place as the bait. If she activates Astra we're screwed.

uoI78ek.png

In retrospect I realize this was a stupid idea, because Ayra will double him with the lance equipped, but not with a sword, and that's not worth the WTA.

Shut up! Sigurd seizes after equipping the lance.

HSxpSED.png

Damn right we did! It was all in the mage.

BXDJHFj.png

Yeah! Someone's got his priorities straight! I can't wait to use you in Gen 2!

jEW74n4.png

Don't worry kiddo, Sigurd's not a douchebag unlike :Athos: .

iQBan1q.png

Why did the retards in the Ultimate Fire Emblem Lord kill off Sigurd? He deserves the honor! Also, OIFAYE!

nZgjgHd.png

Take note of that my friend, and do exactly what he did!

HaBOWB1.png

Will Ayra be successfully recruited? Will Dew take a hit from the Bandit captain? Will Shanan continue being a badass? Find out...

NEXT TIME!

Does anyone know if deleting images in Imgur will prevent it from showing in old updates? Because all my images are out of order and randomly deleted because of snes9x and I'm sick of it. I missed Ayra's conversation, what the hell happened between Genoa and Marpha, and I'm just...AAAAARRRRRRGGGGGHHHHHH! Maybe I should just replay it.

[spoiler=Marpha]

Enough of my rant. Let's get the "what the hell was deleted and why"crap out of the way.

Back near Nodion (recall this was where Eltshan was) troops from Heirhein of Agustria led by Elliot tried to take advantage of Sigurd's distractions and began attacking Evans. However, the border patrol alerted Eltshan and he and his cross knights completely wiped the floor with Elliot. Eltshan himself wielded the Demon Mistoltin.

At the same time, Sigurd recruits Ayra, sells his silver sword in the pawn shop, and Ayra buys it. She then clears the arena, and heads south with the other footies to bail Dew out of the everlasting threat of the Captain hitting him. I proceed with the ASS strategy (Ayra solo stuff) against the bandits. Ayra is one strength away from killing the 40 hp bandits, but she can kill the ones Dew chipped and robbed. IIRC, only one survived because one of the 40 hp bandits was astra'd and then gave her a str proc, allowing her to one round them all naturally.

Meanwhile, Aideen talked to Ethlin, and gave her the return staff that returns people home. Ethlin then returned Aideen to Evans.

Back near Marpha...

mToxAoT.png

I don't like the sound of that.

7Z1gUrJ.png

Oh, just these fools. Suicide into Ayra, everybody!

XNZx7Mn.png

Ardan takes on the captain. (My swordplay is too good for you!)

2bT3LE0.png

And Azel finishes him off.

Ov2l31i.png

We end like this, but I screwed up. Why? The bandits have 0 hit on Ayra, meaning that they will stand next to her without attacking. Goddamn.

Are you going to input useful commentary anytime soon, huh? ARE YOU GOING TO PROTECT MY IMAGES? Maybe YOU'RE so dumb that you can't tell images from food and you eat them!

hLHwPQl.png

I realize my mistake next turn, and place Ayra on the fort in the off chance that she eats a hit. The others flee.

eK8iZGA.png

She not only SLAUGHTERS THEM ALL, but the church heals the +2 hp she got on levels! What the hell!

GxqLwcn.png

Like seriously, holy shit woman!

MzaNzsl.png

Sigurd killed like 6 enemies. Just showing you the effectiveness of the ASS strategy.

hKEusqg.png

Anyways, now that that's over, Ethlin returns her home.

I stall until turn 50, because then I can let Aideen and Ayra stand next to whoever without worrying about them falling in love (Aideen's lover comes waaaayyy later, and I just want to be safe with Ayra.)

There is something special about bandits.

pwdxX2M.png

They are walking gold mines.

QYfZbP0.png

Good job Ardan!

SviLzzO.png

So yeah, this.

jYPiEqY.png

Dew heads over to Genoa and buys the slim sword we saved especially for him. Then he gets to level 3 in the arena before failing. 1 defense isn't exactly the best base stat to have.

puPiF3Y.png

Since Aideen can't go in the arena for now, she gets the village for money instead.

vRgYUFv.png

Then Dew talks to her. Don't get excited, the Warp staff is nowhere near as good in this game. It allows people to warp to various castles.

PiOw4pY.png

I bring everyone near Marpha, then I save. This includes Aideen.

yayJVZS.png

This is my battle formation. I pray they all go for Ayra. Or at least the archers.

FE7aPKC.png

:Lakche: HYAAAAAAHHHHH! GET REKT SON!

uq7pF86.png

That's right Ardan, learn from the master!

mum55lv.png

Another thing attached to Ayra's sword: Sigurd's hate for archers. Die!

eNxLZll.png

Dew on a forest=Dew in the village. They can't hit him, but the archers can (SCREW ARCHERS!)

FFyewaC.png

*sniff* Ardan has come so far...

oHC8xPs.png

Despite the low hit rate, the fact that these archers have a hit rate is a threat, because Dew has nonexistant defense. AND THEN THE PIC WHERE HE ACTUALLY GETS HIT IS DELETED. DAMMIT SNES9X!

SmSRnOn.png

This is the new formation. Ayra kills archer, Ardan continues being Ardan, and Dew retreats. I have Aideen heal him, so she's exposed to enemy fire.

AdBxWY5.png

CRAP

o612bwR.png

CRAAAAAAAAAAAP

:itsame: Major Screwup Count: 2

DLtERz3.png

DAMN YOU DAMN ARCHERS YOU GOT ME INTO THIS DAMN MESS!

pMTpyaB.png

God!

RPtfx5T.png

I want compensation for that horror!

d8GQDu3.png

It looks like it, but the other bandit isn't dead, just weakened. I really wish there were vulneraries in this game!

wJONttH.png

Azel is so mad that his fire lingers on his foe!

VgnLR1q.png

I arranged my formation in such a way that Aideen won't be attacked. None of the others will die.

nyubG9o.png

Predictably he goes after Dew, who then kills him with his shiny new slim sword (It's actually better in every stat than the iron sword, including mt, believe it or not.)

TPkP8HD.png

Aideen warps Ayra to Genoa...

VDdCOS8.png

So that she can repair her sword. Damn that's expensive! I guess the ASS strategy has its drawbacks...

7DZw8Sd.png

Everyone catches up.

8JXGaxt.png

I'm not going through hell again, Ethlin fixes this right up. Fortunately just when Ethlin is no longer usable, we get a SECOND footed staffbot!

QIbbIOa.png

This is Gandolf. His strength is scary. His defense is scary. His speed is not. Why?

Say it with me

:Lakche: His speed looks scary until you realize that axes tank his AS to 0.

So basically, Axes are shit in this game.

:Gonzales: HEY!

HEY! YOU DUMB! I SAID IN THIS GAME!

hskOEc4.png

Cmon Gandolf, pick a card, any card!

lPVAx5R.png

He picked the wrong card

The reason you're so unlucky is because SIGURD and then AYRA! Deal with it! You're not like Kinbois who had the brains to actually go out and almost kill Fin!

:Gonzales: He dumb.

Yeah!

VibisMv.png

Uh, wow. Ayra is a real role model for him, isn't she? And I like it. Keep it up, and you just might find yourself with a promotion!

zI0n25Y.png

Oooooh, are you going to take that Azel?

OdqqxvU.png

Azel shows him who the real mage around here is!

1Qav20e.png

:facepalm: GODDAMMIT AZEL! TWICE IN A ROW! ARE YOU FRICKING SERIOUS! GO JUMP IN A PIT AND SHOOT YOURSELF! HOW DO YOU MANAGE TO AGGRAVATE ME SO! YOU LITERALLY HAVE NO STATS CAPPED! SO STOP BEING A BUFFOON AND GET GOOD PROCS ALREADY AAAAHHHHHHH!

5pHyGtd.png

Maybe I should rename Ardan to Arya. It'll be a cool name, Ayra and Arya. He certainly seems to be doing well!

Mx1AoII.png

*sigh* two empty levels in a row...That's just sad, man.

ezK1i7Z.png

Guys, I'm going to add a nickname thing to the poll. Add your own suggestions if you want. The kid deserves it.

x9yz2Bt.png

Like seriously, he really deserves it! Holy crap man!

ERr3e0j.png

And thus, Ardan avenged Aideen. He is the new champion, who managed to beat the legendary :Athos: .

BDk8fkg.png

Did Ardan ever proc skill? I think he can keep this for a while.

j63NOyQ.png

Yes, you're seeing that correctly, that's 64.

gjmEEKb.png

And we're done here!

UDAyDoD.png

Whoa, HEY! Stop it, Sigurd's coming! If you value your life you would run like mad!

EjkcYUj.png

Oh no! It's too late!

3KzLthr.png

Seriously, what the hell is wrong with the people in the Ultimate Fire Emblem Lord? Look at this guy, he's so badass!

sgfu3vM.png

Whooooaaaa, waaaait a minute. How the hell do you know his name?

QMSD4Mv.png

Ooooohhhhh, so you're not a stalker. I would have been surprised, how do you stalk someone without computers?

SjuRv4v.png

Vut

Really, why?

3CvlCI4.png

Wait...is she...?

OH NO OH NO THIS IS REALLY REALLY BAD! AIDEEN YOU BETTER MAKE A MOVE ON SIGURD BEFORE IT'S TOO LATE!

uawBkgi.png

OH NO IT'S TOO LATE!

XaLm22c.png

...Why? Are they cursed or something?

0c6JrDy.png

:facepalm: Way to repeat yourself old man.

m8QAHMJ.png

Sigurd doesn't believe in superstitions either? I believe we would be best friends!

And that's all for this time because THEM STUPID DELETED IMAGES!!!!!

If you guys feel like it, feel free to find some more nicknames for Ardan. He's done...not that much tbh, but at least he didn't empty level twice in a row! (Jesus Azel!)

Because I'm feeling inspired, your gift is another update! This next castle is kinda long, so it's going to be split into two parts. Also, no images were deleted! And get even more psyched up, because this is the FIRST TRULY MOUNTLESS UPDATE! YEAH!

[spoiler=Jamka]

This first part will be the recruitment of Jamka and the cleanup. The second part will be the assault on Verdane castle.

After conquering Marpha...

tXtXUMz.png

What the hell? Since when did Grandbell want to invade Verdane?!

eb8zT8O.png

First we have :Athos: and now this Sandima person? What?

tq9DEgR.png

AKA he'll kill his father.

Htm7JNv.png

What what NO DAMMIT JAMKA!

His promise to Sandima rings true

YMDlWgX.png

Sandima...you DASTARD!

k4oZwJ5.png

The dude on the left is Manfloy, and he's the head honcho of the Dark Sect.

fGBXlT0.png

*Ayra. He meant Ayra. Ardan too.

WPkXMbB.png

EEEEWWWW, INCEST! Yep, the plot of the story revolves around incest.

vBKtGuF.png

...So by reviving the Dark Lord, you think you'll be spared and the world will be a better place? Nuh huh, I don't think so buddy.

cEXiC8J.png

:unsure: Too many archers...We hate archers and can take on one or two, but eight?

y3yNRLp.png

This was one of the badly designed castles in FE4. I mean, your troops and Jamka's troops are on opposite sides of a big forest, and the first few turns is just waltzing across the forest, and then one or two units engage at a time. AKA not fun.

24q1Qvj.png

Here's Jamka. His stats are really good, and he has a very good Strength growth as well. Ayra still blows him out of the water. Since in order to critical, you need the critical skill, the Killer bow does not boost crit rate. Instead, it simply gives the wielder the critical skill as long as it's equipped. This makes Jamka quite formidable.

v2XH6ZE.png

His skills on the other hand make him EXTREMELY formidable. Pursuit? Check. 31% Adept? Check. Charge? Check. This guy is basically a multihitting nightmare with critical. Not. Fun. Until he's on our side, that is!

nXA9B6g.png

We move out like this. I sent out my mounts in case I would need them, but it turned out a nonissue.

yvU8HBF.png

Bad map design, etcetera...

FozqydX.png

Eventually it comes down to this. They literally have a 1% hit chance on Ayra. Until she procs Astra and kills one, then gains speed. The bad news is that she cannot one round these bandits without Astra due to their absurdly high defenses and hp (they're 3HKOed with 1 hp after 2 hits.)

KSnd7S5.png

The death zone. Not nearly as deadly as the Black Knight, but still.

YgQO2mf.png

There it is, there's the astra, and there's the speed proc.

exabvQz.png

The bandit next to Ayra didn't attack. They attacked Ardan, however, and continues to do the Ayra.

jFkNQ7A.png

Take a deep breath Ayra!

Wdlj5VE.png

By killing this guy we isolate the southern bandits from the northern ones.

mXVTC70.png

And we guard Aideen like this. The bandit didn't attack Sigurd, if you're curious.

bU1j6BT.png

CMON AYRA DON'T DIE DON'T DIE ON ME NOW!

Q06vpyp.png

Oooooooowwwwwwww

Just look at that hit rate!

Xawa1Zi.png

Aideen is now in position, and Ayra is healed up! We survived! :):

sjyDnDj.png

Ayra gets hit, then this idiot gets in my way. The one time I want her to, Ayra doesn't proc Astra! :(:

0vPUCNS.png

I have to give it to the loser instead!

AmSaGNC.png

Lemme tell you the secret.

Saaaaaannnnnnnndddddddiiiiiiiimmmmmmmmaaaaaaa!

P6b30jH.png

Yes! I get the killer bow multihitting badass dude!

yBbYsUF.png

*sigh* Just like Sigurd...

fOEEH67.png

Sorry Jamka, you're out of her league. You're going with the other badass.

b0ZSzB8.png

Welcome to the team, Jamka.

8EZKA8e.png

Is recruiting Jamka worth a risk of death?

:Gonzales: No.

Yes. He means yes.

rZ37pik.png

Kill?

cb80Uhb.png

Dang! I guess your partner can take the kill.

SwyQ4EV.png

Go Azel go! Azel megachips this dude while Ardan goes to the other side of Aideen and hits that guy.

CFSwWiO.png

Feeding kills to Dew. (Thanks Azel!)

KPbuQi6.png

End of turn situation

Sztcq68.png

OW.

8278IvV.png

Azel took negative damage.

zg0Sthv.png

Will Jamka proc Adept or Charge?

N5EdU0K.png

Yes he did!

nDnfQAi.png

End of turn situation. Jamka and Ayra are going to near Verdane while waiting for the assault force.

u7fkX34.png

Guys...I can't believe it. Azel became a badass again!

M1VbzS0.png

Useful badass too, cause then Dew gets more money.

JhYt4Ch.png

Sigurd moves up and wait who are you?

F6rTACE.png

2 problems bro.

1: I haven't used you nearly enough for you to be able to do that.

2: You have shitty RES.

Sar6Bxt.png

Wait really? Silence staff! YES!

ojj85hE.png

WAIT NO! WHAT ABOUT AIDEEN! ISN'T SHE YOUR WOMAN?

Sorry Aideen, looks like you'll have to deal with torment by Azel.

ImLBezn.png

Note that Deirdre isn't Sigurd's lover yet because turn 50 passed, and they require a turn to become compatible.

fr95BQO.png

Courtesy of Ardan! He's Azel without pursuit!

akSLJvc.png

This is Deirdre. Her Magic is really impressive, and so is her Res. The problem is not her speed, but her weapon. Aura is WORSE THAN AXES. It has a ridiculous weight of 20, meaning that she actually has -8 attack speed. Good thing she doesn't have pursuit-wait some enemies have pursuit. Crap. Fortunately her Silence staff works well with her because of her high magic score. The Circlet provides with the prayer and renewal skills. Prayer is when a unit goes to 10 health or below, their evasion goes up by 10*(11-current hp). So it's kinda broken if someone manages to get to that point. Renewal restores some health per turn, and it can be used to set up the perfect prayer tank.

aoFyFL0.png

She has Nihil. Useless in this early part of the game (and even later it's relatively useless except against major bosses.) And she leaves after the early part of the game. Yeah. Deirdre is pretty bad.

Tfk0zoG.png

Before we go out, let's take a look at Sandima.

...18 magic. 18 FRICKING MAGIC. DARK MAGIC IS THE MOST POWERFUL IN THE GAME. HOLY SHIT! Sandima is scary as hell to fight without Deirdre, and Fenrir has 3-10 range. Jormung is even stronger! He can one shot pretty much my entire team besides Deirdre and maybe Aideen! Fortunately, Deirdre's Silence will pretty much trivialize him.

Gv1zCRB.png

If he has skills this would be BS.

Next time: Jamka's fury.

Edited by momogeek2141

Wow, I'm on a roll today!

[spoiler=Verdane]

HIWbjpb.png

I figured to start on a high note. Look how much gold Dew has stolen! (For reference, the money cap is 50k) I don't think money will be that much of an issue, folks.

H9hEGpz.png

*Deep breath* I'm ready. After the rest of the squad shows up.

7AX6qv1.png

Restore everyone's hp.

dc6DeYX.png

Let's do this thing.

MniEWyb.png

Jamka moves over there, and then...

KsUNb3I.png

GET REKT SANDIMA!

We now have a 4 turn time limit to clear out the cronies and kill Sandima.

dD0R3Lt.png

Roll out!

sDtXpk1.png

Jamka, as you can see, is one str off from one rounding archers. And he procced str after multihitting this dude to death.

xEJdO1h.png

Turn 1, check. Ayra continues to show her hate of archers.

t2M8HJJ.png

Meanwhile, Jamka shows off his 26 attack!

Lqz4MQ9.png

Even Azel joins the fun!

IbzkgDk.png

OUCH!

lNcaaGv.png

Phew!

And then he died to an archer. Let's try that again. Except Azel doesn't attack the archer.

f9o60O5.png

SHIT!

AND THEN HE DIED! DAMMIT JAMKA!

...Touche.

Screw this. I moved Jamka to a different spot this time.

37HEIlI.png

Count how many archers were slaughtered. Then count Jamka's damage. Yeah, it was complete and utter destruction.

fPUwFaq.png

Jamka murders the steel axe fighter, and everyone gets in their positions.

Uat8Xgo.png

Does this warrant a major screwup? I don't think this warrants a major screwup.

Of course, the dumb brute can't hold himself back.

Xthkq7j.png

You picked the wrong fight. Go learn from Ephraim which fights you can win.

DSeYRj2.png

Aideen dodges a bullet, and it's PP again.

kVwQ2fD.png

At this point I realize I left Dew and the other mounts behind. Oh well, they aren't doing anything important. Besides, it was pretty much a Jamka solo.

3NO0vHV.png

Finally, Deirdre in battle! Aura sucks balls as you can see, it doesn't even have a good hitrate to make up for it's retarded weight.

2m8hmvt.png

It looks kinda cool though.

bNBFcNV.png

Another kill for the Armored-Ayra-without-Pursuit.

JVjacxu.png

Azel is the best megachipper.

eBF0H5t.png

Surprised?

Now, here's the thing. Jamka is EXTREMELY MAD at Sandima.

tOTOXa1.png

He's got a score to settle with the loser. (Look, Sandima's retardedly high magic stat will one shot Jamka)

ZhuLX2C.png

You DASTARD! I WILL SHOW YOU NO MERCY! HYYAAAAAAAAH!

zm7e3gA.png

TAKE THIS! CRITICAL ARROW! YAAAAAAAHHHHH!

quS46Nu.png

Yay, another useless thing for the archer. Now is just cleanup and some last-minute things.

3V7XCMq.png

First, Aideen warps Deirdre home to take on the Arena.

n5LPGb2.png

Her high resistance means she slaughters the mages. Unfortunately, she has to fight a myrmidon in order to get to the other mage.

l2evRCR.png

Aideen does the same to Jamka

B2KcW3M.png

And he does it too. He, like Sigurd and Ayra, cleared through it entirely. Without RNG abuse too, Ayra and Sigurd required it against THIS LOSER! Wind magic is the lightest weapon in the game, with 2 weight. THIS BITCH HAS A SPEED RING TOO. HE'S FASTER THAN GODDAMN AYRA! WHAT THE HELL! Jamka dodges this guy twice and smacks him twice. Taught that idiot a lesson, eh?

c9G2985.png

More funds, right? Plus, repairing that bow will be expensive.

etO0qkx.png

:unsure: Yikes!

9rgwW3T.png

Lex, what in the world are you doing all the way over there?

QqS37Dn.png

Oh. A secret event appears where the story of the farmer or whatever drops his axe into the water and then the lady asks if the gold or silver axe is his. Same thing but Lex gets a brave axe instead. Neat!

The brave axe is the best axe in the game. First of all, it doesn't have WTF 18 weight, instead weighing a less severe 12. Second, it hits twice in a row, making Lex's lack of pursuit less painful. Third, it has decent might because axe. Lex makes really good use of it.kVEbrfW.png

Hell yeah! EXACTLY 100! Whoo!

hcITm4j.png

Yeah, apologize for Gandolf!

aSHkmkO.png

Sandima's more of a douche on the inside, it turns out!

MpQQbZ5.png

Yes sir! Sigurd, do what this man says! I thought he was a bad guy at first, but now...not so much.

rHSDQ8L.png

Of course.

Next time: What happens after bandit's? Obligatory Country invades other country?

Stats:

B8vsO4N.png

hPD80uY.png

iFD2eKK.png

MwTHDMZ.png

Jrl3xCf.png

*sigh* Still base defense...

CSZmChZ.png

RxV4EFu.png

I think Azel is pretty great with pursuit for this run, sucks that you'll have to bench him once he promotes. But you have Levin to come replace him soon after.

Haha, it would be a dick move if he lost stats upon dismounting. I don't think I'll end up promoting him because I'll probably forget to have him equip something. I'll just stick the leg ring on him and call it a day.

This is it guys! I'm so sad...the last castle with Sigurd as a usable unit! Well...here goes!

[spoiler=Chapter 2 prep]

Last castle with Sigurd...let's do this thing.

6TR8wMh.png

Oh hey Eltshan! Wait, Shagaal killed his father? Sounds a lot like someone...Ashnard, that's it!

f8JWmtC.png

Oh right, Eltshan's a righteous man who says screw superstition. So he's a lot like Sigurd! I like him!

Z7S7qgs.png

GOOD. BECAUSE I BELIEVE LACHESIS.

rrzGeD0.png

I think they're a wee bit too cozy for siblings.

jNuPY81.png

So Eltshan leaves Nodion...

N6IkKzx.png

And goes to Aguswait a minute why is the castle red?

RJpaLF6.png

And what is going on here? Shagaal is building a huge military and is trying to conquer Grandbell. What a loser.

mDPGwAX.png

Don't you know rulers like this guy don't give a crap about the people?

oAxLJdf.png

I just...What? Your logic is dumb Shagaal. I don't like you at all. Screw you.

fKmI3GO.png

Uh oh...

Ko6A6It.png

WHAT THE HELL!!! :wtf: GODDAMMIT SHAGAAL!

AiD1pMG.png

ELTSHAAAAANNNN!

RT1n70F.png

Oh really? You SOAB!!!!

XMbou3L.png

Yep, I was right. He's an idiot.

RWU6g0w.png

YOU! YOU'RE THE ONE BEHIND HIS DEATH! SCREW YOU MANFLOY!

9Nu2quW.png

There are a few problems with that.

1: You have to beat Ardan.

2: You have to beat Jamka.

3: You have to beat Ayra.

I don't see that happening.

AW9H2EF.png

I KNEW IT! LACHESIS WAS RIGHT!

pPuyVdI.png

Too late! Shagaal has already sent his messenger!

V28umFN.png

Ummmmm..... :wacko: please don't make me think like that.

q4ENP9B.png

She's serious. If they die we lose a neat reward. Necessary in this case because mountless and all.

4cUMseC.png

So her knights and Lach herself ready themselves for battle.

dcG5vLi.png

Nooooo! Eltshan can't kick their ass like he did last time because the Cross knights are somewhere else! Looks like it's up to us, folks.

UtYY7Ll.png

We'll help them, right? Right?

WKd4vhs.png

I know right! They're complete buffoons!

YoZ1D1w.png

Um...Sigurd you're not a player. Oh wait, I forgot, Eltshan n'all.

d4R0HhJ.png

Awwww.... :^_^:

Z25EUee.png

SIGURD, SHUT UP! I need all the footies I can get, even though she's relatively useless.

FvVfNDz.png

Hey, don't worry. Sigurd's broken.

kWmwPAX.png

Yeah!

kcrYjkG.png

And that's our cue to begin!

Let's see the enemy force first.

egQriN9.png

:unsure: O-oh my. Oh my god, that's a lot! Fortunately the AKs will be defending their castle, and only Elliot and co will attack, but still!

2lHEmV7.png

The armors are led by Phil here, and I'm sorry but Ardan has way better stats than you. Except speed, but he's unpromoted. And res. And skill. You know what? If Ardan was promoted he'd be as good as you.

Q9YO29X.png

Screw that skill. Just...screw it. Right now it isn't a huge deal, but later-It's going to be a pain in the ass. That there is Great Shield, the same thing as in FE8. It's the class skill of Barons and Generals, so Ardan will have it when he promotes. It's activation rate is level %, and the max level is 30. 30 percent chance of negating all damage! The worst part is that it occurs last in the skill chain, so Dew can show his sol and then it'll be negated! What the hell! The return ring does the same as the staff, except only the user can return himself.

mQeWo4p.png

Elliot here conveniently drops his Silver Lance. Bad news is that only Cuan can use it, and Ardan's going to have to promote to use it. But at that point he can use the brave axe, so why bother?

gEw72e6.png

This is also the first encounter with Ballistae. Their stats are shit, but they can launch one powerful attack over 10 range. The hit rate isn't very good though.

cDikAS6.png

These are the weapons and stats of Lach's guards. They are formidable, but no pursuit. They'll quickly get overwhelmed, leaving Lach vulnerable, which is why I made this castle mount allowed.

XDFMq87.png

Lachesis herself isn't very formidable just yet, but her strength growth is high because minor Hezul blood. However, she promotes into the BEST CLASS IN THE GAME. It has A ranks in everything except Dark magic and Light magic. It has crazy good stat gains, and pursuit as a class skill. Bad news? It's mounted. So Lachesis is merely here to help Dew in his money shenanigans.

ayVvw3H.png

Her other job is staffbot. Since Ethlin is banned after this, it's good that she can do it. The skill is charisma. And it's really good. It provides +10 hit and evade to all allies within 3 squares. Very nice indeed. Her children are both mounts, so the pairing is mostly to help out other first gen units with their money.(SIGURD)

L9XAK2P.png

Now the arena! Elfire is the next step up from fire. It's just as bad. It's decently powerful too. Notice the kinda low hitrate. Light has a triangle advantage against anima in this game. So does Dark. Light and Dark don't negate each other, however.

d5544uW.png

I like it better than GBA Elfire.

s6q4rj9.png

Myrmidons are a pain in the arena because of their innate pursuit. Ardan's ludicrous defense allows him to shrug it off, however.

NZlKSWv.png

And the shop! Azel buys thunder, and it's going to be his weapon of choice for a while. Thunder is less shitty than fire, with 5 less weight, but all the other stats are the same.

CpDf6A4.png

Thunder beats fire, fire beats wind, wind beats thunder. Except that wind is the lightest, so it beats everything but dark.

c5evJvA.png

Ayra clears the arena without much trouble and hey who are you? Say...you look kinda like that last opponent.

MfuUjhA.png

HUH.

l72oWyd.png

The unit we just got is Holyn. He's a myrm like Ayra. However, he promotes to Hero instead of Swordmaster. (SM is a way better class). He joins if a one range unit clears the arena. Ardan lost to a Lance Armor that he probably wouldn't have beaten, Azel and Deirdre lost to the myrm, Dew lost to the Lance knight (1 defense is still sad.) So Ayra is the only one who's good at it. (Sigurd could pull it off too, but remember mounts cannot use this arena.) Statwise, he's currently inferior to Ayra. However, he trades Ayra's absurd offensive power for slightly more durability.

GUZhABj.png

His special skill is Luna. Between the other two sword skills (Astra and Sol) Luna is in the middle. Like its FE9 counterpart, Luna will negate defense. It's good on units like generals and Barons, who have FRICKING GREAT SHIELD TO NEGATE LUNA. Also, a RD mastery skill is better than an FE9 mastery skill, so Astra is naturally better.

0Vl1Jio.png

The Steel blade (and all blade weapons) are A rank, so Holyn buys this one for himself. It's stronger than the Silver sword by two might, but it has terrible hit. He can't clear the arena because he was replaced at the end by Keimos, a retardedly fast and powerful Hero who completely slaughtered Holyn. I accidentally saved over, so he has 1 hp.

v4kdY3M.png

Jamka buys the steel bow and clears all but the last enemy, against who he uses the killer bow instead.

0bWGOhW.png

6QVv5el.png

How far everyone got into the arena.

C0HqwxG.png

Finally, Sigurd buys the Steel Lance. It's as powerful as the Steel blade, and most of the enemies aren't wielding swords, so he'll still be able to double most of them.

nVomBSB.png

Let's roll.

Haha, it would be a dick move if he lost stats upon dismounting. I don't think I'll end up promoting him because I'll probably forget to have him equip something. I'll just stick the leg ring on him and call it a day.

I'll test it maybe in a bit.

He loses all of his promotional gains, from mount to lance proficiency to stats.

Ouchy lol. I had thought he kept some of his stats.

Just a post letting you know that I completed Heirhein (god, that castle was painful.) However, I have 170 images to sort through and half of them are failures. I'll try to make an update as soon as I can.

Okay. Let's get this started.

[spoiler=Nodion]

Once again, long update, will split into two parts.

6PpgYQn.png

First, I have Ethlin sell her return staff. She won't need it anymore.

reY3Tyt.png

I'm not going to do any of the conversations. I'm that tired, okay?

bhUjWqk.png

She gives Ethlin the light sword. This is on a failed attempt. On the actual one I forget to do that.

R2Z5skn.png

Turn 1.

XjJ0dCV.png

So I guess that you'll be jerking her around?

0KKh9uh.png

Generic Phil even gets in a word.

qmUhp5W.png

Damn. This is the start of a time limit. In order to get something awesome, you need to seize Heirhein in 11 turns, 12 if you rig.

BWemclJ.png

We can't attack them because they're technically not enemies yet.

PAZuKDS.png

The mounted part of the squad...

HNUzsaS.png

Alongside with the footed. I'm trying to set it up so that Aideen stays as far away from people as possible.

OlKPbOP.png

The battle has begun, with Heirhein getting in the first strike!

glnaiyd.png

Yep. Next turn Lach's knights will be assaulted.

ub3JsBu.png

Still moving forward. Don't worry, these guys get some combat.

Fph37Qz.png

Cmon, in range now...

NAPPOfM.png

Next turn, Lex shows off the power of Brave Axe.

mdBLXJ8.png

LolMidir.

iTknVe4.png

Cuan gets in a kill

nBortOr.png

I'm sorry, I just had to take a picture of this!

LYdf0Ly.png

Sigurd's looks cooler however. I guess it's the downward pose.

u4w8RnB.png

End of turn.

2Kjcizl.png

See above. I'm not going to express much about this castle because it was tedious and required lots of attempts on my part.

6hBh2FJ.png

Thank god. AHAHAHAHA NOPE THE LANCE KNIGHT WILL KILL HIM.

qVZTDNl.png

WAIT WTF!? AN AXE KNIGHT? YOU HAVE A DAMN WTA WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU?

The next couple of attempts were Cuan getting wrecked by LK and then Elliot smacked him.

ZS21WSS.png

The third time, I set up my formation like this, as to protect Ethlin and Midir (Who get one shotted by Elliot-at least Ethlin does.)

h2ZNoir.png

Ow.

ZXzyFlz.png

Alright, I made it this far, Cuan didn't die. Let's finish this part. Hopefully.

LGgTj4Y.png

Noish gets one...

YVKvMfR.png

And Fin Javelichips this dude.

5hPpDTM.png

AW, CMON, SERIOUSLY?

GoSKpzr.png

Scratch that. LolMidir.

vwg3JMr.png

Sig gets a kill...

xbmjjTD.png

And Yoink!

yv2lUQQ.png

I don't think he missed this time.

mIpTSgm.png

Imagine how good a trained Lex would be. Probably do twice as much damage or something.

9XBPx5X.png

So yeah, Elliot dies.

yVhaghy.png

And we get the weapon Ardan might but probably won't use.

KwDZsD2.png

It's just cleanup at this point.

xPnWRX2.png

God, if this was Heirhein, just imagine how bad my commentary will be in something, like, Melgen!

Z3w6krJ.png

Then again, in Melgen I'll have more than 6 foot units. Plus Shanan.

F1h9TMG.png

Fin needs to be healed. That's all for this time.

Next time: How in the world am I going to plow through that army of Armors with my Losers?

I'm feeling better from that yucky gameplay of Heirhein. Hopefully my commentary is better.

[spoiler=Hellhein]

Yep. Here is where the huge mess begins. Starting with unreliable strategy. I don't think I can count how many major screwups are made. I just suck that badly.

CzOfUOJ.png

Here is our end turn formation.

Pfz7Bq4.png

Next turn, I save to make sure that half the hell is guaranteed to be finished.

Xmyb2NB.png

Ballistae have a scary range. Also, you know how my mounts suck?

...yeah. I have to fight those armors with them.

14Xs3Of.png

Always be prepared!

83kDT9T.png

Assault force

IfSUAsv.png

Main force. The knights of Nodion will follow Lachesis, so they can either be helpful or they will get in our way.

Xdz13CK.png

Yep. Turn 6 and the first village is already being pummeled.

1Q3aTDo.png

I could heal lolMidir, but Cuan's gonna need all the hp he can get in these next few turns.

BEBXIcz.png

Chipped ballistae are fun!

bQ8TwpQ.png

The last thing Cuan needs is more damage. Fin misses twice.

CI52NC5.png

I then reset and Cuan procs continue for some reason.

Sl7mmRb.png

Sigurd has to face Phil!

Also, Fin javechipped the Axe armor, and Lex Brave'd it to death.

Yf7Fapa.png

Main...force...

jrxcQuL.png

Alert, Alert! Everyone Brace for Impact!

And then someone dies.

Let's try that again, but in a different order.

G1aukQD.png

First, Jamka critkills this armor.

n0l60g2.png

And Lach buys the Return staff. She'll probably spam it to some extent so that she can go decently far in the arena, something you need in order to be able to be a bank.

807Yft1.png

Brace for impact second!

HfFoBUP.png

Then, Cuan and Siggy go up to face Boldo himself!

TP2j0DL.png

Next turn, everyone ate a bunch of damage. Noish eats this armor.

WFs5LTO.png

WFs5LTO.png

Midir, you're such a loser. Lex hits twice.

E7jQmaj.png

I doubt Ayra is going to Astra all the armors. I doubt the armors are going to go for Ayra. That's a problem.

vdW1fxm.png

I put Dew here to draw the fire of the armors, but they go for Deirdre anyways.

kRnAX1q.png

Yes, I even brought Alec for the ride. This is what happens in Hellhein.

xZSeu8D.png

Strike force, engage the enemy!

5aZZdcM.png

Shit! I forgot to heal Holyn!

:itsame: Major Screwup count: around 7

imvedjo.png

They'll go for Aideen but she can take a hit if needed.

Ml03dbH.png

Next turn, Midir chips

QpqoVr9.png

HNNNNG!

Xm00ESC.png

And then Ardan missed. Ah well.

Eo2vphh.png

In my tedium I had Dew talk to Lach. She got the Thief sword. It's as light as wind magic, but weak and innaccurate as hell. It's also a cheap sword to repair. All in all, it sucks.

And then Cuan was shot by a ballista. Dammit!

slCBhw4.png

I do the same thing up north as last time.

y3F1rPh.png

I don't actually think I covered Boldo. I think the fact that Phil is better is sad.

CXtHmOE.png

Screw Great Shield, etc...For some reason though he never seemed to activate it.

OWWlt7K.png

Lach heals Aideen's wounds.

FiZmGoj.png

jEprrWo.png

Thief Sword

pliMdS7.png

I didn't remember what I did last run, so I just let Ayra astra him to death.

2sKEjuk.png

Like so. Luna is blue and Sol is red.

OpPGXp6.png

You don't deserve a generic death quote. You're Philip, man!

WBiRcyl.png

Ayra gets the return ring AKA money.

Oge9mgd.png

There's no way to chip this guy for Ardan, so I let Ardan do the chipping.

yvhuk3W.png

Overkill Galore~

3q051PW.png

Noish gets a level from this, and that's nice, since he's unusable after this.

M9sAQZT.png

Now these two javelarmors hit Sigurd twice so now he's at 2 hp. Thank fricking god Boldo has horrid hit. Cuan takes care of one of them.

Zb6WWJe.png

Actually wait, this was the run where Cuan was shot by a ballista. See how confusing things get in crappy runs!

LqA9wiy.png

Heal up, you have one last kill to make for this castle!

aMDl9YO.png

I barely make the time limit.

aXoXRxE.png

Die

e8V0AF6.png

ogq1TCB.png

EiAz7uR.png

Die.

4kQQYqQ.png

Last heal ever!

dBuQVQL.png

Fucking finally!

pPhkd6d.png

I TURN ON ANIMATIONS FOR THIS FINAL MOMENT OF GLORY! FOR SIGURD!

8RXUv9p.png

FOR SIGURD!

oNAqmNc.png

FOR SIGURD!

mOcR0jJ.png

FOOOOOOOORRRRRRR SSSSIIIIIIGGGGGGUUUUURRRRRRDDDDDDD! GG bro, you were amazing. I'll miss you for sure.

36wHGoE.png

God that was hell!

7GDYOmE.png

Yes, I think that's a sound idea!

LZhsOxU.png

Remember Shagaal, THE CITIZENS ARE IMPORTANT.

ZVu3WLm.png

Damn right! That one village will probably get crumpled by now!

pyhL7PI.png

GOD I'M DONE GUYS! I'M DONE WITH THIS RETARDED CASTLE! THANK GOD! I HATE THIS MAP SO MUCH IT FEELS SWEET TO TELL IT TO SUCK IT!

Next time: Worse than Hellhein.

Edited by momogeek2141

295 images...what have I gotten myself into? :cry:

[spoiler=Electricity and classics]

FQG9PxN.png

This is the formation at the end of the turn. You might think that I'm stupid because Ardan is out of formation, but just watch.

im6lZbH.png

Do rewarp staves exist in this game? Or is Shagaal cheating the mechanics again? :angry:

Also, OBLIGATORY SHAKESPEARE REFERENCE!

OJOnLr6.png

One volt is a joule per coulomb! I learned that in chemistry.

9rC9RpO.png

Hmm, I hope that Voltz is recruitable.

uDHuHCr.png

BEOWULF FROM...BEOWULF.

UA6weT2.png

*COUGH COUGH RECRUITABLE UNIT COUGH COUGH*

Meanwhile in "The bandits are pummeling our villages land"

hLcJRgW.png

Hey look, it's Alec's younger brother!

P0dKyL5.png

Yeah Levin, where the hell is Macbeth?

d36slTx.png

Oooh, Levin, I never knew you had a girlfriend!

hjMUUz0.png

LOL HAHAHA! I like Levin already!

o6NRC3X.png

Bards and dancers do the same thing. Wait...bards and dancers do the same thing. BARDS AND DANCERS DO THE SAME THING! DO YOU KNOW WHAT THIS MEANS? DOUBLE DANCING!

sc8lZqV.png

Er, Sylvia, people might take that the wrong way. You should be more careful of what you say.

rzvh6dG.png

And, just like that, we get a bard and a dancer.

WeYrxk1.png

This is Levin. Sadly, we don't get double dancers, because bards use magic in this game. That said, LEVIN IS AMAZING. He starts with some of the best bases in the game, and HEY LOOK WIND MAGIC! He specializes in the best kind of magic there is! In addition, he has major Holsety blood, meaning SPEED GROWTH OFF THE CHARTS! In addition, Bards promote to Sage, which is the best magic using class in the game! He gets even BETTER for a reason we'll find out later.

SPfvleo.png

IS knew how broken he was, so they did the one thing they could to nerf him: take away the best skill in the game. He suffers from no pursuit. He does have adept though, and with his absurdly high speed and speed cap, he'll activate it extremely often. In addition, he has critical. Did I mention his 50% skill growth? Riiiiight.

jYajdr4.png

Sylvia is nowhere near as good as Levin combatwise, but she's good for a different reason. She has broken dancing. What do I mean by that? Imagine Rafiel with 6 move. Or a permanently transformed Reyson with 6 move. Basically, she can dance to four units adjacent to her. Sweet. Her bases and growths suck balls, but she shouldn't be seeing combat anyways.

lXpPlRr.png

She has adept which will rarely activate, Dance which we already covered, and prayer.

M14jyQ5.png

Levin begins his journey by adepting this poor bandit.

4auSoIx.png

Sylvia dances for him...

5g3Xgru.png

And he goes west to save that one village that the bandit started killing on turn 6.

rx752ho.png

Meanwhile, this happens.

ZvWRxXk.png

Yep.

4qd7a8D.png

And Mr. Joule per Coulomb begins his long march across the country.

GD9gh4D.png

Agustria has pegasus knights?

dxtyOYY.png

Wait PRINCE Levin? :blink:

aPvWvic.png

Here's Macbee protecting Agusty. That defense is scary. So is that Hp. He also has Great Shield. All in all, Levin will plow through him...with a little trouble, but he'll do it.

z4Phduc.png

Voltz on the other hand is kinda scary. He's gonna have a hard time missing with that 21 skill, and his defense is pretty solid. He hits pretty hard too. However he has something that we want...that paragon ring. Whoever holds this ring will gain exp at double the rate. That's real nice. Especially for those who have money but have a hard time getting exp (DEW)

YFF5mOZ.png

This is the real reason he's scary. 32% chance of activating continue. Yikes. Ardan is the only person who'll survive one, and maybe Holyn, but I'm not sure about Holyn and Ardan is out smoking weed somewhere. So I think I'll just pray.

1OX7vJ1.png

Beowulf is nowhere near as threatening, however he is recruitable, so we'll want to be careful.

iPYhmCw.png

Pursuit and Charge. He'll gain continue upon promotion. Unusable/10.

bEJ02Kx.png

Since Levin is out of reach, Sylvia will take on this bandit. It'll take a while, but she can do it.

D3pIk9a.png

See? On EP that village will be down to 2 houses. Meaning that Levin can Elwind him twice and win. If we finished Heirhein in 12 turns, we'd have to rig an adept or critical to save the village.

YBlRN5x.png

I didn't show it, but there is a small trio of a Duke knight and two Fins north of the swordies and Jamka. We prepare to face them.

ePguGtV.png

And by that I mean Holyn killed them all.

L81GKWR.png

BARELY. I CAN MATH GUYS.

SbT4lgK.png

Inchin' ever closer.

dmQ3OMM.png

I give the kill to Jamka because archer, and PP is important.

2BoR7kN.png

Holyn isn't going to die anytime soon. I didn't forget. :smug:

YyCLWdk.png

Lach returns Aideen home. We don't want her falling in love, no we don't.

D07KzLP.png

Ardan, I know you're high but, seriously, I think armor is a little heavy for a beach trip.

rRKHLHK.png

Sweet! Levin crits and saves the village!

DBQ6q80.png

New formation.

GHx7doP.png

:facepalm:

OY4x7hf.png

Don't worry, Alec's benched now! Also, you're literally the strongest on the team, don't worry. (spoiler: Ayra gets stronger :D: )

VZq1hQA.png

Sorry man, but the lper gets to decide who gets laid.

812Lj39.png

Wait, you're not serious!

NBoVwv5.png

YES! ARDAN'S GONNA LOVE THIS! I DON'T REGRET MAKING HIM SMOKE POT!

7Kz9drz.png

At this time Ethlin gets the light sword. And I send the FFF squad (Fin's fighting failures, as you may recall) back home. Unfortunately, this is a failed run. Again.

VwNIKl2.png

The first time I tried to do this, I tried to put Holyn, Jamka, and Ayra out in the plains and have them get mobbed. It resulted in death. That left me no choice but to resort to the ASS strategy. Except those guys have high hit, so she'll need the evasion from a castle. Say goodbye to Jamka for now!

hM15Jp9.png

Healing.

d6jqJ3R.png

FUCK! BY PUTTING LACHESIS THERE THE KNIGHTS GOT IN RANGE OF THESE BUFFOONS AND NOW THEY'RE SCREWED! NOOOOOO!

:itsame: Major screwup count: Let's say 10 to be safe.

2VVtYEg.png

Next run, I get light sword now, FFF goes home.

zejIJof.png

I have no idea what sort of ugly formation these guys are aiming for, but it isn't working.

uy3xGCv.png

Syl finally kills the bandit.

NUGm5tI.png

Home free!

2qVkmSR.png

Ayra fixes her sword and sits on the castle.

wzAABw7.png

Darn. You'll fall for Jamka soon!

RhuiXei.png

IT BEGINS.

YLCGrvR.png

This is the average result.

icPZZW2.png

Cmon, no adept no adept no adept...

4Wuw3Zp.png

No...Ayra got hit. And it hurts.

pMzTKYj.png

And then SHE PROCS ASTRA AND ONE ROUNDS HIM! WHAT THE FRICKING HELL? HOLY SHIT WOMAN!

vn4s4W7.png

Hell yeah!

PGOLpZl.png

Thank god she heals. I'm not sure she can eat all the hits. And Beowulf better stray from the pack.

QBmF698.png

Beowulf strayed away. I'm going to use Ardan as bait. If that doesn't work I'll use Dew.

lkclbR8.png

FUCK! Ah well, she's had a good run. Plus, she's almost as strong as Ardan (Seriously, what?)

v9duFID.png

Yep. Ayra is seriously killtastic.

MjL3ERF.png

Well, what if we paid you?

CiFVRFw.png

Ardan still does more damage despite the double.

RPrGXL4.png

Wait, what the hell does Dew have to do with Beowulf? I'm so confused!

KcIJtSk.png

He doesn't even mention him by name!

Basically, you need a unit with 10000 gold to talk to Beowulf, and you'll recruit him. 10000 gold of the unit you're using will go to Beowulf. In this case HE'S ROBBING DEW'S MONEY BECAUSE I CAN'T EVEN USE THE DAMN GUY!

STkdrUo.png

RIP.

U9TwdG4.png

Two of them were actually smart enough to run away. Ardan pokes one of them.

K6cSIqE.png

Ayra follows suit and HEY STOP STEALING MY KILLS! :angry:

TcCKSNF.png

Ha! He's so scared of Ardan he goes for the prepromote instead!

IUrdjua.png

Damn, a perfect feed for Dew! Oh well.

EzCuipp.png

You might think I'm stupid and that this is pointless. In reality it's not. Why?

UEt8pFx.png

Hell YES! The silver sword is now at 50 kills. It is stained red. What does this mean?

...it has innate critical. Yes, Ayra can now critical as long as she's using this sword. In addition, for every additional kill, the crit rate goes up by 1%, capping out at 50 (100 kills). So imagine Ayra right now. She has 25 skill. Pursuit. Astra. Critical, which can activate within an Astra! She's become a goddamn killing machine!

ux6P1Sf.png

Meanwhile, Lach returns Levin (I honestly don't know why I did that, it was probably to have him stay at home to prevent love growth with Sylvia.)

wU6N1Es.png

And he clears the arena no trouble. No RNG abuse. Not even against Keimos, the OP Hero. Never underestimate Wind magic and a 90% speed growth.

CDR8Qe6.png

She also returns Sylvia

qtu5Gxf.png

Who abuses Prayer to no end. She lost to the myrm (screw them and their mediocre damage. If he was a nuke like this guy she could prayer abuse but nooooo.)

MiS5KUe.png

AyraXJamka got quite a bit of Love here, and so did DewXLachesis.

I think this is a nice time to end the update.

Next time: Never say Macbeth on stage.