Blurry pic of Nohr's Dark Knight(?) prince (Leon)

VincentASM

So we have Leon for the mage on Nohr's side. I wonder if they'll change his name in localization, since it sounds pretty close to Lyon.

I think we'll be okay, but you never know.

We've already got stuff like Aran in Radiant Dawn and Arran in Shadow Dragon...

It's also funny how some people thought Lyon would be localised as Leon, many years ago.

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You were adopted by the Nohrain family, so...

Nah, this is the type of thing you see from a promotional display.

Usually they look something like this.

The Westermarck Effect. The fact that you were raised with them from a young age as your siblings would ironically make them less attractive to you as romantic partners than your blood relatives whom you've only just met

I don't see how prince Lyon Leon being confirmed to be related to the blond siblings means anything conclusive for Camilla also being related by blood to them as well. Most of the reasons i think otherwise for Camilla still stand: Great knight guy still has quite similar hair colour, she still isn't blond (actually Lyon Leon being confirmed related actually makes this a slightly better reason) and this is a bit more out there, but on the box art camilla is the farthest from Kaimui out of Kaimui's adopted "Kin" but all the blond siblings are together they are even in order by height and age (well the age is a slight assumption on my part but do you really think it isnt Marx, Lyon Leon,Pigtails). Im more interested in what looks like a blue haired kaimui, who's face seems ... different not sure if its just the image. Is that a scar?

Fire Emblem if: THIS IS YOUR ADOPTED FAMILY (shows off Marx, Camilla, Leon and pigtails). THIS IS OUR BLOOD FAMILY (shows off Ryouma, Sakura, Hinoka and Takumi(?))

Fandom: That doesn't mean anything. It could be a metaphor!

Edited by Mysterique Sign

Camilla with Russian connotations?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Benois_family

The Benois family was a family of prominent 19th- and 20th-century Russian artists, musicians and architects, descended from French confectioner Louis Jules Benois, who came to Russia in 1794 after the French Revolution.

Camilla Nikolayevna Benois

It's a huge stretch but there it is lol.

Also I doubt twin-tails (Nohr little sister) would be named after Ayn Rand if the communism motif is a thing. Ayn Rand is like the most anti-communist ever (even though she is Russian). We could go with Josefina and get Stalin in there.

Edited by Philranger

Fire Emblem if: THIS IS YOUR ADOPTED FAMILY (shows off Marx, Camilla, Leon and pigtails). THIS IS OUR BLOOD FAMILY (shows off Ryouma, Sakura, Hinoka and Takumi(?))

Freud was right?

Also I doubt twin-tails (Nohr little sister) would be named after Ayn Rand if the communism motif is a thing. Ayn Rand is like the most anti-communist ever (even though she is Russian).

Yeah it was just my suggestion since I can't seem to find any notable women involved in the communist revolution.

Yeah it was just my suggestion since I can't seem to find any notable women involved in the communist revolution.

Yeah, I'm suggesting Josefina or Karla. There weren't a whole lot of females involved in the communist revolution that I'm aware of so we're gonna have to start finding female equivalent names for prominent male members.

Don't forget Lucia and Lucina

Oh, and Artur and Arthur. (Though these never sounded that close to me for some reason. ...I'll stop talking about this now)

No mention of Aimee and Amy? Who are both in the SAME GAME no less? :P

Anyway, I never expected the blond mage guy to be named Leon. He doesn't look anything like a Leon to me. But that might be because the only Leons I've known were dark skinned boys...

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot or it's just my eyes, but where it says his name it looks more like ヒキン to me...? Which probably isn't what it says since Hikin isn't a name afaik but the first character definitely doesn't look like リ to me.

Maybe I'm looking in the wrong spot or it's just my eyes, but where it says his name it looks more like ヒキン to me...? Which probably isn't what it says since Hikin isn't a name afaik but the first character definitely doesn't look like リ to me.

Nah, it's not just you.

But multiple Japanese fans have reported that it's Leon (レオン) and it does look like Leon if you stare for a while.

I was thinking the middle figure was キ, myself, but I really can't tell either way. It does look like オ if I think it's オ lol

Where are the better pictures >:c

Edited by L95

Nah, it's not just you.

But multiple Japanese fans have reported that it's Leon (レオン) and it does look like Leon if you stare for a while.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since they can probably read blurry Japanese better than I can :P

I would like Leon as his name myself.

I'll give them the benefit of the doubt since they can probably read blurry Japanese better than I can :P

I would like Leon as his name myself.

I've seen a few Japanese fans saying they've seen the promo display, but I can't believe only one person took pictures XD

Actually, maybe it's rude/illegal to take photos inside stores?

I remember when I was on vacation in Hong Kong, I was scolded for taking pictures in a store : P

I would like to say on record that what I'm saying is that camilla (and possibly the archer bro) might not be blood related, not that they are not family. (Camilla x kaimui? Uh ...No thank you) fire emblem has done non blood siblings before, especially with nobles. My reasoning is not conclusive in the least and is definitely guess work. But them bieng blood siblings is also not conclusive.

^Also on the picture i would say it is considered kinda rude to take a picture without permission in any business or non tourist destination like place(aquarium, museums ect). No matter where you are, not that rude but still kinda rude.

Leon is fitting. Although him being a dark knight is just gonna remind me of final fantasy 2 Leon who was a dark knight.

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one thinking this. FF2 rocks.

I'm glad that I wasn't the only one thinking this. FF2 rocks.

If we fight Leon i hope i he has heal support so i can spend some time getting exp from him attacking me just for the novelty value. FF2 rocks

Edited by goodperson707