what should the coliseum/arena battle themes be.

I have a feeling that with this game the arena will finally make it's glorious return, but, since there are two games i think that each one will have one unique to each game

personally I think they will use the Elibe saga's battle themes.

Black should get Binding Blade's theme

White should get Blazing Sword's theme

what do you think it it should be IF it actually comes to be?

edit: maybe the third route uses the sacred stones theme.

edit 2: according to famatsu there will be arenas but they won't work like they previously did.

Edited by Captain Karnage

I'm guessing it will either be the FE:10 or 11 theme since in Shadow Dragon it uses FE 9 theme

we've seen the FE11 theme in 4 the possibilities that haven't been used before are 3,6,7,8,9(second theme)10. My moneys on one from GBA. Although Time of Action be amazing.

I personally want the theme to be "Strike" from Fire Emblem, but that's probably because it's the only Fire Emblem game I've played with an actual battle theme.

Edited by SamusAran

Er, wouldn't only Nohr's route have anything like an arena since Hoshido's route will have an overworld map that allows grinding?

Yeah, I'm pretty sure Nohr route will have Arenas.

As for the topic. I feel like they might take a theme from the older FE games; the originals as opposed to remixing them... maybe.

It isn't going to happen, but I'd like Unstoppable Destiny.

This!

That is my second favourite theme in the Fire Emblem series. Only Maiden in the Dark, Idoun's theme, trumps it (in my totally unbiased opinion), but that's not exactly something that could work for an arena match.

I really don't want to see Hoshido with arena's though. Unless of course they happen to have a map in the same location as a Nohr map that does have an Arena. It'd just be a waste otherwise since Hoshido will probably be easy enough to grind in as it is.

I think we'll get a new arena theme, but if they bring back an old one, I'd like to see Strike! from Blazing Sword.

That honestly seems most appropriate, it hasn't been used yet and it's from the first game to be release in America.

But I'm hoping, and this is an impossible hope, that they revive the player phase theme from FE1 for the colosseum lobby theme again like in FE4. Seriously, why the hell did they decide to abandon that song? The thing they replaced it with in FE3 and FE11 is infinitely inferior. The original song is just so unbelievably catchy!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GoXTaHtEDOA

I've not played a game with an arena before. Can someone explain to me how they really work or the purpose?

Certain maps have arenas on them, and by visiting the arena space with a unit you can wager a set amount of gold on said unit winning a battle in the arena. They're often more useful for level grinding than money grinding, though, as the unit gets experience from the battle.

Certain maps have arenas on them, and by visiting the arena space with a unit you can wager a set amount of gold on said unit winning a battle in the arena. They're often more useful for level grinding than money grinding, though, as the unit gets experience from the battle.

Many thanks.

I wonder if the feature will be implemented in Nohrniw. Seems likely, with no World Map.