• Replies 177
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Yumina Res buff was completely unintentional; I mistook her Res base of -3 for a growth rate, so that's fixed now. You can see that I haven't rigorously tested every character to make sure they fit.

Early promoted Palla is so OP in these early chapters, my goodness.

Ah, I see. Well, after my playthrough you'll know everything you need to fix then :P. Hopefuly there's no mistake with other characters that could impact the run later on.

Palla is just godly in general haha.

Yep, haha.

Pot!Yubello is the best.

Also, are you going to actively use Malicia or Yumina more?

Pot Yubello saving all the turns.

Malicia for sure because Hammerne. But both warp and I need a ton of warpers so they'll both see use.

couldn't you have killed the armorslayer thief later and used draug to help kill the RP arran pirate

i felt like that RP use was suboptimal

Just checked and you're right. Going to redo.

https://youtu.be/CclcgvrjMw4

Redid the chapter to save 2 Rainbow Potion uses. Thanks to dondon for the Draug suggestion. I also made sure the Thief Yubello has to kill had very little HP and Def so he could finish him off easily without Rainbow Potion.

Chapter 4 is completed in 5 turns

Funds: 14680G

Rainbow Potions: 71/77

Is running out of Rainbow Potion uses even an imminent threat at all?

Probably not due to all the warping in lategame LOL

But the strategy looks better so I didnt mind redoing anyway.

Edited by PKL

https://youtu.be/c0DKWkcifzA

This chapter took serious planning to optimize. I wanted to keep that Bishop from using the Physic at all which is kinda tough since he heals anyone if they're below 50% HP. In the end, I figured out that a Rainbow Potion on Palla meant I could ORKO Dracoknights so the Bishop can't heal them and waste the Physic.

I also managed to get quite a ton of heals every turn with both Malicia and Yumina with this strategy. I bought 1 door key to allow better strategies next chapter. I'm pretty sure I don't need to buy any other Door Keys after Chapter 6.

Chapter 5 is completed in 9 turns

Funds: 19380G

+5000G from selling a Bullion(S).
-300G from buying a Door Key mid-chapter.

Rainbow Potions: 70/77

Edited by PKL

I'd make sure to get both C6 Door Keys - one of them probably allows for a warpless clear of C16, probably in 3 turns (Pally!Jeorge walks towards Astram without the Heroes being pulled). Also I think if you assist the rescuing tile, you can 5-turn C6 while only opening the left door. Allowing you to have another Door Key ready for C22.

EDIT: Oops, C9 sells door keys anyway. It probably still allows for a more relaxed C9 clear to conserve it.

Edited by Gradivus.

I'd make sure to get both C6 Door Keys - one of them probably allows for a warpless clear of C16, probably in 3 turns (Pally!Jeorge walks towards Astram without the Heroes being pulled). Also I think if you assist the rescuing tile, you can 5-turn C6 while only opening the left door. Allowing you to have another Door Key ready for C22.

EDIT: Oops, C9 sells door keys anyway. It probably still allows for a more relaxed C9 clear to conserve it.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure I can and will get both Keys in C6. :)

I wonder If I could somehow obtain the Master Key in one turn...probably not.

I came up with this strategy suprisingly quickly. It's kinda clever, luring Samto to Ogma so I don't have to face all those knights on the left side to get to him. Catria gets the Master Seal this chapter so she can double and ORKO mages after a Rainbow Potion, as well as kill the Swarm Bishop in one round in the following turn. It's not that wasted either, as I'm pretty sure having another Silver Lance Dracoknight will come in handy soon. The strategy for Lang isn't the most reliable around, but I didn't want to spend money on a Wing Spear forge just for that.

Chapter 6 is completed in 5 turns

Funds: 19380G

Rainbow Potions: 68/77

In the end, I went with the 23% chance strat because I want to conserve money just in case. Though, the Wing Spear forge increases reliability by a ton.

Wing Spear~

Nicely done brother. one of my fav chapters!

C6 is fun :)

So, before I proceed with Chapter 6x, I need to count staves to know if i can use Rescue in 6x.

I have 2 Rescues and 3 Hammernes left at this point.

In Ch8, I need to use Rescue on Marth after he recruits Bantu. 1 Rescue 3 Hammerne left

In Ch9, I need to use Hammerne on the Rescue staff so I can rescue Marth for the 5 turn clear too. I get the Thief and dont need to use it here. I have 4 Rescues 5 Thief and 2 Hammerne left.

In C10, I might get the Bullion (L). 4 Rescues 4 Thief and 2 Hammerne

In C11, I need to use Rescue at least once for a 6 turn and twice for a 5 turn. I think due to no growths, I will go with a 6 turn as I won't have the offense for a 5 turn I don't think. 3 Rescue 4 Thief and 2 Hammerne

In C14, I need to use Rescue again. I obtain Warp here and an Again. Thief the Again staff. Will most likely need to Warp Marth or get overwhelmed by the enemies. 1-2 Rescues left 6 Warp 2 Hammerne and 3 Thief.

In C15, I need to use Warp on Marth. 1 Rescue 5 Warp 2 Hammerne and 3 Thief

in C16, idk what i'll do yet. I Thief the Rescue staff so that brings me down to 2 Thief. I'm likely to need an Again, but i'm not sure what i'll do to ORKO the enemies on the way and still have enough offense to kill the boss. Might actually need a Warp. 2 Again 6 Rescue 5 Warp 2 Thief 2 Hammerne

In C16x, possibly need an Again to recruit Katarina due to the underpowered team. 1 Again 6 Rescue 5 Warp 2 Thief 2 Hammerne

In C17, definetely need a Rescue after recruiting Tomas. Likely the last Again too after talking to sheema. 6 Rescue 5 Warp 2 Thief 2 Hammerne

In C18, I need 1 Rescue on Marth only. 5 Rescue 5 Warp 2 Thief 2 Hammerne

In C19, I need at least 3 Warps: One for Sedgar so he can recruit Wolf, one for Katarina so she can kill the boss and one on Marth to seize. 5 Rescue 2 Warp 2 Thief 2 Hammerne

In C20, I need 2 warps: Katarina for the bosskill and Marth. Also would need to Hammerne between the 2 warps. Thief the Again from far away and the Brave Lance or Bullion? Might be worth going for Bullion since I'm pretty sure I dont need the Brave Lance. 5 Rescue 6 Warp 3 Again 0 Thief 1 Hammerne left

In C20x, possibly 1 warp on Marth because he's at base and it would help tremendously. 5 Rescue 5 Warp 3 Again 1 Hammerne

In C21, I need to Warp Minerva with Frost to the village, then warp Marth with Yumina to recruit Michalis, Rescue him with any random unit, dance Marth with Feena, warp Marth with Etzel, warp bosskiller with Katarina. Hammerne the Warp staff with Malicia and warp someone to the Secret Shop to buy the statboosters needed to clear the game. 4 Rescue 6 Warp 3 Again 0 Hammerne left

In C22, I will open the door with a high move unit, warp the bosskiller and warp Marth. Tentative Again if the bosskiller needs another round. 4 Rescue 4 Warp 2-3 Again

In C23, warp Marth to Gharnef then warp Katarina to OHKO him with a crit. 4 Rescue 2 Warp 2-3 Again

In Endgame, Sirius recruits Nyna after a dance, Nyna rescues Minerva and she recruits Maria. Maria rescues Merric and Merric recruits Elice. Merric also rescues Julian and Julian recruits Lena. Lena rescues Michalis and Michalis hits Medeus with a Hauteclere crit. Katarina is warped to Medeus, then Elice grabs Again from the convoy and agains someone to the map save so Katarina can rig the crit and end the game.

The endgame strat requires: 4 Rescues, 1 Warp, 1 Again.

Leftovers: 1 Warp 1-2 Again. Any ideas on what these last staves could be used for? I'd like to hear from dondon, Espinosa and Gradivus on this.

Another question in my brain is C16. Save a Thief for the Speedwings in C16 or earlier Bullion in C10? Also, it doesn't seem like I can get away with a Rescue in 6x.

Edited by PKL

C11 is doable in 4 turns with 2 rescues, basically the same strat as on my LTC run, with Dragonpike forge > Hand Axe. Also, I'm only on my phone until friday, and typing on it is a big pain. Probably won't post much for now.

Edit: Are you sure warping Minerva to the

village tile recruits Michalis? I'm pretty sure she must end her turn there, so you must probably rescue her. The rescue can probably be saved on C17, since I think the RHS DKs don't exist on H2, only H3. The clear would be like 5 turns, 1 again assuming no warp. Marth'd be danced on turn 5, recruits sheema, and is agained to seize.

Edited by Gradivus.

C11 is doable in 4 turns with 2 rescues, basically the same strat as on my LTC run, with Dragonpike forge > Hand Axe. Also, I'm only on my phone until friday, and typing on it is a big pain. Probably won't post much for now.

Edit: Are you sure warping Minerva to the

village tile recruits Michalis? I'm certain she must end her turn there, so you must probably rescue her. The rescue can probably be saved on C17, since I think the RHS DKs don't exist on H2, only H3. The clear would be like 5 turns, 1 again assuming no warp. Marth'd be danced on turn 5, recruits sheema, and is agained to seize.

Even with 0% Growths? Also, I'll have to check what a 4 turn misses, item-wise. I can't afford to lose some of those items.

A 2nd turn never happens in Chapter 21. So I only need to warp her, end her turn there and then warp Marth I think.

I meant ending her turn more along the lines of the Michalis recruitment requiring her to wait. I'm not sure it does, but if it does, you'd need another Again or Rescue on that map.

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure if it works on 0%. What I thought was that you didn't know about the 4-turn since you didn't mention it. I think you might need to rig an EP 2 Thoron crit from Wendell (1st rescuer) and Etzel excaliblicks the other. No idea how you'd use a map save, and if you can't, it might be impossible.

Edit: w/ RP + Scorpio, one of your rescuers can tank a round, and give the Rescue to a DK. You also don't need a DK just for the Wyrm distraction. The need for a Thoron crit wouldn't be there then.

Edit 2: You might have to bring Etzel into 3HKO range via Robe + RP. I don't recall their Atk on H2, you might need a Shield / Taurus too.

Edited by Gradivus.

I meant ending her turn more along the lines of the Michalis recruitment requiring her to wait. I'm not sure it does, but if it does, you'd need another Again or Rescue on that map.

Yeah, I'm not exactly sure if it works on 0%. What I thought was that you didn't know about the 4-turn since you didn't mention it. I think you might need to rig an EP 2 Thoron crit from Wendell (1st rescuer) and Etzel excaliblicks the other. No idea how you'd use a map save, and if you can't, it might be impossible.

Edit: w/ RP + Scorpio, one of your rescuers can tank a round, and give the Rescue to a DK. You also don't need a DK just for the Wyrm distraction. The need for a Thoron crit wouldn't be there then.

Edit 2: You might have to bring Etzel into 3HKO range via Robe + RP. I don't recall their Atk on H2, you might need a Shield / Taurus too.

Oh, I just checked an old H2 playthrough of mine and you're right. She does need to be in the tile Marth needs to visit. So that's another rescue/Again use gone.

As for C11 4 turn, I'll have to see when I get there. It's hard to tell if a strat that works with growths will work for this playthrough :P I did know of the 4 turn but I just don't think it will be possible here, but I might be wrong. I'll know for sure once i get there and experiment with the AI.

I might go with the C17 5 turn now that I know I need that other Rescue. Thanks.

Edited by PKL

Also a thing about C16 - Paladin!Wo Dao!Sirius can OHKO the boss with lightsphere + crit. Hero!RP!Darros ORKOes the General. Minerva and Palla dispose of the Sniper with Hauteclere + Devil Axe or Silverlance. Can probably kill the Soldier with Xane with either killer crit or Again use (of which you still have some overkill ones I think)

Also a thing about C16 - Paladin!Wo Dao!Sirius can OHKO the boss with lightsphere + crit. Hero!RP!Darros ORKOes the General. Minerva and Palla dispose of the Sniper with Hauteclere + Devil Axe or Silverlance. Can probably kill the Soldier with Xane with either killer crit or Again use (of which you still have some overkill ones I think)

Ugh, that chapter will suck with all those crits.

https://youtu.be/JLEMxuwfy9c

A super short chapter. I wanted to get every vulnerary the enemies drop while not killing Caesar and Radd. Pegasus Knight Caeda is actually OHKO'd by Fighters in this chapter so that's why she uses the Cancer shard. Legion can actually double base Marth but his hitrate on him is atrocious and he doesn't 2HKO him anyway.

Chapter 6x is completed in 2 turns

Funds: 29380G

+10000G from selling a Bullion (L)

Rainbow Potions: 69/77

https://youtu.be/of8CRl2bP5w

This strategy I came up for this chapter is pretty cool, not gonna lie. I wanted every item, but without having to rig the Navarre crits for the Master Seal. I'm glad I didn't need any Rainbow Potions for the Dragon-killing group. In the end, I used a Physic because the recording was good otherwise and I would've had to start all the way from the beginning if i didnt want to use that physic. And I don't really need to conserve THAT many physics tbh. It might even benefit me to give some more exp to Malicia.

Chapter 7 is completed in 5 turns

Funds: 24380G

-5000G from buying 2 Lunatic Statboosters Speedwings in the Prep Armory.

Rainbow Potions: 65/77