Posted · Hidden by Florete, May 9, 2015 - No reason given
Hidden by Florete, May 9, 2015 - No reason given

Alright, alright. Fine, I admit, I was wrong. I was under the impression that the third path would be available immediately as well. You're right, I'm dead-wrong. Happy now?

So, what? No third path for special editon (or however they arrange it in the west) when it comes to N.A/EU? Because they're going to take that long to add it? I don't even know or care anymore. I've been declared an idiot/ignorant prick too much for one session as it is.

post-14008-0-31824500-1431189665_thumb.png

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted (edited) · Hidden by Florete, May 9, 2015 - No reason given

....Is there a reason you uploaded an image of the text "hahahahah hahahahah" etc.?

Use imgur or something like that at least, if you insist on using an image to post text

Edited by L95
Posted · Hidden by Florete, May 9, 2015 - No reason given

....Is there a reason you uploaded an image of the text "hahahahah hahahahah" etc.?

Use imgur or something like that at least, if you insist on using an image to post text

My bad. First time I posted an image to post text on this site.

So I'm a laughingstock as well. Swell.

That was me venting my frustration on tumblr. Forgive me if I seem like a jerk... but your sass of "Anywho, no" got under my skin when I spent an hour of my time translating that just for you to throw it back at me with a misinterpretation.

All I'm saying is you shouldn't be so sure with your information when someone else is doing the translation for you.

That was me venting my frustration on tumblr. Forgive me if I seem like a jerk... but your sass of "Anywho, no" got under my skin when I spent an hour of my time translating that just for you to throw it back at me with a misinterpretation.

All I'm saying is you shouldn't be so sure with your information when someone else is doing the translation for you.

Whatever, mate. It wasn't my intention to be sassy either. Water under the bridge and all that. As long as I'll be able to buy all 3 paths (whenever the game comes out in Europe...) I'll be happy.

I'm glad I never say anywho, I didn't realize it was so rude lol

This is for clarifying, and in no way to badger the OP.

It wasn't the words themselves, it was the context in which they were said.

1. I say a correction.

2. They refuse said correction saying "Nope, that's now how it is, and this is the source that says it."

3. That source is my translation.

My feeling on the matter after that transpired:

:/

To answer topic question, I understand the relese gap but don't like it.

I live in the uk btw.

I get that they have to translate it to British English, German, French French (as in not Canadian french), Spanish, and everything else, but it still annoys me that eu gets it released after everyone else...

To answer topic question, I understand the relese gap but don't like it.

I live in the uk btw.

I get that they have to translate it to British English, German, French French (as in not Canadian french), Spanish, and everything else, but it still annoys me that eu gets it released after everyone else...

You and me both, man.