3. 3. Best oc/oc

• Rannoc/Darcen
    • Atlantic/Murk
    • Tia/Mana
    • Kael/Lalita
    • Lemming/Avia
    • Cerise/Jinx
    • Max/Benjamin
  4. 4. Your top favorites. Pick as many as you like.

• Cain/Jagen
    • Robin/Morgan
    • Frederick/Lon'qu
    • Ike/Elincia
    • Calill/Tauroneo
    • Ike/Lalita
    • Boyd/Cerai
    • Canas/Nadine
    • Dozla/Chigai
    • Rannoc/Darcen
    • Atlantic/Murk
    • Tia/Mana
    • Kael/Lalita
    • Lemming/Avia
    • Cerise/Jinx
    • Max/Benjamin
    • Shinon/Lethe

Okay, I actually came up with an entry! This will be canon x OC, between Ike and Lalita, the daughter I came up with for him. Also made it clearer this time that Elincia is the mother, unlike in that first writing contest entry. lol Anyway, I chose this because I really like how I've been brainstorming the relationship Ike has with his daughter, and I'd yet to actually write anything where Ike interacts with one or more of his children despite that I've had Kael and Lalita in mind for a long time now. So yeah, here's Ike trying his best to be a good dad to his girl and how it turns out!

Ike/Lalita (Canon x OC) Conversations

C Support

Ike: Hey, Lalita, there you are. I missed you, little princess!

Lalita: Huh? Dad! You're calling me that again? Please, stop it!

Ike: What? But you always loved it before. And this is the first time we're getting to talk in a long while. I just hoped to make you smile. You rarely smile for me these days...

Lalita: Well, I'm not ten years old anymore! I'm fifteen! It's ridiculous now!

Ike: Ridiculous in public, I'll give you that. I'd embarrass any daughter of mine if I called her that in front of a bunch of other people. But it's just between you, me, your brother, and your mother, remember? Well, so long as Kael doesn't go gossiping about it, of course. But he's not like that.

Lalita: That doesn't matter to me! I'm still embarrassed even when we're alone! Heck, you don't even have to call me that to embarrass me! You're still wearing clothes with tears on them! And you still haven't gotten rid of that silly goatee on your lip and chin? I can't believe Mother is letting you walk around with that. I liked you a lot better without it, even with ripped clothes.

Ike: Well, I like it, your mother likes it, and Kael hasn't complained about it either. As for my clothes, they're comfortable, and you know very well that it's difficult for someone like me to not eventually rip my cape or tunic by mistake. It's the life of a warrior for hire. You've even accidentally torn something every now and then, you know.

Lalita: Yes, but I make sure to sew it back up or buy something new. Can't your clothes be fixed?

Ike: Your mother has tried that, believe me. They just rip again in a short time. So we've just given up. And we don't earn enough money to keep buying clothes over and over.

Lalita: Well, I don't mind sewing up the tears in my clothes again and again. I prefer to look neat. And I wish you and Kael would look neater more often too! I'm surprised Mother lets you two have a lot of the habits you both have! And she used to be a queen! I just feel like I stick out like a sore thumb when I'm with you two, especially if Mother isn't around!

Ike: I understand that. I'm sorry, though, I really am. Honest, I would never want to embarrass or hurt you, especially in front of friends. I just want to love and please you, as a father should. I really miss the days when you would ask me to carry you on my shoulder or giggle at my naturally messy hair or when I would tickle you, and say things like "I'll always be your little princess, right, Daddy?"

Lalita: Well, those days are long over! So stop treating me like a child!

Ike: What? But I just...

Lalita: Ugh, you'll never understand! I'm going to go wash up. See you later.

Ike: Sigh... Where did I ever go wrong with her? I just want my little girl back. Kael didn't change so much when he hit his teen years. Why did Lalita do so?

B Support

Lalita: ...Phew! There, done fixing my hair for the day. It's kind of a hassle to have to do this a lot when you're also a warrior, but I like it! Time to join the others for some training! *leaves her tent* Huh? Father, what are you doing here?

Ike: Oh, I was waiting for you. I'm glad I got here before you left. I wanted to ask you something in private. I thought doing so publicaly would just cause more trouble...

Lalita: Oh really? What would that be?

Ike: Well... *scratches the back of his head* I've been thinking. After some training, since we're surely not going to be battling today, why don't we spend the day together? I could take you into town for some shopping. Or...something else girls like?

Lalita: Seriously? But you hate that stuff. You never asked me to do those things before.

Ike: Yeah, but it makes you happy, doesn't it? You always liked it when your mother would take you. How different can it be if you're with me instead? Besides, your mother kind of gave me an earful for letting a rift get between us.

Lalita: She would, I suppose. But you have extra money you don't mind spending on me?

Ike: Of course I do. I always set aside some of my earnings for you and Kael. I can't buy anything real expensive though. Sorry...

Lalita: I know. Alright, I guess we can go out later. Thanks.

Ike: You're welcome. *smiles*

*later on*

Lalita: Camp at last! Honestly, don't you know anything about what I like? That stuff you suggested to me looked awful! I'm ashamed to even call them dresses!

Ike: I said I was sorry! I've never been good at judging this stuff. But I was only trying to help. And when you were little, you wore any dress I bought you.

Lalita: Again with the past! I told you, I'm not a child anymore! And you only embarrassed me yet again! I saw some other girls looking at me and giggling back at that store!

Ike: W-What? But I didn't mean to...

Lalita: I don't care, that was the worst shopping trip ever! I'm either going with my friends, by myself, or with Mother from now on. Good night. *walks off*

Ike: ...Damn it all, I'm such an idiot! Elincia will really have my head now...

A Support

Ike: *peeks in Lalita's tent, sees her lying on her bedroll with a book* Hey there. Can we talk, Lalita?

Lalita: Oh, Father. If you're going to ask to go shopping again tomorrow, you can forget it.

Ike: No, no, I just want to chat this time. I have something I'd...like to show you.

Lalita: Sigh... If it's another trip down Memory Lane, no thank you. You know you've only managed to embarrass me doing that.

Ike: I know, I know... But can you please look? I won't tell anyone else about this. Not even Kael or your mother. I just want to tell you a little story, and I feel you'd understand it better if I show you something from it.

Lalita: ...Well, alright. Just so long as you definitely promise to keep this between us.

Ike: You can count on it. Trust me, I'd be embarrassed if this got out too.

Lalita: Oh, alright. Thank you, then. So, what do you have in that bag that I simply must see?

Ike: Well... These.

*Ike reaches in the bag and pulls out a simple and tiny pink dress and an equally simplistic blue shirt. On the front of the dress the words "Daddy's Little Princess" are stiched on it and above them is a cartoony image of Ike himself in his younger adult years. The blue shirt has a similar image, with the words "Daddy's Little Hero" below it*

Lalita: ...Huh?! I knew it! These are just some of mine and Kael's baby clothes, I'm assuming! What's the point of me seeing that ridiculous stuff? And why are you carrying it around? It's stupid! These have some kind of picture of you on them and say "Daddy's Little Hero" and "Daddy's Little Princess!" The whole camp would laugh at you and Mother! And probably me and Kael too!

Ike: Well, that's pretty much why it's staying between us. And even if it did get out, I wouldn't really care what others thought. I'd be embarrassed, as I said, but I would shrug it off eventually. I just wouldn't want to cause others to laugh at you or Kael.

Lalita: What? You wouldn't care at all?

Ike: No. Because these were part of yours and Kael's very first outfits, and I cherish them.

Lalita: You like carrying your children's baby clothes around? Seriously? I would have never thought you'd do something like that.

Ike: I'm not surprised to hear that. Originally, I didn't want to do it at all. It was an embarrassing thought. I couldn't believe your mother expected me to do such a thing. Heck, even when we first got these clothes, I was totally embarrassed.

Lalita: You were? Really?

Ike: I sure was. In fact, that's probably an understatement. These were gifts during your mother's baby shower from when she was pregnant with Kael. My old mercenary troop sent them. Your mother and I didn't yet know if we were having a boy or a girl and decided to be surprised, so that's why we received two outfits. When she opened them up, your mother thought they were the most adorable things she'd ever seen. But me, I could only say "...seriously? They expect me to put these ridiculous things on my child?" I just buried my face in my hands and shook my head as others chuckled.

Lalita: I...I would have honestly never guessed that.

Ike: Well, it's true. Over time though, I learned to enjoy them and see that they really are pretty cute. I actually laughed at watching Kael crawl around in the blue one. And when your mother got pregnant a second time, I hoped for a girl, because I had grown fond of the idea of calling her my little princess. And then you were born.

Lalita: And you put that pink dress on me right away, I'm guessing.

Ike: Yep!

Lalita: Wow... So, the past really means a lot to you, doesn't it?

Ike: Yeah. But I realize that I shouldn't force it on you. To me, you'll always be my little princess, but if you don't want me to tickle you or carry you on my shoulder or anything, I won't try to do it. You're right, you're not a child anymore. You're almost a grown woman. You should be treated that way. It's just, carrying around even one of those little outfits makes your mother and I feel better when we're worried or scared for you. You and Kael were away from home for a long time and we rarely had any idea if you were both safe. Looking at those outfits made us smile and laugh again, and feel like you two are perfectly fine. It's nostalgia, I suppose.

Lalita: *sniff* Dad, I'm sorry... I really had no idea how much you cherished all of this...

Ike: Don't worry, it's alright. I know, I'm still far from the best father in the world, and I never can be perfect because nobody can. But that doesn't mean that I won't try my best. I'll always love my children and try to keep them happy and strong, this I assure you.

Lalita: Oh, I know you will... I'm so sorry for how I've treated you. I feel like I've been blind to everything!

Ike: Again, don't worry. I honestly feel like I'm to blame too. Can you ever forgive me?

Lalita: Dad, of course I can. And I won't complain anymore either. Well, maybe some of yours and Kael's habits will still annoy me sometimes, but I don't care anymore. I won't even care if I stand out a little bit when I'm with you two! And...honestly...to me, after how much you've been trying so hard to make me happy again...you're the best dad I could ask for...

Ike: ...Really? I honestly never thought I would hear you say that. Thank you so much.

Lalita: *smiles* Of course, Father.

Ike: That smile! That's the smile I've been waiting to see!

Lalita: I thought it might be! Hee hee.

Ike: You're giggling again too! Somebody pinch me.

Lalita: *giggles more* Oh stop!

Ike: Heh, I'm just so happy to see you happy again. It's just been so long since I last was able to make that happen.

Lalita: Oh, I know.

Ike: Ah, but... Maybe, for old times' sake...I could carry you on my shoulder one more time?

Lalita: Well... Sure! I'll let you do that every now and then again. And truth be told... I think I've kind of missed the past too. I just never realized it. Just like you say, I'll always be your little princess, Dad.

Ike: Ha, thank you! Oh, but first... Raaagh! *unleashes a tickle attack*

Lalita: H-Hey! Hahahahaheeheehee! Dad, stop it! Hahahaha! Stop! H-Hahaha!

I did my best to make Ike in-character. We don't really know how he would act as a father though, so I just used my imagination a lot here. :P But I definitely tried to make him and Lalita sound like a real father and daughter duo.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can we have a 4th Category?

Canon FE Characters x Characters from other games/books/tv shows. Unless that is Canon x Canon already? I have an idea for a support between an FE character and another character from a different video game, and I'd love to write that.

Edited by Fantasia

Can we have a 4th Category?

Canon FE Characters x Characters from other games/books/tv shows.

Maybe for next time. There's enough as it is.

And yay, an entry! I'm almost done with one of mine as well.. *adds to OP*

Yeah, I have to agree there, especially since we don't know how many entries we'll be seeing in the end. I'd honestly wait and see before dividing things up into any categories. But this is Dcat's contest, so... :P

I don't know if I'll make any more entries, I'll have to see. I did sign up for Boyd x Mia in the support project thread though, maybe I'll go for that later. I totally forgot about that thread too...ugh.

Entry number 1! OC and OC. Rannoc is my red dragon, Darcen is my shaman. Snowy's OC Kelly is mentioned. I actually did research for this...had to look up medieval era explosives. Gun/black powder IS made with charcoal and salt.

[spoiler=Level C]Rannoc: Take that! Die, boulder!

Darcen: ...Um...

Rannoc: Wha? Oh, hello, beorc mage.

Darcen: Is what you're doing a common dragon laguz...activity?

Rannoc: Not really, but I'd rather blow up boulders than the people in this army. Gotta keep the skills sharp somehow. Why, is it a problem?

Darcen: ...

Rannoc: Oh. How rude of me, I'm probably quite scary shifted. Hold on a second...there. Better?

Darcen: ...Yes, that's better. And yes, what you were doing was a bit of a problem. A flaming pebble landed in the water trough. Luckily none of the steeds were drinking at the time but...the grass around there is dry...if it would've landed anywhere else it would've been bad.

Rannoc: ...I must be used to Goldoa. There, we have precautions. We can put out fires faster than you can here. Apologies. I'm gonna go...hunting now. See ya.

Darcen: Wait-he's gone. Man, I hope I haven't made an enemy out of him...

[spoiler=Level B]Darcen: Hey.

Rannoc: Hay is for horses, buy some straw, it's cheaper.

Darcen: ...Okay...

Rannoc: I'm just using a beorc saying to be friendly...geez. On that note, I don't think I got your name and I don't think you got mine. I'm Rannoc.

Darcen: And my name's Darcen. A friend of mine wanted me to ask you about what you were doing with the boulders the other day-

Rannoc: I already apologized!

Darcen: I know...but she can't figure out how to make them explode like that. She wants to know if fire breath is stronger than fire magic, or if there's something else that's involved. She's attempting it with lots of water nearby, don't worry...

Rannoc: Charcoal and salt. Mixed together, it'll make anything explode when it's lit on fire. I'm honestly surprised you weren't aware of that, I learned it from a beorc. On one of my trips to Begnion, there were these guys who had to tear down an old building, and they had to do it quickly for some mysterious reason. A weird merchant showed up and sold them his invention, called it black powder. I managed to overhear the ingredients.

Darcen: I see...

Rannoc: Your friend is that scrawny one with greenish hair, right? Why can't she ask me herself? I don't bite. Well, at least not allies...

Darcen: I guess she's just nervous. She's not as...outgoing as I am around unfamiliar faces. Plus, the dragon tribes aren't as friendly in general as say, the beasts.

Rannoc: Yeah, that's true. The king is a stubborn old drake. And his advisors are pretty much the same way, but that doesn't mean all of us are. Slowly but surely I'm getting people used to me. The wyvern rider twins were surprisingly easy to befriend. But most beorc act like they're scared of me.

Darcen: Cerai and Leo view everyone as equals, beorc or laguz, doesn't matter. It's very noble of them. And Samba, the cat, doesn't seem to care that they're not his biological siblings. You'd think they were if there wasn't that race difference.

Rannoc: Woah. Their parents adopted him? A beast laguz is one thing, but I can't imagine a dragon being adopted by beorc.

Darcen: Me neither, unfortunately. I'm sure Samba would give you the whole story if you asked him. But I better go relay the black powder information before I forget. Charcoal and salt...who would've thought...

[spoiler=Level A]Rannoc: ...Darcen?

Darcen: What?

Rannoc: What was that magic you were using during the battle? It doesn't look like anything I've seen before.

Darcen: Oh, that was dark magic. It does exist, but it's hard to master, so most mages use anima or light. Anima being fire, ice, thunder-

Rannoc: And wind. What, just because I've never seen dark magic before doesn't mean I live under a rock!

Darcen: Heh, I see.

Rannoc: Dark must be similar to fire, right? Because that thug looked charred afterward. And I've seen a lot of charred corpses.

Darcen: Somewhat. Dark magic drains the energy, life force, what have you, and I suppose it might feel like burning. But it doesn't give off heat. Nor does it have a cooling effect like ice...

Rannoc: I see, it's its own thing. Interesting.

Darcen: Exactly.

Rannoc: So...care to spar?

Darcen: What?

Rannoc: It's sudden, I know. But all the boulders in and around camp have already been destroyed. And I think it's wise to pick a sparring partner with high magical resistance, someone who won't turn into a charred corpse after one flame. Out of all the mages here, you've been the most willing to talk to me. So what do you say? I won't make my flames too big if you restrain your shadows.

Darcen: ...Okay, you're on!

Guess I'll do an OC and OC one as my first. Atlantic is a Wyvern Lord who's part of the Renias Knights, and Murk is a sage/manekete who's the castle librarian in Frelia. Anguish, Atlantic's wyvern, and Seth are mentioned.

[spoiler=C Support]

Atlantic: Hey ,Murk?

Murk: ... What is it?

Atlantic: Can I ask you something?

Murk: Sure. Ask away, kid.

Atlantic: What's it like, being a dragon?

Murk: Normal,I guess. You know what it feel like being a human, correct? That's what being a dragon is like to me.

Atlantic: Okay... Guess it was kinda a stupid question, if you think about it.

Murk: No question is a stupid one to me, Atlantic.

[spoiler=B Support]

Murk: These soldiers keep coming... I need a break.

Atlantic: Hey! Murk!

Murk: Ah, Atlantic.

Atlantic: You need a break, too, huh? Anguish is getting tired of dodging and striking, and, to be honest, this battle's kinda boring.

Murk: I have some books with me, if you want to read one.

Atlantic: I would love to!... Except we're in a battle. Even while resting, I gotta stay on my toes. What if I was stabbed from behind while I was reading? The general would be mad at me.. If I were alive, that is. Anyway,I'm going to get back into the fray. I can rest later. Bye!

Murk: .... That kid... He's an energetic one, to say the lest.

[spoiler=A Support]

Atlantic: Slow down, Anguish! This isn't a race! Where are you going, anyway?

Murk: Hey!

Atlantic: Oh! Sorry, Murk! Anguish is just excited for some reason. He dragged me half way across the field.

Murk: It seems the young wyvern has taken an interest in me.

Atlantic: Hey, it does! Is that why you dragged me here, Anguish? You naughty boy!

Murk: ... You seem to love your wyvern very much.

Atlantic: I had him ever since I was a child. He was wailing in front of the dead bodies of his parents... The cry was so full of anguish, hence the name, Anguish. I begged my parents to let me keep him, at least until he was older. But, he and I created a natural team. That team was basically how I joined the Renais Knights. Seth was passing by my hometown while I was training with Anguish. He said that the other knights loved wyverns, since they're not that common in Renais. He -the Silver Knight himself- asked if I would like to become a knight. I accepted, of course, and now I'm here, talking to you.

Murk: ...Wyverns are dragonkin, too, even if you do not realize it. Maybe Anguish felt some sort of kinship bond with me.

Atlantic: Maybe... Well, enough dramatic stuff. I'm going to go back killing stuff. See you later!

Murk: ....Dragonkin and human kind co-existing... If only it was like this everywhere...

Yeah, kinda sort and kinda sucky. It was my first time writing a support conversation, anyway.

Edited by ShadowShine

Adding! Thanks.

How he met the wyvern...oh, the feels. And I'm confused, is he a ghost? If so that's...interesting.

Edited by Dragoncat

Second entry! Cerai...one of my wyvern rider twins. Now I know why the romantic supports in Awakening are the way they are. It's so hard to NOT have an all of a sudden proposal.

[spoiler=Level C]

Boyd: ...No, not here either, dammit.

Cerai: Looking for this?

Boyd: Oh hey! You found my axe! Thanks!

Cerai: You're welcome. Technically I didn't find it though...

Boyd: Who did?

Cerai: Blaze did. She started chewing on it. I did you a favor and cleaned the slobber off.

Boyd: ...Your wyvern, right? You didn't have to clean it off. Slimy doesn't mean non useable.

Cerai: It does if it's wyvern spit, sometimes their venom gets in it.

Boyd: Wyverns have venom?

Cerai: Well duh. I thought everyone was aware of their acid spitting ability. You don't want to get that acid on you, it burns. It's one of the ways they defend themselves. And they use it to hunt...plus, it can probably corrode metal if it's left there too long.

Boyd: ...Okay. Then I'm glad you did. This axe has seen better days anyway though. About time to buy a new one, but it'll have to do for now. Thanks again!

Cerai: Heh, no problem.

[spoiler=Level B]

Boyd: I have a question.

Cerai: I might have an answer. What?

Boyd: What's it like, being a twin?

Cerai: Ha! I'd expect that from an only child. You have two brothers. Really we're just like normal siblings who just happen to be the same age.

Boyd: So you can't read each other's minds or stuff like that?

Cerai: ...Seriously? Twin telepathy is an old wives tale. I don't want to read his mind and he probably doesn't want to read mine. I guess I should ask you: What's it like having an older sibling and a younger one?

Boyd: Oscar always stuck up for me. One time when I was five, the neighborhood bully pushed me down in the mud. Oscar pushed him down in the mud, face first!

Cerai: Well me and Leo used to have mud fights...once we had one in the house and had to scrub the floor when our parents got home. What can I say...when you're around five or six, you don't always think before you act. We were always either getting along so well it was scary, or beating the crap out of each other. Very rarely was it somewhere in between!

Boyd: I could've beat the stuffing out of Rolf, the little runt...but no matter how annoying he got, I knew what I did to him, Oscar would do to me.

Cerai: Rolf annoying? No way...

Boyd: Believe it. He knew exactly what ticked me off, and he would do those things all the time. Like running around the house making animal noises. Gods, I hated that.

Cerai: And Oscar was never bothered?

Boyd: He was, but not as much as me. I guarantee he was trying to see how long before I snapped, then he'd run to Oscar bawling because I yelled at him.

Cerai: Yeah, a lot of people say their little siblings did stuff like that. I guess I'm lucky.

Boyd: Tell me about it...

[spoiler=Level A]

Cerai: Quit squirming! I'm trying to help you!

Boyd: What are you doing?

Cerai: Blaze has a big thorn between her toes. She won't let me get it out...think you could help me hold her down?

Boyd: ...She won't bite or claw me? Or worse?

Cerai: I already let her sniff your hand yesterday. She knows you're a friend. She won't hurt you on purpose. Just grab her head and pin her down the best you can.

Boyd: ...Okay, here goes...

Cerai: There! It worked. You're surprisingly good with wyverns.

Boyd: I don't know about wyverns, but I've had a few dogs.

Cerai: Really?

Boyd: Yeah, my dad had some he used for hunting. Sometimes they'd step on thorns too. And, they use scent to get to know people. Are wyverns like dogs? Despite the obvious differences, that is...

Cerai: Must be. Never thought of that.

Boyd: I've always wondered what it would be like to fly. Can she carry two people? I'm feeling like trying something new.

Cerai: I'm sure she can. Hop on, I'll show you!

*later*

Boyd: We...are never...doing that...again.

Cerai: Understatement of the century! I wasn't even going top speed. Last time I heard a scream like that, it was a baby, not a grown man!

Boyd: ...I'm never going to live this one down, am I...

Cerai: Just keep both feet on the ground from now on, for your own sake...

[spoiler=Level S]

Cerai: Boyd! Why did you not buy anything when the merchants came? I thought you needed a new axe.

Boyd: Ack. I...couldn't afford it.

Cerai: What are you talking about? Ike pays you enough.

Boyd: ...Yeah, but I used it to buy...this.

Cerai: ...Is that seriously an engagement ring? Are you...proposing to me?

Boyd: ...Yes. Your sense of humor, your fierceness...it's what I've always wanted in the woman I'm to spend the rest of my life with.

Cerai: Wow. Was there something weird in that vulnerary I lent you? ...I'm kidding. I...accept. But I'm going to give you money to buy an axe. The one you have's about to fall apart.

Boyd: ...You don't have to.

Cerai: Oh yes I do. If that axe breaks on the battlefield, without anything to replace it with...let's just say I don't want my fiance going home in a body bag.

Boyd: You called me your fiance. This will take some getting used to, but I like the sound of it...

[spoiler=Ending]

The marriage of the Whitefire leader and the Greil Mercenary member strengthened the ties between the two groups. Eventually, they produced a son, who was trained as an archer by his uncle Rolf. A daughter came later, she followed in her father's footsteps and chose the axe as her weapon. The Whitefires and Greil Mercenaries are bond by both blood and friendship.

Yeah. But it's still a romantic ending, so...

And just picture Oscar pushing somebody in the mud face first or Rolf running around making animal noises. B level was where I thought I got the most creative.

Oh yes, the ending is romantic, that I can agree with! ^^

And yeah, those bits were priceless. lol

Also, I made some slight aesthetic changes to my entry. Just added spaces between the dialogue and a couple extra words. It originally already had spaces between the dialogue, but for some reason that didn't stick when I hit the post button. I just didn't feel like fixing that until now. xP

Yeah... :P

So, I'm thinking of doing Kael/Lalita for my OC x OC entry. For some comedic sibling rivalry shenanigans. But would it be okay if Ike showed up at the end of the A support? You know, like how Chrom appears at the end of Lucina and her sibling's A support in Awakening?

OC X OC

Tia is a powerful mage despite being young and cheery. Normally she is a master of water magic (changed to wind here) to a scary degree but that can be changed.

Mana is normally a half-blooded spirit. Part human, part wind spirit, and very powerful. Also tends to be a bit... weird.

C Support

Mana: Interesting.

Tia: Huh? Wait. I know you. You're that cool spirit girl from before! The one who attacked us with a horde of trees and bees!

Mana: What? Oh. Right. That. Don't worry about it. The trees weren't hurt and you escaped alright. I'm more interested in you.

Tia: Why? I mean, you're a half-spirit! A being of magic! I want to talk to you! I NEED to learn more about you!

Mana: Hey now! You're getting a bit too close! And your eyes, they look all funny and.. Not... like...

Tia: Please, tell me everything!

Mana: AHHH!

Tia: Awww... She flew away! Oh well. When she comes back I'll just talk to her again!

B support

Tia: Ha! Found you at last!

Mana: Congrats. You found someone who spends her time resting in a tree resting in a tree.

Tia: Can I talk to you now?

Mana: Only if you promise not to give me such weird looks. Why do you want to speak to me anyways?

Tia: Besides the fact that you have golden eyes, six wings, and manipulate wind magic without a tome?

Mana: Eh. Nothing special about that. You've got servants of the light who can heal people, people with amazing sword skills, and others. Why do I interest you?

Tia: Because you're a half-spirit!

Mana: Yes. And?

Tia: You... You don't get what that means, do you?

Mana: That I'm something sort of a myth to you? A being that cannot exist? Something to be locked away in a laboratory until she dies and then try to hunt her down once she reincarnates to see what happens?

Tia: What? Why on earth would you think that?

Mana: That gleam in your eye. I've seen it before, plenty of times. Each time it means the same thing.

Tia: That... I want to see you suffer? I just want to talk to you.

Mana: Sure. I've got no problem if that's all you want to do. But it's almost time for you to eat dinner. We can talk after you've eaten.

Tia: Okay. Just... promise me you won't leave.

Tia: Wait? Reincarnate?

A support

Tia: Okay Mana. I've finally found you again and it's time for me to ask you some questions!

Mana: Before you do that, I want to ask you one. When I look at you I see a powerful mage who is also a bit of an idiot. Someone who can master the elements and wield high-level spells despite being only twelve. Yet you constantly disregard focusing on one spell, learning and refining your art, only to wildly deviate and try to break how magic and the elements even work to have your own way with them.

Tia: That's... not really a question.

Mana: You know what the question is.

Tia: Why?

Tia: Because... Because it is a wonder to me. Can you imagine a world without magic? A world where there was no special powers and everything functioned on mundane mechanisms? With a word I can make flower-petals rise from the earth with a gentle gust of wind. How could I not want to know more! You... You live in that life every day! I wish I could see you! I wish I could be you!

Mana: No. You don't. Tia. Being as unique as me isn't some amazing gift. It's life, and a bad one at that. Ever since I could first fly I've had to dodge people trying to hunt me down for study. I've had people treating me as some monster to be killed, a trickster to be shunned, or a person to be envied if I do manage to disguise myself as a human. The number of friends I've had can be counted on one hand and I've had to watch each of them die. I can't even die myself. If someone did manage to kill me I'd be stuck in the afterlife for years before being reborn into the world in a new body.

Tia: But... You're a magical being. A half spirit.

Mana: The spirits don't even like me. They'd fawn over another spirit or even you, but they hate me. You're like a talking dog with all your power. I'm like a werewolf in their eyes.

Tia: I see...

Tia: Mana. Can I ask you a question?

Mana: Go ahead.

Tia: You don't sleep in trees, play pranks on others, or anything of the sort because you're a half-spirit, do you?

Mana: What do you mean.

Tia: I scare you. So you try to hide. You're afraid that, if I get too close, I'll try and catch you or treat you poorly. So you hide away from the others, place on the mask of a prankster, a mysterious being, and whatever else to make yourself unapproachable, then fly the moment things get bad.

Mana: And?

Tia: Are you really afraid of a little girl who just wants to see an amazing world?

Mana: I...

Tia: Mana. All I want to do is fly, see the wonder this world has to offer, learn all I can, but I'd never hurt someone just to gain knowledge. Such a thing is horrible. Please. Just carry me into the wind one day.

Mana: I... will think about it.

Epilogue

As the war resolved life went on for Tia. Her talent seemed likely to guarantee her a position as a powerful mage. One day she went out for a walk and simply vanished from sight for the rest of the world for six years. When she returned she was a grown woman whom started to work tirelessly to change how magic was studied, shunning many practices and spells, even some she had made on her own. There were dissenters, but those who tried to stand in her way ended up being swarmed by angry bees with the sound of laughter on the wind behind them.

Not my best work, I'm certain, but I'm a bit out of ideas ATM. Maybe after a bit...

Edited by Snowy_One

OC x Canon

Nadine is a female Morph. Personality-wise, she's very positive and emotional; the very antithesis of her kind.

I'm sure you all know who Canas is.

C support:

[spoiler=C support]Nadine: ...? I feel like I'm being watched...

Canas: Fascinating...

Nadine: wh-who's there?

Canas: ...

Nadine: I KNOW someone's there! Come out where I can see you!

Canas: ...

Nadine: Was that a rustling sound? ...

*Nadine moves the bushes, revealing Canas*

Canas: Ah--!

Nadine: EEEEEEEEEK!

*Nadine flees*

B Support:

[spoiler=B Support]Nadine: You again! Stop spying on me, will ya? It's creepy!

Canas: Ah, yes. Sorry about that earlier. To be honest, you're the first Morph I've met who hasn't tried to kick my head in, ha ha!

Nadine: You were giving me plently reason to-- wait, did you say 'Morph'?

Canas: ...yes?

Nadine: Where did you get that information? Not just anyone knows what I am!

Canas: From a friend. I'm doing research for him, you see. Mind if I ask you a few questions?

Nadine: Like an interview?

Canas: If you want to call it that, yes.

Nadine: Why didn't you say so? Ask away!

Canas: Okay! First off, what's it like to be a Morph?

Nadine: How do you mean?

Canas: My friend and I were in a debate about whether Morphs have souls or not. Do you?

Nadine: To be honest... I've never thought that much about it. You know what having a soul is like, but I don't. It's not as easy to tell as you think... Sorry if I'm not being much help.

Canas: It's fine. You're being much more help than you realize. Now, tell me a little about yourself.

Nadine: Well, I've always been told I'm not like other Morphs. Some say I'm the closest thing you can get to a full-fledged human! I wish my brother was the same way.

Canas: Brother?

Nadine: Yeah! I was told an earthquake occured during my creation, which split the body. The result was me and my twin brother, Bogan. Although he doesn't tend to share the same sentiment...

Canas: Fascinating. Anything else?

Nadine: To tell the truth, I've always wanted to try my hand at becoming a Pegasus knight...

A Support:

[spoiler=A Support]Canas: Oh, Nadine! How are you?

Nadine: Just fine! ...Hey, may I ask you a question or two?

Canas: M-m-me?? Why, sure! Ask away!

Nadine: Great! First off, what's your Dark Magic like?

Canas: Ah, yes, I forgot you were a light mage... Well, it's not as pleasant as you might think. My elder magic is terrifyingly powerful, but it comes at a cost.

Nadine: What's that?

Canas: The darkness is living... It hungers... It seeks to consume all who try to tap into its power.

Nadine: What do you mean?

Canas: There have been so many who have been lost in the darkness. Some become mere shells of men with no identities, some lose their sanity, and some, like my brothers, have outright been killed by their own lust for power.

Nadine: That's horrible... What keeps your mind safe?

Canas: Simple. I seek knowledge, not power. But I'm not as safe as you assume. Whe I step on the battlefield, I become someone else. I temporarily lose myself, strangling those who dare oppose me. I have nearly killed some of my allies... I'm ashamed.

Nadine: I feel so bad.. I'm sorry for asking.

Canas: No, thank you. I needed to get that off my chest.

Nadine: By the way, how's your research coming? Do you have an answer on whether Morphs have souls or not?

Canas: Yes... I believe I do.

Snowy: You're going to add B and A, right?

Silver Haired Freak: Added!

Ana: Sure, that's fine. If Chrom can do it, so can Ike.

Edited by Dragoncat

Ah, okay, great! :)

And about Snowy's post, click the spoiler. For some reason, the other two supports are also inside it. xP I dunno why, ask Snowy. lol

I'm gonna do OC x Canon, just as I promised!
The canon character will be Dozla, because Dozla is bae

As you can guess by that awkward little quote, I'm doing a romantic one.

The OC character is-- Chigai, my main OC that I want to use in a ton of other places but I'm afraid I'll become a bit addicted to "writing myself" into stories, so, um...

Sorry if you already think I am?

Chigai is a male manakete thief hybrid, known for a shy personality. He's a bit older, as you can tell.

Chigai x Dozla

C Support

Chigai: *shuffle shuffle* Hm... Ooh, what's this?

Dozla: (enters) What're you doing, laddie?

Chigai: Ah!! N-nothing!

Dozla: Gwa ha ha! I know exactly what you were doing, child. Now, put Lady L'arachel's things back into her pouch.

Chigai: Er... Y-yes, sir...

Dozla: Gwa ha ha! What could even be in her pouch that you'd want?

Chigai: Um... Well, she's a princess and all. She has quite the amount of riches. I figured maybe I could... Um... Donate some to the orphanages around here?

Dozla: That's a mighty fine amount of generosity you have... But I can't allow traitors in our army, now, can I?

Chigai: T-t-traitor?! Me?! N-never! Oh, gods, you're right... I have to make up for this! Until next time!! (leaves)

Dozla: Hm... Doesn't L'arachel carry this with her everywhere? How could he possibly have pilfered it...?

B Support

(Guest appearance!) Eirika: Oh, Chigai... What a beautiful bouquet... What were these for, anyways?
Chigai: Oh, er... N-nothing in particular...

Eirika: Well, thank you, anyways. I'll share these with the other women. (Leaves)

(enter) Dozla: So, still making up for everything, laddie?

Chigai: Gah!! Oh... Yes, sir...

Dozla: Gwa ha ha! How nice of you. Aye, perhaps I could help you, hmm?

Chigai: Oh, that'd be very kind of you... If you want, you could. For now, I'm just passing out these flowers to everyone. Here, take a few.

Dozla: Alrighty then, laddie. I'll hand them all out to the men in your name...

Chigai: Ah, thank you. I'm going to deliver some more while you do that. (leaves)

Dozla: What a change of mindset in that lad... Quite the suspicious one, actually...

A Support

Dozla: Hm... That seems to be all of them... Now, where was that boy, again?

Chigai: (enters) Oh, hello. I think everyone received some flowers. I'd like to count the remaining flowers, if you please.

Dozla: Ah, alright. Here. Say, I can't help but notice... You've been acting odd lately, Chigai. Especially around me. Is something wrong?

Chigai: Er... N-no, nothing at all, Dozla. I'm just a bit... Shy. Yes, that's it. Shy.

Dozla: Gwa ha ha! I understand. Perhaps you'll come out of your shell soon, hm?
Chigai: Er... Yes. I'll be going now. (leaves)

S Support

Dozla: Gwa ha ha! There you are again laddie. What did you decide to do with the remainder of the flowers?
Chigai: Oh... Um... You see...

Dozla: Yes?

Chigai: I... I decided to give them to you.

Dozla: Gwa ha ha! That's mighty nice of you, but why me?

Chigai: ... Um... I-i... It's hard to say this, but... I... I have... Feelings for you.

Dozla: Oh... Are you sure? It might be L'arachel. You seem to like her a lot, considering you stole her favorite gem.

Chigai: W-what?! No! I... It's you. It's highly unlikely you'll return my feelings, but... I just had to tell you...

Dozla: Gwa ha ha! I see! I'll give you a chance, laddie. But you'd better not steal any more of lady L'arachel's gems!

Chigai: I... I won't! I promise... Oh, thank you, Dozla...

Ending

After the war, Chigai and Dozla were soon wed. After much persuasion, Chigai managed to attract Dozla's full love away from L'arachel. Dozla provided a much needed hiding space for Chigai, and Chigai was always there to comfort Dozla. Dozla was always near L'arachel still, as the two moved into a cottage in Rausten near the capital. The two received many odd looks.

This is really cheesy, and I felt REALLY awkward writing that... I might write some more conversations, anyways... ;w;

Really wanting to do my second one right now, actually... I'll hold off on it if you want me to.

Canon x Canon, Non-romantic.

Characters: Male Morgan and Male My Unit (Using the name Robin) (This would be assuming that Male Morgan would be Robin's child. Just roll with it, I guess?)

C Support

Robin: Hey, Morgan.

Morgan: Ah, Father! What is it?

Robin: You left your tome on the battlefield. I brought it back for you.

Morgan: No way! Thanks, Father, I've been looking for this everywhere!

Robin: You're welcome, Morgan. While we're waiting around at camp, would you like to help me and Chrom formulate some tactics. It'd be a great learning experience for you.

Morgan: Oh, definitely! I'll be ready in a few minutes with that book you gave me.

Robin: Good. I'll see you there, then. (Leaves)

Morgan: Oh, gods, I can't believe he's letting me do this! ... Now where did I put that book?

B Support

Morgan: Wow, our last battle went amazingly, Father!

Robin: Yes, it did! You've got quite the tactical mind. However, I think it could use some more training.

Morgan: Really? I'll do anything to further my knowledge! Just tell me what to do, Father!

Robin: Good. Me and you are going to run some practice battles on a chessboard. I want you to give it all you have, as if it were real!

Morgan: Y-yes, sir!

(cut to black for a moment, then come back)

Robin: Alright, so if I move here...

Morgan: Then I can move here, and then...

Robin: And then I can wipe out your pegasus riders with my axe users.

Morgan: Gah! No way... Alright, then I move my swordmaster troops over here, to defeat your beserkers.

Robin: Then you're trapped between my pegasus riders and my cavaliers. You've lost.

Morgan: Aw... I completely forgot about the weapon triangle! Could you teach me again, Father?

Robin: Wait... How could you... Did you throw the match?!
Morgan: What? Of COURSE not, Father. Why would I do that?

A Support

Morgan: Hah! I win...

Robin: Not yet, you don't. You can't just say you win if you corner manaketes with wyrmslayers. Battle is unpredictable, Morgan.

Morgan: Y... You're right. I should have been more careful. Sorry, Father... I've... failed you... *sniff*

Robin: Oh, relax, Morgan. You don't need to cry. You have a long time to learn yet. We both do.

Morgan: You're right... I'm sorry, but it's always felt that I'll never be as good as you.

Robin: I'm sure you will. I can't remember well, but I bet I wasn't half as good as you when I was your age!

Morgan: R-really, Father?

Robin: Really.

Morgan: Thank you for teaching me, today. I'll go review my books a bit more.

Robin: Alright. I'll see you for another round tomorrow.

Morgan: Yes, sir! (leaves)

Robin: Hm... Had he remembered to use his staff users effectively, I probably would have lost.. I should probably review those books again.

OC x OC

Cerise x Jinx

C Support

Jinx: Hi Cerise.

Cerise: Greetings to you as well, Sir Jinx.

Jinx: Aw, cut it out. I'm not royalty or anything.

Cerise: You look odd today, Jinx. Is everything alright?

Jinx: A bunch of the other guys were laughing at how my hair's always in my face.

Cerise: Let me pin it back.....There! Perfect.

Jinx: Thank you, Cerise. You're a lifesaver.

Cerise: You're very welcome.

B Support

Jinx: Cerise?

Cerise: *portrait not shown* Y-Yes?

Jinx: Are you there? I need to talk to you.

Cerise: I'm here. Can you wait a few minutes?

Jinx: Hello?

Cerise: AAAAHH!

Jinx: ..What? It's not like you're...

Cerise: Get out! Now!

Jinx: You're not...

Cerise: I said wait!

Jinx: Okay...

*timeskip*

Cerise: What was so important?

Jinx: Robin wanted to ask you something. By the way...

Cerise:..Yes?

Jinx: Why did you freak out? You weren't naked or anything...

Cerise: Angels are very modest about their clothing choices.

Jinx:...Alright then.

A Support

Cerise: My wings ache...

Jinx: You alright?

Cerise: I-I'm fine..

Jinx: I noticed you were a bit clumsy during training.

Cerise: And?

Jinx: Here goes!

Cerise: Aah! S-Stop.. touching.. my wings..

Jinx: Heh.. Feels good, doesn't it?

Cerise: Stop.. please..

Jinx: Alright, I'll stop.

Cerise: My wings aren't quite so sore anymore.

Jinx: Aha! So it did feel good!

Cerise: I wouldn't say that...

S Support

Jinx: Hello there, Cerise.

Cerise: Get away from me!

Jinx: Relax. I'm not gonna touch your wings, I promise.

Cerise: My mother told me never to trust humans...

Jinx: Oh really? Why am I hearing this just now?

Cerise: You distracted me.

Jinx: How exactly?

Cerise: You convinced me to pin back your hair. You walked in on me while I was changing. You rubbed my wings without my permission. And yet...

Jinx: What?

Cerise: I still trust you.

Jinx: Okay. I have something to ask...

Cerise: What might it be?

Jinx: This ring will speak better than I ever can.

Cerise: Yes. I will spend my life with you, Jinx. And I will continue to trust you, even though I am going against my mother's wishes.

Jinx: I never thought you would say yes.

Ending

After the war, Cerise returned to the mountains that raised her. But her love for her husband, Jinx, brought her back to him. Jinx eventually went back to working as a mercenary, but every night he could look forward to seeing his beloved back home.

Edited by Tali_thedarkmage

Support Between Cain and Jagen. Fire emblem Shadow Dragon.

C support

Cain : Die brigand

Brigand ; Argghhh, no me gold.

Jagen : Cain! Control your bloodlust. We are Altean knights, not murderers.

Cain : Sir Jagen! I'm sorry you had to see that. He attacked me from behind.

Jagen : What's gone into you? Your aren't the calm and composed knight I trained. You are acting weird.

Cain : You wouldn't know Sir Jagen, just leave me alone.

Jagen: Tell me this instance! You are being a liability to this army!

Cain : ......

Jagen : Do not ignore me young man. Your brothers wouldn't ignore me.

Cain : What do you know about my brothers? How dare you talk about them to me!

Cain leaves.

Jagen : So that's what this is all about.

B Support

Jagen : Cain, I’m apologise about what I said before, I was out of place and I was rude.

Cain : No Sir Jagen, it was I who was out of place. How could I, the lowly knight, behave so poorly in front of the Powerful Ox, a renowned knight and my teacher.

Jagen : Tell me, Sir Cain, who my liege and your brothers died.

Cain: ???

Jagen : Call if curiosity, if not for this old’s man closure.

Cain : As you know, my brothers were some of Altea’s finest knights. Royal guards to the King Cornelius.

Jagen : Ah yes, all 3 of them. I taught them myself. You are the youngest, are you not?

Cain : Yes I am. My brothers, where some of the strongest paladins of Altea. They knew the secret to the famed “Triangle Attack” and were feared through the lands.

Jagen: I see.

Cain : However, against Gharnef’s magic, not even the famed “Triangle Attack” could pierce his shadows. Their blades broke and in their eyes, shimmering from the flames of battle told me to run. They screamed, commanding me to protect the King, and then the shadows impaled them. All three dead. And as I turned my head, the King told me his message. During that time we ran. Through the thickets of Altea, until we reached the castle. He told me to get Marth, and serve him. But I couldn’t. King Cornelius even with the Falchoin in hand couldn’t beat our pursuers. It was Camus himself.

Jagen: The Sable Knight?

Cain ; The one and only. He caught up to us and we dueled. My sword against his spear. But it was for naught. He wounded me and the king sent me off. As I looked behind I saw King Jiol and I was relieved. Until Jiol thrusted his spear through the chest of my lord, straight through the back whilst Camus beheaded my king.

Jagen : I am sorry to hear that Cain. That you suffered through so much pain, without anyone knowing. I am sorry.

Cain : Thank you sir, but I don’t need your condolences, I only need you skill, to slay those whom have slain my lord.

A Support

Jagen : Sir Cain, may we speak.

Cain ; If it pleases you sir we may, but make it quick, the battle is in progress.

Jagen : I’ve decided to give your a name. For centuries, Altean knights have been given a title to represent their prowess in skill.

Cain : Thank you Sir Jagen, but it be not necessary.

Jagen : No, it is my honour. You will be now known as Cain, the Great Bull.

Cain : The bull sir, what an honour, but why?

Jagen :You are the strength of this army. You push ahead, not weary of the consequences, but your skill and loyalty as a knight are unparalleled, with only Abel to compete. Furthermore, you will be my personal apprentice, and as the Ox, thought the name of Bull is fitting.

Cain : !!!!!

Jagen: Furthermore, at the end of this war, I want you to replace me as Commander of the Altean knights.

Cain : Sir Jagen, that is an honour. But why me? Why not Sir Abel?

Jagen : It is true, that Sir Abel’s lance is powerful, but he is not like you. He is dedicated yes. But he is different. You are more determined, and you have felt pain like no other. And from your pain, you will get compassion. Your compassion for your peers and your love for them as if they were family makes you the perfect candidate to be commander of the knights.

Cain : You flatter me so Sir Jagen. I accept your proposition, and I will not fail you.

Jagen ; Plus, Sir Abel is quite a flirt, I saw him eyeing a pink haired pegasus knight, and a green haired one to.

Cain : Ahahahaha. That Abel is something else. Sir Jagen, when his time comes to get a title, could he be the “Panther”. He would love it. Panther’s are his favourite.

Jagen : We’ll see. But for now, lets finish this battle. I want to teach you a secret Altean cavalier technique.

Cain : Yes sir !