3. 3. Best oc/oc

• Rannoc/Darcen
    • Atlantic/Murk
    • Tia/Mana
    • Kael/Lalita
    • Lemming/Avia
    • Cerise/Jinx
    • Max/Benjamin
  4. 4. Your top favorites. Pick as many as you like.

• Cain/Jagen
    • Robin/Morgan
    • Frederick/Lon'qu
    • Ike/Elincia
    • Calill/Tauroneo
    • Ike/Lalita
    • Boyd/Cerai
    • Canas/Nadine
    • Dozla/Chigai
    • Rannoc/Darcen
    • Atlantic/Murk
    • Tia/Mana
    • Kael/Lalita
    • Lemming/Avia
    • Cerise/Jinx
    • Max/Benjamin
    • Shinon/Lethe

Wait, in my Kael/Lalita support or Procreation's entry? You quoted me, so... I'm unsure. ^^;

Also, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to skip out on canon x canon. I wanted to do Boyd x Mia or Kieran x Marcia for it, but I couldn't come up with ideas in time and I just have other things I wanna do lately.

Edited by Anacybele

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Also, I'm afraid I'm gonna have to skip out on canon x canon. I wanted to do Boyd x Mia or Kieran x Marcia for it, but I couldn't come up with ideas in time and I just have other things I wanna do lately.

That's fine, I only did two too.

Some people seem to like saving comments/reviews for the voting round though. That's how they do it for the writing contests, anyway. :P I obviously do a few reviews before then, but yeah.

Spectral Procreation: Haha, my A supports are longer than yours, don't worry about length. XD And that was a very interesting read, btw! I think I saw implications that:

Benjamin WAS the boy that was watching Max when he was a kid. :o

That...is an excellent point. I'll wait until voting starts to post comments, then.

And yes, that's what I was going for.

Got a little Dart/Rebecca action going on I see!

I'll admit to being a bit confused by this, as well. If you are talking about my support, could you elaborate? I'd love to hear what interpretation led to that comparison.

Will it be mandatory to vote for each category or will there be 'None' options available?

Why would you want to vote for only one or two categories though? :(

Edited by Anacybele

Personally I find OCs tough to judge given their limited context.

Ah. That's understandable. I guess more context is in order then? I don't wish to reveal every single detail about mine since I've actually yet to use them in a fanfic and thus I'd kinda be spoiling some things, but I can give a few more details about them, if anyone wants.

Wait, in my Kael/Lalita support or Procreation's entry? You quoted me, so... I'm unsure. ^^;

Procreation's story, yep.

I'll admit to being a bit confused by this, as well. If you are talking about my support, could you elaborate? I'd love to hear what interpretation led to that comparison.

I was referring to the way that Benjamin denied being the boy that Max knew as a kid. I thought it was similar to the way that Rebecca recognized Dart as her long-lost brother Dan. He, of course, denies it. (Check FE7 supports.)

Personally I find OCs tough to judge given their limited context.

Judge them the best you can. Maybe judge on how much the support interested you instead of the quality of the writing? Idk. But I'm willing to give more info on mine too. A way to avoid long walls of text/spoiling fanfics: say exactly what you want to know about them. And we'll do our best to answer.

I'm gonna go ahead and open up voting. We have a lot of entries and I highly doubt anyone will add more before tomorrow. But if that does happen, I'll just edit the poll...I won't do a "none" option though, because we want votes for the actual entries. Only one person has expressed the desire for that option and majority rules.

Nothing against you, Cynthia. Try your best to judge the OC ones :)

Yeah, as much as I respect your opinion and all, Cynthia, I do agree with Dcat that it wouldn't be much fun if we had people voting none in all categories. Not that you would, but I'm sure some others would. And if we have a none option, we can't just put it in one or two categories and not others. Just think of it this way: read all the supports, and if you find you liked one more than others, then that's all it takes, regardless of what characters are being used. Don't think about context or anything.

Just trying to help, is all...

But yeah, Dcat, if someone else posts an entry, just adding it to the poll sounds fine to me. But the deadline still has to stick, so nobody should be adding any after Sunday night.

Edited by Anacybele

Shinon x Lethe

it's pretty bad but w/e

C:
Shinon: *sniff* What in the hell is that awful smell? It's almost like... wet fur. You there, subhuman!
Lethe: Hiss! Know who you speak to filthy human; we laguz are a proud race!
Shinon: Of course, my mistake kitten; you're a proud cat in a kingdom full of hairballs, how could I forget--
Lethe: Just because your commander fights at the side of mine doesn't mean I'll hesitate clawing your eyes out.
Shinon: Ooh, a feisty one, are you? C'mere kitty, I want to play!
Lethe: I'm finished speaking to you, human. I'll be sure to report you to your commander. *Lethe leaves*
Shinon: Good luck doing that my feline friend; my commander is dead. Only his fool son remains.

B:
Lethe: Why I agreed to gather those flowers for Lyre, I will never know--
Shinon: Evening, kitten.
Lethe: HISS!! You again, what do you want?!
Shinon: Come now, darling--
Lethe: I am NOT your darling, nor am I your kitten!
Shinon: What should I call you then, house cat?
Lethe: My name is LETHE!
Shinon: Such a harsh sounding name for a kitten like yourself, wouldn't you agree?
Lethe: Shinon, if you have no reason to speak to me, then leave--
Shinon: Oh my, you know my name? You asked around to know more about me, how nice!
Lethe: I did no such thing! Lord Ranulf told me your name after I described you--
Shinon: And you remembered it, I'm honored. I would have thought you'd forget me as quickly as possible.
Lethe: That's what I'm trying to do! Ugh, you're insufferable; I'm leaving. *Lethe leaves*
Shinon: My my, this gets more and more fun every time! Although I must admit I'm sad to see her go. She has a nice figure and her face is pretty enough. ...Wait, what am I saying, she's a subhuman! I must be hanging around Gatrie too much.

A:
Shinon: Strange... I feel like I'm being watched, but I can't see anyone... Of course, I can always just start firing arrows and see what screams--
Lethe: Stop, stop; it's me.
Shinon: Why, kitten; I wasn't expecting you--
Lethe: I've already stated I don't want you calling me that.
Shinon: Ah, my mistake; I must have forgotten. Did you need something? Catnip? Maybe a ball of string?
Lethe: Shut up. Just stop talking.
Shinon: What do you mean, I--
Lethe: *moves closer* Stop. Talking.
Shinon: What are you--
Lethe: Day in and day out all I can think about is your arrogant face and your stupid comments. Everytime I see your smug little face the anger builds up in my very core.
Shinon: I'm flattered you think about me so often--
Lethe: I spoke to Lord Ranulf about this and he told me I needed to handle this on my own. With you. *Grabs*
Shinon: Whoa now! How do you plan to do that, kitten?
Lethe: *Smiles* I hope you're not allergic to fur.
Shinon: ...Oh, I see where this is going.

S:
Shinon: Lethe! Lethe, my kitten; there you are!
Lethe: I thought we agreed to keep our... relationship private. What are you doing in my tent?
Shinon: Well, I was thinking during our last... Session, that maybe this is a sign.
Lethe: A sign? What in Ashera's name are you talking about?
Shinon: That perhaps I was incorrect about my assumption of sub-- er I mean laguz.
Lethe: Of course you were wrong, but what does this have to do with anything?
Shinon: As strange as it may seem, I believe I wish to be with you more often then just during our sessions.
Lethe: Then fight closer to me during the battlfield, sit next to me in the mess hall, just have a damn conversation with me in public!
Shinon: No no, I can't do that; think of what people will think--
Lethe: ...You're ashamed of me, I knew it.
Shinon: Huh?
Lethe: I knew I should have never laid with a beorc; how could I be so stupid!
Shinon: Lethe what are you talking about--
Lethe: Stupid enough to think you could love me!
Shinon: ...Kitten...
Lethe: No, it's fine; this is my fault. I'll go; clearly you're happier just using me as a plaything. *Lethe leaves*
Shinon: Wait--
Damn it, she was in love with me? I must be as oblivious as Gatrie not to have noticed this... I can't just let her go, now can I? Sigh...

Shinon x Lethe

it's pretty bad but w/e

C:

Shinon: *sniff* What in the hell is that awful smell? It's almost like... wet fur. You there, subhuman!

Lethe: Hiss! Know who you speak to filthy human; we laguz are a proud race!

Shinon: Of course, my mistake kitten; you're a proud cat in a kingdom full of hairballs, how could I forget--

Lethe: Just because your commander fights at the side of mine doesn't mean I'll hesitate clawing your eyes out.

Shinon: Ooh, a feisty one, are you? C'mere kitty, I want to play!

Lethe: I'm finished speaking to you, human. I'll be sure to report you to your commander. *Lethe leaves*

Shinon: Good luck doing that my feline friend; my commander is dead. Only his fool son remains.

B:

Lethe: Why I agreed to gather those flowers for Lyre, I will never know--

Shinon: Evening, kitten.

Lethe: HISS!! You again, what do you want?!

Shinon: Come now, darling--

Lethe: I am NOT your darling, nor am I your kitten!

Shinon: What should I call you then, house cat?

Lethe: My name is LETHE!

Shinon: Such a harsh sounding name for a kitten like yourself, wouldn't you agree?

Lethe: Shinon, if you have no reason to speak to me, then leave--

Shinon: Oh my, you know my name? You asked around to know more about me, how nice!

Lethe: I did no such thing! Lord Ranulf told me your name after I described you--

Shinon: And you remembered it, I'm honored. I would have thought you'd forget me as quickly as possible.

Lethe: That's what I'm trying to do! Ugh, you're insufferable; I'm leaving. *Lethe leaves*

Shinon: My my, this gets more and more fun every time! Although I must admit I'm sad to see her go. She has a nice figure and her face is pretty enough. ...Wait, what am I saying, she's a subhuman! I must be hanging around Gatrie too much.

A:

Shinon: Strange... I feel like I'm being watched, but I can't see anyone... Of course, I can always just start firing arrows and see what screams--

Lethe: Stop, stop; it's me.

Shinon: Why, kitten; I wasn't expecting you--

Lethe: I've already stated I don't want you calling me that.

Shinon: Ah, my mistake; I must have forgotten. Did you need something? Catnip? Maybe a ball of string?

Lethe: Shut up. Just stop talking.

Shinon: What do you mean, I--

Lethe: *moves closer* Stop. Talking.

Shinon: What are you--

Lethe: Day in and day out all I can think about is your arrogant face and your stupid comments. Everytime I see your smug little face the anger builds up in my very core.

Shinon: I'm flattered you think about me so often--

Lethe: I spoke to Lord Ranulf about this and he told me I needed to handle this on my own. With you. *Grabs*

Shinon: Whoa now! How do you plan to do that, kitten?

Lethe: *Smiles* I hope you're not allergic to fur.

Shinon: ...Oh, I see where this is going.

S:

Shinon: Lethe! Lethe, my kitten; there you are!

Lethe: I thought we agreed to keep our... relationship private. What are you doing in my tent?

Shinon: Well, I was thinking during our last... Session, that maybe this is a sign.

Lethe: A sign? What in Ashera's name are you talking about?

Shinon: That perhaps I was incorrect about my assumption of sub-- er I mean laguz.

Lethe: Of course you were wrong, but what does this have to do with anything?

Shinon: As strange as it may seem, I believe I wish to be with you more often then just during our sessions.

Lethe: Then fight closer to me during the battlfield, sit next to me in the mess hall, just have a damn conversation with me in public!

Shinon: No no, I can't do that; think of what people will think--

Lethe: ...You're ashamed of me, I knew it.

Shinon: Huh?

Lethe: I knew I should have never laid with a beorc; how could I be so stupid!

Shinon: Lethe what are you talking about--

Lethe: Stupid enough to think you could love me!

Shinon: ...Kitten...

Lethe: No, it's fine; this is my fault. I'll go; clearly you're happier just using me as a plaything. *Lethe leaves*

Shinon: Wait--

Damn it, she was in love with me? I must be as oblivious as Gatrie not to have noticed this... I can't just let her go, now can I? Sigh...

I'm afraid this was posted past the deadline, as funny as it is. :P

Also, I hope everyone gets a ton of votes. ;w;

Me too, though it doesn't look like the case yet... I only got a few votes. :( But at least somebody liked mine at all. Some others have gotten like no votes... Which is also sad. :(

Also, I'd join a second contest myself, if only so I could complete the triangle and do Ike/Kael since I already did Ike/Lalita and Kael/Lalita. lol

Edited by Anacybele

Also, Dcat, how come you didn't make the votes public? Just curious.

I didn't think to do that. No reason in particular...but now I can't edit the poll to do that.

And yeah, Chocolate, you're a tad past the deadline. Sorry :(

Oh, the timezone was mountain time? I hadn't known that for some reason, I was looking at the time written on my screen, which is 1:52 AM. I'm in the EST timezone. lol my bad. xP

EDIT: Oh, and Dcat. I see, but I recommend that next time the votes be public, because then we can see if anyone cheated and voted for themselves.

Edited by Anacybele