A small poll. Fire Emblem Affinity run(s).

Jedi

Wind Run choice.  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which should I play first?

Now I have had an idea, I may actually have the time for in a few weeks.

You know how in FE7 when you make your tactician and you pick your birth month it decides your affinity?

Well my affinity is Wind.gif, so the rules of the playthrough(s) will be as such.

I can ONLY use characters of the wind affinity in the game I play along with the MAIN Lord (such as if I played Sacred Stones I could use Eirika but if I went on Eprhaims route I could no longer use her since she isn't the MAIN lord anymore)

For a quick guide as to what WIND characters are in the 3 GBA games. I shall give you the lists.

FE6: Bors, Ellen, Shanna, Sue, Treck, Oujay, Garret, Hugh

FE7: Lyn, Sain, Wil, Matthew, Priscilla, Fiora, Hawkeye

FE8: Joshua, Forde, Tana, Saleh, Myrrh

I'm kinda leaning fe8 but thats due to possible hilarity of small amounts of units.

Edited by Jedi

You also could do 6. It'll be shitty units galore vs Bern's elite Wyverns.

It's a manageable team, Only really bad unit among them is Bors.

Treck, Oujay, Hugh, Ellen and Garret can be pretty solid when they don't have direct competition.

I say go with 7. It's actually a well-balanced team.

You have:

-Your Lord: two,actually. Lyn who is pretty kickass and Eliwood(who is only good upon promotion) or Hector(do I even need to explain?)

-A mounted unit, Sain. From my exprerience he's actually pretty good.

-An anti-air, Wil. Rebecca's a better option, but at least you get an archer.

-A thief, Matthew, so you won't have to lug chest/door keys everywhere.

-Priscilla, a healer that you actually get pretty early on. Plus she's also a magic user upon promotion AND she's on horseback.

-Fiora, a flier and another lance user. And from my experience, Falcoknights are pretty godlike! (just be sure you have a spare Angelic robe ready when you get her, lol)

-Hawkeye, a berserker. Berserkers are great by default. Great HP tanks, can deal incredible amounts of damage, and can cross mountains and water. Great mobility overall. Plus another axe user besides Sain on promotion.

I say go with 7. It's actually a well-balanced team.

You have:

-Your Lord: two,actually. Lyn who is pretty kickass and Eliwood(who is only good upon promotion) or Hector(do I even need to explain?)

-A mounted unit, Sain. From my exprerience he's actually pretty good.

-An anti-air, Wil. Rebecca's a better option, but at least you get an archer.

-A thief, Matthew, so you won't have to lug chest/door keys everywhere.

-Priscilla, a healer that you actually get pretty early on. Plus she's also a magic user upon promotion AND she's on horseback.

-Fiora, a flier and another lance user. And from my experience, Falcoknights are pretty godlike! (just be sure you have a spare Angelic robe ready when you get her, lol)

-Hawkeye, a berserker. Berserkers are great by default. Great HP tanks, can deal incredible amounts of damage, and can cross mountains and water. Great mobility overall. Plus another axe user besides Sain on promotion.

Thing is, we viewers like the lper to struggle. I also kinda like the process of Borsolo.

Ooh, this is a neat idea, actually. I might try it sometime. I'm Ice, though.

I say go in order from easiest GBAFE to hardest. So start with FE8, then FE7, then FE6.

Play our FE6 tagteam first you bitch

Hey, I asked you guys to pick up the slack while Job Corps and classes hammered me with tons of work.

Depends, which one will grind your gears the most?

None really.

I just like FE8 the least of the 3 so :P. Thats the closest you're gonna get to grinding my gears.

Small bump. This poll will be up for a few more days, and its looking like fe8 will win, which I will put up a new poll for the route.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...