Poly's Handy-Dandy Guide to the Voice Cast of FEif (UPDATED 5/27)

MRDRHAWK

Joker. . .is Lars from Tekken. . .OMG he's SO on my team! Also, Jotaro somewhere in the voice cast makes me warm and happy inside (especially when paired with Kamina). Man, this cast is turning out to be something amazing!

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There's plenty of JoJo VAs here. Daisuke Ono (Jotaro), Miyuki Sawashiro (Jolyne), Yuuki Kaji (Johnny). Add in Awakening and you also get Tomokazu Sugita (Joseph) and Takehito Koyasu (Dio).

Hope to see more awesome voices for the other characters.

Joker. . .is Lars from Tekken. . .OMG he's SO on my team! Also, Jotaro somewhere in the voice cast makes me warm and happy inside (especially when paired with Kamina). Man, this cast is turning out to be something amazing!

Shame they'll only have only couple lines each, unless IS has more of a voice budget and there's more variety in the sound clips this time around.

Updated for the new stuff, at least for the Hoshido side. Once someone gets me Nohrian seiyuus for Harold/Cyrus/Elfie, I'll update the list accordingly.

waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah I did thanks for the catch

EDIT: also pre-emptively divided the languages, just to be safe.

Edited by Blackhawk Stinger

I have never made the connection that Philia and Mikasa share a voice actor! And I've been playing Hollow Fragment with Philia as a partner non-stop for the past few days.

It's great that Eren and Mikasa are both on Hoshido, hopefully they have supports just so I can hear the two of them talk to each other again. And now I'm really hoping we get Marina Inoue as a Hoshido character.

Well, Kan translated the latest Famitsu scans complete with VAs.

Cyrus - Okumura Shou

Elfie - Kuwahara Yuuki

Harold - Kitazawa Riki

I...seriously don't know any of them, even after looking up their wiki articles. Also, hey Poly, someone mentioned Naya Rokuro as Gunter's VA up above. Other than that, great job with the list.

In order. . .

Okumura Shou - Fate/Zero (Kobayashi, random townsperson), Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: Knights of Fafnir (High Lagaard bodyguard), Shin Megami Tensei IV (doesn't list a character, probably some minor role). He's also got a couple of Naruto appearances as a random generic thingy.

Kuwahara Yuuki - Stardust Crusaders (a laughing flower and a visiting girl), THE LAST -NARUTO THE MOVIE- (Himawari), Maple Story Black Heaven (Lifi), Bayonetta Bloody Fate (character not listed). Like the last dude, she seems to voice background characters. When she's not doing that. . .she's in stuff that didn't make it out of Japan.

Kitazawa Riki - Tales of the Abyss anime (Peony's pigs), Mobile Suit Gundam AGE (Revels Lamond), MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM THE ORIGIN (Tachi O'Hara), Crisis Core (Kunsel), Star Ocean: Second Evolution (Jophiel), Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Nero tol Scaeva)

So the first two were pretty obscure, but the last one has some sorta-named roles (enough that I could look up their names).

In order. . .Okumura Shou - Fate/Zero (Kobayashi, random townsperson), Etrian Odyssey Untold 2: Knights of Fafnir (High Lagaard bodyguard), Shin Megami Tensei IV (doesn't list a character, probably some minor role). He's also got a couple of Naruto appearances as a random generic thingy.Kuwahara Yuuki - Stardust Crusaders (a laughing flower and a visiting girl), THE LAST -NARUTO THE MOVIE- (Himawari), Maple Story Black Heaven (Lifi), Bayonetta Bloody Fate (character not listed). Like the last dude, she seems to voice background characters. When she's not doing that. . .she's in stuff that didn't make it out of Japan.Kitazawa Riki - Tales of the Abyss anime (Peony's pigs), Mobile Suit Gundam AGE (Revels Lamond), MOBILE SUIT GUNDAM THE ORIGIN (Tachi O'Hara), Crisis Core (Kunsel), Star Ocean: Second Evolution (Jophiel), Final Fantasy XIV: A Realm Reborn (Nero tol Scaeva)So the first two were pretty obscure, but the last one has some sorta-named roles (enough that I could look up their names).

So pretty small time VA maybe this game kick start them into bigger roles

Perhaps? But all three of them have been doing stuff for a while, so maybe they're not the A-list guys who get the main characters.

New stuff:

Mikoto: Sayaka Ohara http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sayaka_Ohara

Garon: Akio ÅŒtsuka http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Akio_%C5%8Ctsuka

Orochi: Yuka Igarashi http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E4%BA%94%E5%8D%81%E5%B5%90%E7%94%B1%E4%BD%B3

Nyx: Juri Kimura http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Juri_Kimura

Charlotte: Ai Shimizu http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ai_Shimizu

Benoit: Shigeo Kiyama http://ja.wikipedia.org/wiki/%E5%96%9C%E5%B1%B1%E8%8C%82%E9%9B%84

I don't actually care much about seiyuu, so I'll leave the impressions to those who do.

ISKANDER ARISES ONCE AGAIN

Also apparently the same dude also voiced Snake in the Japanese version of the MGS games, that's pretty hype.

The battle of Nohr vs. Hoshido is actually a battle between Iskandar and Irisviel. Now we just have to hope that Mikoto has a loyal female knight voiced by Ayako Kawasumi.

The battle of Nohr vs. Hoshido is actually a battle between Iskandar and Irisviel. Now we just have to hope that Mikoto has a loyal female knight voiced by Ayako Kawasumi.

That would actually be supremely badass. Might as well introduce another ninja character voiced by Rikiya Koyama.

Anyway, I do have a concern for when the English translation rolls around. Unlikely as I think it is, I really hope they don't give the Hoshido character accents like they gave Say'ri and Yen'fay in Awakening. I get that it was supposed to make them seem more exotic, but I don't want my entire army talking like that. ...Idunno, is that racist?

That would actually be supremely badass. Might as well introduce another ninja character voiced by Rikiya Koyama.

Nah, Rikiya Koyama would voice the deceased Hoshido King.

Wait. . .Mikoto's voice is Selvaria. . .and Garon's is Jaeger. . .

VALKYRIA CHRONICLES CIVIL WAR CONFIRMED!!

It's nice to see a mix of well-known and obscure VAs. Thanks for the links~!

EDIT: Oh, and it seems the dude that did Garon did something in Mystery of the Emblem too~!

Edited by eclipse

Wait. . .Mikoto's voice is Selvaria. . .and Garon's is Jaeger. . .

VALKYRIA CHRONICLES CIVIL WAR CONFIRMED!!

It's nice to see a mix of well-known and obscure VAs. Thanks for the links~!

EDIT: Oh, and it seems the dude that did Garon did something in Mystery of the Emblem too~!

Valkyria Emblem, coming soon to a store near you.

After SMT x FE.